Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Ashmoor - Alison Winter (Heiress to Ashmoor)
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Ashmoor - Alison Winter (Heiress to Ashmoor) JS82q3hE_o
Ashmoor
Ashmoor - Alison Winter (Heiress to Ashmoor) 3dbd24242f6026d5ec56a12c1794e522e57beedc

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t24-alison-winter-heiress-of

Alison Olivia Winter
and i was never as good as i always thought i was
but i knew how to dress it up
i was never satisfied, it never let me go
just dragged me by my hair and back on with the show
STR
DEX
WIS
+1
INT
+4
CHA
+3
General
Gender Female
Age 24
Species Human
Magic None
Religion Faith of Renestrae
Occupation Heiress to Ashmoor
P.O.B Alderrath
Residence Winter Castle
Appearance
Height 175 cm
Build Normal
Hair color Golden blonde
Hair texture Slightly wavy
eye color Emerald green
skin tone Light olive

Alison is taller than the average woman. She stands at 175 cm and always stands tall and proud, having never been intimidated by her own height. She is slim, but not skinny; her body has a certain softness to it that would be hard to find in members of the working class, indicating that she has never had to worry about food. She has curves in all the right places and knows exactly which dresses to wear to highlight those.

She has bright blonde hair that has a slight wave to it. It is quite long, longer than it often seems due to the fact that it is almost always worn up. She likes wearing intricately braided styles, preferring to keep it out of her face. From time to time she will be spotted wearing it in a half-up/half-down style or a simple three-strand braid. She rarely wears it completely loose outside of the privacy of her own chambers, as to her that feels similarly intimate as only wearing underwear.

Her face is heart-shaped with a pointy chin. She has bright green eyes that reveal her every thought, along with the rest of her face that is naturally very expressive. She has thick brows, full lips and a ski-slope nose that is dotted with light freckles only in summer. Her skin tans relatively easily, causing her to have to carry a parasol to block out the sun when necessary in order to stay fair. A scar underneath her left eyebrow is the only flaw in an otherwise perfectly symmetrical face. She inherited most of her features from her father, but her light hair and dainty nose are all her mother's.

While her features are very feminine and could almost be described as ethereal, her voice is anything but. It is very deep and quite raspy, clashing with the rest of her appearance. Often people are taken aback by how mature she sounds when she first opens her mouth. It is a way for her to gain respect, though, and so she has never felt insecure about it. She does speak in a very proper way, carefully articulating her every word.

Alison is very feminine and likes to present that through her outfits. Only the finest materials will do and she carefully picks out what she likes. These are mostly dresses, although she has a few riding outfits with trousers. Her clothes are often light in colour and adorned with intricate details.

She loves jewellery and often wears pearls or diamonds. A bad habit of hers is that she can never just leave her jewellery alone, though; she is often found twisting her rings or fidgeting with her necklaces.

you've got the magic smile
that makes people turn their heads
and take their love and
make it burn for you instead

Personality
Constellation THE HUNTER
Alignment LAWFUL NEUTRAL

i know that you want to be seen and to be heard
oh to be loved, it's not a crime
money is the root of the game, what you stand to gain
but everybody's gonna lose their heads

Alison has quite a rowdy personality. She feels things very deeply and therefore has a very passionate way of responding. Whether it is anger, sadness or joy, it will never be halfway. She is a people-person and thrives in social gatherings, especially when she is the centre of attention. Although she is used to wearing her heart on her sleeve and has a particularly expressive face, she has learned to mask those emotions when it is necessary.

Furthermore, she is extremely goal-oriented and a perfectionist, and therefore: stubborn. She is extremely well-read and opinionated and is of the impression that her opinions are almost always right, which sometimes causes her to be very honest and blunt. This does not mean that she is any harder on others than on herself, though; she gets very insecure when things don't go as planned or when she feels like she is not in control.

Her extraverted nature in combination with her intelligence gives her a certain charm and charisma that easily attracts people. She knows this and knows just how to elegantly manipulate others to get her way, although this is rarely with malicious intent. She has a kind heart, but when it comes down to it she will always make decisions with her own best interest in mind.

