Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Secret Santa [2022]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deities of Odiria
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Secret Santa [2022] XuTWurPc_o
NPC
Secret Santa [2022] MRk8P37a_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/

Secret Santa 2022!
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Ho ho ho! Welcome to our official Secret Santa 2022 thread, Guest!

The most magical time of the year has arrived and we can't wait to spread this seasonal joy here on TWT! Within this thread, every member gets one post to reveal their assigned member and the presents they made. You can decorate this post however you like! Just make sure it won't mess with the site's codes. (: or Jules will be very sad

Have fun revealing your presents! We're super curious to see what everyone came up with.

Make sure to post your gifts between Dec. 25 - Dec. 31! ♡
Secret Santa [2022] D8b2cx2-163d5588-afc2-41d7-9fc6-6d07b27c3baf.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA1NmQ2MDJjLTVhM2QtNDRkNy1iMTM0LWM3YWZlY2VkYzk1YVwvZDhiMmN4Mi0xNjNkNTU4OC1hZmMyLTQxZDctOWZjNi02ZDA3YjI3YzNiYWYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The TWT staff wishes you a merry christmas and a magical 2023! We hope to be able to have many more exciting threads and plots with all of you next year as well. ♡

Game Master
Let faith decide
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:36 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Callum Alastair
Callum Alastair
not juul
Secret Santa [2022] Dajrzhv-797b915a-da41-4ab2-b228-098b5a9579c6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmYWUxMmJkLWFlZWYtNDYxMi04OWRjLWJiMDdmYzYzYzVmZVwvZGFqcnpodi03OTdiOTE1YS1kYTQxLTRhYjItYjIyOC0wOThiNWE5NTc5YzYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] 01rQf0KT_o

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t799-callum-alastair

Ho ho ho! Tomato santa is here x

For our first secret santa I had the honor to draw the name of our dear Cat aka Jeroen! I was so excited to get started on my presents, especially after our little Calpha plotting session.. hehe. I think you're already able to guess the main theme of my gifts lol.

Anyway, I had so much fun working on these and I really hope you like them! (: Before we get to the presents, though, let us start with the preview of my very first meme present. A Calpha fanfifction generated by OpenAI! The following text/one-shot was completely generated by the AI by using their personalities from their intro threads to explain them to the AI. Quite impressive! Dim the lights, grab yourself a cup of tea, and let's get started..

"Callum sat across from Alpha, his nerves making him fidget. He tried to act tough, but he couldn't help but feel a little afraid of the High Priest. Alpha was a fanatic, his faith in Renestrae consuming every aspect of his life. Callum, on the other hand, only cared about himself and his own gain. He knew that Alpha was using him as a pawn, and he was okay with that as long as it meant he could gain power and influence."

{GIFT 1} Click here to read the rest..:

*Sips tea* juicy.. I had so much fun generating this, lol. Still impressed by the quality of it.

Without further due, I hope you enjoy the rest of your gifts and I wish you the merriest of Christmasses and the happiest of new years! I hope we're able to have more exciting plots in 2023 hihi ♡

Christmas kisses from your secret santa Jules x

[Credits for the christmas ornament code at the bottom goes to CLICK]

{GIFT 2} :

{GIFT 3}:

Merry Christmas Cat (Jeroen)!

choke them on the ashes
of the dreams they burnt
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:44 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Anaïre Aerendyl
Anaïre Aerendyl
derp
Secret Santa [2022] BUmvagW
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2022] AnaIcon

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t608-anaire-aerendyl

Secret Santa 2022!
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring tingle tingling too
Ho ho ho! Welcome to your official Secret Santa 2022 thread, Bunny!

Hello there c:

This year you were the lucky one, or well that’s for you to decide that is ghehe. While I’m not the most creative cookie on the block stares at everyone else I did try and make something nice for you, something you can hopefully use ghehe.

First of all, I’m going to put down three things that are created with Nightcafe, an AI generator, I put in three of your lovely chars and their description in it and let the magic happen. I think they turned out pretty great. Some things do seem a bit devilish or you know, but still  Very Happy

Gift 1:
Spoiler:

Now for the second gift I decided to make a few new ava’s for the same characters, both gifs and normal images. I hope you enjoy!