In relationships, Alison has a lot of love to give, but also needs a lot of love and attention in return. She wants her partner to want her. She is quite dominant and likes for her partner to challenge her in that. She is in love with the idea of love, but does believe that it's something one has control over; it's not something that just happens.

hush
when no one is around, my dear
you'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
spinnig in my highest heels, love
shining just for you

Family Tree

Parents

father Edward Winter
mother Cassiopeia Winter

Misc

Fiancé Faolan Pyrrhos
UncleReginald Winter
Uncle Matthew Winter
Aunt Elizabeth Winter
AuntVictoria Hyon
Cousin Charlotte Winter
Cousin Luca Winter
Cousin Maybel Winter
History

Inside voice, Alison.

It was a soft summer day when Alison was born under the gaze of the hunter. Meant to be the eldest of many siblings, but that wish never came true. Maybe it was for the best, as Alison always demanded so much attention that her parents and nannies had their hands full on only one child. As a child she was rowdy, loud and determined. That determination in combination with her intelligence meant that she always got what she wished for. Stubborn as she was, it also meant that she managed to get into quite a bit of trouble, often dragging her best friend Penelope Villiers along in her naughty scheming. She managed to get away with a lot, convincing any servant who found out not to tell her parents. However, when they would find out her parents (especially her mother) did not hesitate to scold her, harshly. It made Alison more careful, and she perfected the role as the perfect daughter and heir to Ashmoor.

Stand up straight, Alison.

In her teenage years, Alison made the grand discovery that people wanted to be around her. Whether that was because of her status, her looks or her personality was unclear, but she didn't much care. She liked the attention she received and that people were always nice to her. At first, that was. She quickly discovered that not everyone had good intentions. People could be shallow, using her for their own gain. That realisation took a hit on her confidence, causing her to close off for a bit and perfect her polite yet distant mask. She has since found a balance in this, allowing her outgoing personality to shine through again while being more selective in who she trusts.

Stay focused, Alison.

She has received a splendid education, only lacking in the physical part. Everything else, from politics to arts to philosophy she excels at and actually finds great joy in. Her education is of course meant to prepare her for her job as the Duchess of Ashmoor that she will have to take on later in life. This is, of course, not something she is meant to do alone. Therefore, for the past few years her parents have been trying to find a decent suitor for her. They found this in Faolan Pyrrhos, a handsome upperclassman she is now engaged to.
Trivia

• Alison's big three would be: sun in Leo, moon in Capricorn, ascendant in Libra.
  • She has a great appreciation of the arts, anything from poetry to paintings, music or sculptures. She is a talented artist herself and enjoys painting and drawing.
  • She has a hard time being quiet, which results in her being almost unable to whisper and often clanging open doors without realising it. Along with this, she loves small talk and chatting  when she is comfortable with someone. She therefore has to keep herself in check in formal social gatherings, which she has learned to do; she would never do anything in appropriate. Also talks in her sleep.
  • Because of her outgoing personality, most people either find her extremely charming or annoyingly obnoxious. There's rarely an in-between, except in those cases in which she stays perfectly formal, but those people don't really get to know her anyway.
  • She gets seasick quite easily.
  • She owns a dappled grey mare named Ivy. (click)
  • She is quite vain and is weirdly fond of her hair.
  • Her deep voice comes with a raspy laugh that is probably the least lady-like thing about her. Her nose crinkles up when she laughs.
  • Her quill of truth is a family heirloom that is often used to get criminals to confess.
  • She is a morning person.
  • She is a very touchy person, often putting a hand on someone's arm without realising is. Always has warm hands.

"be great or be nothing"
Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:08 pm
Deities of Odiria
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Ashmoor - Alison Winter (Heiress to Ashmoor) XuTWurPc_o
NPC
Ashmoor - Alison Winter (Heiress to Ashmoor) MRk8P37a_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/