Gift 2:
Spoiler:
I hope you’ve enjoyed the gifts. And I wish you great holidays and even a better year ahead, with good grades and all you can hope for!
Secret Santa [2022] My-Promo-video-27_1280x720

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:35 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Deirdre Seraphin
Deirdre Seraphin
Rellie
Secret Santa [2022] Pasted10
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] Single10

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t630-deirdre-seraphin#2372/
Merry Christmas! I had the pleasure of drawing V for this Secret Santa! My gift this holiday season was to create a mood board for their most active character. It was fun thinking up ideas and trying to fit things into the specific aesthetics associated with that character. I hope you like it and have a great rest of your day!

Secret Santa [2022] Untitl10

Secret Santa [2022] Louis-10
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:35 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Renfred Gladstone
Renfred Gladstone
Nienn Beantje
Secret Santa [2022] OIpsh5Bg_o
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] 6f0f9c83463315ce61a2da90df3ce7af

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t829-renfred-gladstone
Have yourself a merry little christmas ... Waz! <3

HO HO HO HO HO!!

Yesssss, as you can probably see already, on our very first secret santa on TWT; I picked Waz!
And at first I thought, what can I possibly give someone who is already so incredibly talented herself? But then I rather quickly started to come up with all sorts of ideas. This has, ofcourse, a lot to do with the fact that I absolutely love all of Waz’s characters, since they always tend to grow on me. But, we also both share a deep appreciation for Tolkien’s world, and especially; The Rings of Power.

That is why I had decided to make some art for one of your characters that I very much love and adore (and you know this one because I have A LOT of threads with her, including one that reached page 3 already).

So, don't wait any longer and Click here to see what I made for you!

Little something about it:

MOVING ON

I also made a little mood board for you! Because I knew there was probably very little I could do with codes that you can’t already do yourself, and since you already have sooooo many beautiful codes, I just decided to make something with one of the codes I recently made for myself.

Sooooo, here's a little moodboard showing Elenwë with her beloved stray dog/pet: Renfred.

"If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

And lastly

There are also two things I made that didn't take me as much effort, but hey, it was still fun to make:

Cass with the Prequel app:

Elenwë with the Prequel app:

You're too scared
To say your farewells
But you'll come around and
Get used to the pain
Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:29 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Eli Dumont
Eli Dumont
Chay
Secret Santa [2022] 6NMK9wq
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] Tumblr_inline_o5rtcy3Jhd1rifr4k_500

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t152-eli-dumont#384
IT'S THE HAPPIEST SEASON OF ALL.
For our very very first secret santa I had the pleasure of drawing the name of our wonderful admin Jules!

I was very excited to start on something that you might be able to use. I've been using Notion for all my rp stuff for forever, and I was thinking, maybe you can find use for it too! So for your first present, I've created your own Notion space. I've found it overall really useful, because it keeps everything you need in one tidy space. You can track your threads, characters, activity, plots, ideas, aesthetic, etc etc etc. It's 100% customizable and (if you get the hang of it) easy to use. Most importantly, it's just fun to open a space where you can see the pretty aesthetic of your charries before you start typing your posts.

I know we all have our own ways of what works when it comes to posting and tracking, but I hope you can at least find some use for it ^^ You can duplicate and edit the page (if you have a notion account) by clicking on duplicate in the right corner. I've set it up with your most active characters / most recent threads as an example. But feel free to change whatever suits you best!

CLICK

As for your second gift, I wanted to create something for your lovely characters. So after some brainstorming I made these kind of film poster inspired... well, posters. I think they turned out pretty neat ((: (design credit completely goes to Pinterest, oops).

Gift 2:

I hope you like your gifts! Enjoy the holiday season! Mwah xxx

Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:36 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Secret Santa [2022] JimtOMm
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] F0657304b9a722a177b9d72def87eb0c

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t207-alpha-aphelion#555

Secret Santa 2022!
Ho ho ho! and a merry Christmas and happy Secret Santa 2022 to you, Quinty!

I had the pleasure of drawing our favorite cannibal loving Quinty! It took me a little while to figure out what to do, especially with the little time I had; but I still hope you like the gifts I made. Of course you are extremely talented with photo manipulation yourself, but I thought you might appreciate the gifts I have for you down below. I had a lot of fun making them.

But first a happy holidays from Mortem himself!

Secret Santa [2022] N1Z5CjA

Now for the first gift, I mostly wanted to add to your big pool of avatars. Two are gifs, one of course is christmas themed, and with the others I tried my best to stick to Mort's aesthetic. Hope you enjoy!

Gift 1:

Now for the second gift I thought deep and hard and let my creative juices flow. I wrote a christmas themed poem for Mortem!

Gift 2:

I hope these gifts make you happy and you have a wonderful (belated) Christmas and a very happy new year!

Love,
Jeroen!Cat

Is there more beyond those plains?
You cut your hair, changed your name
Left a note as you escaped
To thine own self be true

Secret Santa [2022] Ashmoo10
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:08 am
Avalon Citizen
Calypso Sythaeryn
Calypso Sythaeryn
Sans
Secret Santa [2022] EZ8RVbt
Avalon
Secret Santa [2022] FZUucqU

Character sheet

Secret Santa 2022!
Ho ho ho! Welcome to our official Secret Santa 2022 thread, Dodo!

Bing bong, happy christmas you simp<3 I didnt expect to you pull but when I did you can imagne my happiness x Since it meant I wouldnt have to work so hard on my gifts HAHA No just kidding, you know I only do my very best for you. So I hope you enjoy the things I made.

Gift 1:

Gift 2:

xoxo Sans

Secret Santa [2022] D8b2cx2-163d5588-afc2-41d7-9fc6-6d07b27c3baf.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA1NmQ2MDJjLTVhM2QtNDRkNy1iMTM0LWM3YWZlY2VkYzk1YVwvZDhiMmN4Mi0xNjNkNTU4OC1hZmMyLTQxZDctOWZjNi02ZDA3YjI3YzNiYWYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Calypso  ϟ  "she who conceals"
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:36 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Secret Santa [2022] Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] Mayicon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#

Secret Santa 2022!
Lemme come warm you up, you been out in the snow. Baby, my tongue goes numb, sounds like "ho-ho-ho"
Even de goeie bops om weer even in de kerststemming te komen

Imagine the glee I felt when I saw it was Jaz that was on my ticket. And boy I boy, what will I bring you today, sir. This little elf has been working for a few hours straight. I'm an night owl, so of course why should I not post my present at 4 in the morning. Why wouldn't I.

Look at what I made
Gift:

No without any jokes. It was a bit difficult to think what I should make. You are a person who has everything and anything ordenend. I did think of maybe trying to make this huge plotter thing, but you are a much better coder than I am. So, without further ado, your real present.

>> Klik! <<

Ps; plz read from top right to bottem left.

Much love,
Renske

so sue me for looking too pretty tonight

Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:54 am
Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Secret Santa [2022] JS82q3hE_o
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] 3dbd24242f6026d5ec56a12c1794e522e57beedc

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t24-alison-winter-heiress-of

Secret Santa 2022!
Happy holidays to you, Tess!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that your 2023 will be filled with nothing but joy and love!

I'm not the most creative person around but I do know how to throw a party so I thought, why not extend those festive avatars of yours for a little?

Click:

I hope you like them and if not, don't feel pressured to use them obviously!

Love from your Secret Santa,
Cat ♡

"be great or be nothing"
Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:06 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
Secret Santa [2022] J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t106-mortem-rizal

Secret Santa 2022!
Happy holidays to you, Cat!

Christmas is already over and the New Year is starting soon. I hope this finds you in good health and that 2023 will be a blast for you!
After thinking weeks and weeks about what I could gift you for this special occasion, I decide to clad Alison in some special Holidays themed outfit. I hope you like it <3

Click:

Best wishes from your Secret Santa,
Quinty <3

Devil, Devil
Clever Devil, Devil

Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:23 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Ishir Walker
Ishir Walker
Tess
Secret Santa [2022] Banner14
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] Square10

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1001-ishir-walker

I had the pleasure of drawing Ro for the secret Santa! Merry Christmas and I hope 2023 will be a wonderful year for you! I spent some time thinking about what I wanted to make for you and looking over your amazing characters I decided to give some love to Andreas <3 Below you’ll find a moodboard and a Christmas avatar for him. I hope you enjoy the gifts and have a very happy new year!!!

Gift 1:

Gift 2:

Secret Santa [2022] Luci_s11
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:29 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Secret Santa [2022] 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr

Secret Santa 2022!
Happy holidays to you, and a happy new year!

Santa Ro had the pleasure of drawing your name Pip! I hope you had a wonderful few days during christmas, and while my present is a little late, I hope it still brings a smile to your face <3

To start with a little appetizer I made a few avatars for your boi Crawford! Half are winter-themed but I won't spoil which ones xoxo

Gift 1:
For the real gift, I made a video for Crawford! I hope you like the song choice (I thought it would fit with the Alpha x Crawford quite well), as well as the style! I also hope youtube doesn't fuck with the sound. Don't forget to watch until the very end for a surprise x
Gift 2:

Best wishes from Santa Ro ♡

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Secret Santa [2022] Ravary10Secret Santa [2022] Ylinda10
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:41 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Isabella Rizal
Isabella Rizal
Bunny
Secret Santa [2022] O2i8rW
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F21e4e47e393118203a86b460f0af1d28%2Ftenor

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t44-isabella-rizal

Secret Santa 2022!
Happy holidays to you, and a happy new year!

Merry christmas and a happy new year to Katy! Ok, christmas has technically already passed, but let's ignore that ; )

My gift is a little late but I hope that you like it! Without further ado, I reveal: -drum roll-

Gift:

It's a drawing of your Adriana! I'm very rusty at drawing people so this took longer than I would care to admit, but I hope that you lke it, wonky anatomy and all < 3

Have a nice last few days of 2022, and I wish you an amazing 2023!!

xoxo Bunny
Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:28 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Crawford Grimgott
Crawford Grimgott
Pip
Secret Santa [2022] G63Ki5H
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] VdwGPC5

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t408-crawford-grimgott

Happy Holidays!

Secret Santa 2022
I was so excited to join in with this Secret Santa Event. Hopefully my enthusiasm spilled over through the gifts I made! Dearest Renske of all Renskes - or should I say Ránske *insert alitea emote*. I wish you a very cozy, love-filled christmas (I at least hope you had a good one this year!). May the new year bring you lots of glee, happiness and horse kisses!  Secret Santa [2022] 1f49e

Personal message:

And now without further ado!

uwu what's this?:

Lots of love,
Pip ♡

//

Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:10 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Leyla Iskandar
Leyla Iskandar
V
Secret Santa [2022] TJzbqvbu_o
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2022] 59b34c8a9a8319e243b60d3df54e2645bad5fbdc

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t732-leyla-iskandar

❅ It’s the season to be jolly ❅
For the very first Secret Santa event here on Time Will Tell, I was so happy to draw the ticket of someone who I’ve known for quite a while now: Nienke! I hope you had a great Christmas and I’m wishing you all the best for 2023! ♥
Now, for the presents… I think you remember I made picspams for your characters on another site a verrrrry long time ago, so I wanted to continue (or maybe even renew?) the tradition and gift you picspams for four of your lovely characters on here. ♥ They're a bit different from the ones I used to make, these are more inspired by Tumblr-style moodboards - I hope you like them! I had lots of fun putting them together and scouring Tumblr and Pinterest for the best images like I used to do, hahaha.

First up… Aelisia!:

Dolores <3:

Lysanthir!:

And last but not least… Sarya!:

Lots of jolly holiday wishes from your secret Santa, V ❅

Secret Santa [2022] 3ed633c3a1a92b3ddfc1f6a4261cd51faa819155

Secret Santa [2022] ZXndIoN

Secret Santa [2022] Ravary10 Secret Santa [2022] Luci_s11
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:47 am
Baron of Glimmerhollow
Frederick Eckhart
Frederick Eckhart
Emes
Secret Santa [2022] EmesTWTfredHeader
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] EmesTWTfredIcon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t683-frederick-cornelius-eck
Secret Santa [2022] Dribbble-holiday-card-800x600

(a belated) Merry Christmas and a happy new year to CHAY rendeer I hope your christmas was filled with yammy foods, jolly times and happy cheers! May your new years be smashing and fun til the morning sun!

Even though I haven't had the pleasure of Rp'ing with you yet, I did have the pleasure of researching your TWT babies! I made a couple of silly things and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did making them ;D!

Gift 1 Silly Paint Sketch:

Gift 2 Lunar Moth King:

Gift 3 TWT among us!:

Lots of love and Cheers and the bestest wishes for 2023!

Your secret Santa, Emes I love you

Secret Santa [2022] AjSJHcWSecret Santa [2022] XAwyaWe
Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:40 am
Lemuria Citizen
Ceres Aerendyl
Ceres Aerendyl
Lies
Secret Santa [2022] Pexels-pixabay-326058
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2022] Ezgif-2-7bfe774c01

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t883-ceres-aerendyl

[center]
Secret Santa 2022!
Merry (very late) Christmas and a Happy New Year to Caro!!

Dear Caro, I hope you had (and have) a wonderful holiday and I want to wish you a great 2023! My gift is a tad late (sorry :}), but I hope you like it anyway <3

Gift 1:

&&&&

Gift 2:

I hope you like it <3

xxx Lies

we have always been meant to burn together
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:39 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Cassandra Mercier
Cassandra Mercier
Waz
Secret Santa [2022] Cass_h15
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2022] Pxy6bN4

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t79-cassandra-mercier#190

Secret Santa 2022!
A happy new year to you, Lies!

I've taken quite a while to decide what to do this year with this first secret Santa on a forum with human OCs. Make something else or return to art? I know that the thing people are most excited about getting from me is art, so I decided to conquer my art block and draw one of your characters. After being indecisive, I decided not to go too far outside my comfort zone and picked Ceres. I know she's not your oldest OC on here, but I hope you enjoy the drawing, had a wonderful Christmas and will have an even more marvellous New Year.

Here's your Gift:

xx Wazzie

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Adriana Grimaldi
Adriana Grimaldi
Katy
Secret Santa [2022] Green-leafed-plant-iphone-se-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com
Ashmoor
Secret Santa [2022] 6YL3qgO

Character sheet
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sorry for my late submission!

I'm wishing luck, a lot of inspiration and adventures (only good ones)  for everyone! <3
The name I draw was - Sans!
Hope you'll have a wonderful new year! True friends around you, traveling around, luck with all your endeavors!
Those are my gifts for you! Wasn't able to choose just one - so I did something for everyone of the chars you listed in the Secret Santa's signing list. Hope you like them!

Cassiopeia Winter:

Ophelia Melinoë:

Fauna Rizal:

xoxo, Katy

Credit:
gif sorces:
https://hqgifhunting.tumblr.com/post/162329810849/kim-taeyeon-gif-hunt-under-the
https://bunchofgifhunts.tumblr.com/post/142043077117/charlize-theron-gif-hunt
graphic sorces:
https://torahana.tumblr.com/post/686669269379989504
https://abyssuminvocat.tumblr.com/post/658623867306278912/maria-amanda-schaub
and pinterest

- what is it, my little tempest? -
Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:38 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lazarus Xiaoyu
Lazarus Xiaoyu
Jaz
Secret Santa [2022] Naamloos
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2022] Naamloos

Character sheet
Race: Merfolk
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t97-lazarus-xiaoyu

Secret Santa 2022!
Merry christmas and an already very happy new years to all but most importantly to my secret santa Rellie!

First of all I wanted to offer my apologies for being late. Me and time management don't work well together. That together with sudden end of the year chaos and you get this... But UUUH better late then never right <'3
I hope the holidays have been fantastic for you and I wish you the best in this new year. May it be filled with lots of chaotic plots joy and gay posts luck <3

We don't know each other all that well, but when I drew your name I really hoped to make something you would like. I tried to brainstorm over and over what would be a nice gift, but I was never satisfied with what I was brewing up in my head. So instead of making a choice of who and what to make, I just kinda tried to make something for all your characters. I wanted to make more, but due to time limitations I wasn't able to do that and I'm truly sorry for that. Regardless though, I tried my best to finish the things I had planned, trying to give all your characters some love in the process. Hope you enjoy <3

First I made some avatars for your characters:

Spoiler:

Second I made some small signature codes for you, you can change the codes however you like or if you want some different colors/pics go right ahead, they're all yours. If you have a hard time fiddling with it just hmu and ill help you out <3 I wasn't too sure what kind of stuff you liked so I just kind of made a bit of everything.
Spoiler:

And last but certainly not least I decided to make something a bit more personal for Deirdre. I had a hard time finding content on his faceclaim, so I took matters in own hands and made a sketchy drawing of him relaxing with his notebook/paper.
Spoiler:

xx Jazzy

Secret Santa [2022] Luci2_10
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:32 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Edelynne Vylasar
Edelynne Vylasar
Dood
Secret Santa [2022] Bauw10
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2022] C68652c15d83625179e041086a88cc264c87ec86

Character sheet

Secret Santa 2022!
merry late christmas, Emes!

Dear Emes,

It’s quite a funny story why you’re getting your presents this late. Honestly it is. You see the reason why your present was late this year, or actually last year, is because santa was really busy. He had so many children to give them their presents that he gave some of the lists to the elves. Now, everyone got their present, but the elf that received your list, well, it’s well known that the elf should retire and move to the nursing home for elves, but the elf has refused it for years. This has led to the elf, with dementia, losing your list only a few hours after receiving it. This means that maybe not all of your presents have arrived just yet, but they are on their way! For now though, enjoy what the elf didn’t forget to send you and a merry late christmas <3

“there’s a green wrapped box with a gorgeous golden bow on top, open it!”:

“there’s a small sock that looks like it might have a present inside!”:

“present number three, it’s light and wrapped up, simply held together by a piece of ribbon? Unwrap it!”:

Love,
The elf with dementia

edelynne vylasar

no one expects an angel to set the world on fire
Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:06 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum