Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Ro's Hete Shop
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ro's Hete Shop 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Ro's Hete Shop Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr

Ro's Aesthetic & Fashion Shop
Hello weary traveller and welcome to my shop!!

Lately (read: ever since I've discovered pinterest) I've been under the influence of a real pinterest fever dream. I keep on making those aesthetic boards and sorting beautiful dresses into my fashion boards. This resulted in over 18k of aesthetically pleasing and fashionable pinterest boards which I'm never going to use (sob). Very anti-hero behaviour of me, I know. SO, I've decided to use my Pinterest Power for good instead of self-inflicting evil and make pleasing things for you!

This shop offers the following things:

Aesthetic Boards
This one is pretty simple. You say mood? I say board! Over the years I've gotten pretty good at creating aesthetic boards for my characters. They all have an aesthetic, a colour story, a philosophy or just everything combined. I create them in a way that each tells a story about the character. Please click on the spoilers below for examples.

Penelope's aesthetic is one that resembles the way she wishes to live. It's as if you're stepping into a perfectly romantic storybook. Which is comical considering the fact that she writes a gossip column that very much shows the opposite of this 'perfect' life. (Irony, huh)
Penelope:

Vivienne's aesthetic is obviously very emo-coded. But when taking a closer look one can see the vulnerability she might hide in combination with the rugged and surroundings that she grew up in. It all fits so well together, non? Also there's Alison in the corner x
Vivienne:

Andreas' aesthetic shows less of an obvious colour story than the two above. For him, I relied heavily on his character to show through. It's clean and rigid, embodying all the values he finds so important but he is also expected to have.
Andreas:

Fashion Boards
These might seem a little less on the nose, but they really aren't! I absolutely adore making these and have seen just about every medieval/runway outfit there is to see on pinterest (really, I spent hours watching new collections come out). I have a style philosophy for each country in Odiria that I try to adhere to when making these. Please skip over the next part if you're uninterested in my philosophy x

Odiria style philosophy:

I usually make a casual- and formalwear board for each of my characters, that's how extra I am, but for you I'll just make one. Here are some examples:

Arianna is the Crown Princess of Ravaryn. Her garments are undoubtedly expensive and cater to not just her style, but also to the country. Her citizens need to see a reliable princess who exudes confidence, while being reminded of her status.
Arianna:

Charlotte is a noble girl and cousin to the Duke of Ashmoor, which means she can get her hands on whatever she wishes. She is very prissy and perfect, dressing the way any pious and compliant young woman her age would.
Charlotte:

Let's get to it!
After this endless amount of explanation, how very me, let's get to it! I'd be honoured to make these boards for your characters. To request one, just fill in the list below. I'll be posting all of these on my pinterest with a section for your character under  'Time Will Tell aesthetics' and 'Time Will Tell fashion' respectively.

Aesthetic board code:
Code:
[b][i]I want an Aesthetic Board![/i][/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character description:[/b] describe your character in a few short sentences or traits
[b]Likes/dislikes:[/b] describe a few likes/dislikes/hobbies of your character. E.g. 'my character loves horseriding and sunsets'
[b]Do you have any specific aesthetic view?[/b] Is there anything I need to incorporate? E.g. 'i associate my character with the night' / 'my character is very proud their heritage'

Fashion board code:
Code:
[b][i]I want a Fashion Board![/i][/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character description:[/b] describe your character in a few short sentences or traits
[b]Character style:[/b] describe your character's style in a few short words. E.g. does your character dress very feminine/are they more of a tomboy? Do they adhere to the fashion sense of their countr/family? Are they 'revolutionary' in their fashion sense? Do they like to wear jewelry?
[b]Fashion likes/dislikes:[/b] Is there anything they don't like to wear? E.g. 'my character hates the colour red' or 'my character never wears pants'
[b]Do you have any specific aesthetic view?[/b] Is there anything I need to incorporate? E.g. 'my character should have many formal dresses'

SLOTS
SLOT 1: CLOSED (Elenwë Fenrora, Aesthetic Board)
SLOT 2: OPEN
SLOT 3: OPEN
SLOT 4: OPEN

You can find the finished boards via [THIS] link! I hope you like them ^^

Some friendly reminders:
  • DO NOT COPY THE BOARDS ONTO YOUR OWN PINTEREST ACCOUNT. You can look at them any time you wish since they are public, so there's no reason to copy my work. I feel really strongly about this, since I put in a lot of time to create them.
  • You can only select one type of board for one character, if you want the other it'll take up another slot. Please keep in mind that others might want one too so don't hog the slots x
  • Be mindful of the slots though! I won't constantly be posting 'shop open/shop closed' so if there are already 4 people before you, wait with requesting one.
  • Because of the limited amount of pins available for this (trust me, I know, I've devoured all of pinterest) I don't do men's outfit boards.
  • Some aesthetic and outfit boards might appear the same! I'll try to make them as different as possible but some pins/outfits may make appearances in other boards.
  • I might create another board (such as a meme board) but please note I am not obliged to! Don't be upset if there isn't one for your character.
  • Even though I work wonders with pinterest, it might take a while for me to finish your board, so please be kind <3

Love and kisses your pinterest queen Ro <3

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Ro's Hete Shop Ravary10Ro's Hete Shop Ylinda10
Mon May 22, 2023 7:38 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Therion Rizal
Therion Rizal
Quinty
Ro's Hete Shop PfErOMx
Ravaryn
Ro's Hete Shop Happy-pirates-of-the-caribbean

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1398-therion-rizal
I want an Aesthetic Board!
Character name: Mortem Rizal
Character description: Hannibal. Gentleman, Divinator, Cannibal, Good Food, Feasts, Still new to his (Xailian) marriage
Likes/dislikes: Mort likes good food, feasts and wine. Waking in the sunset and getting to know new cultures. He's a gentleman in every aspect with a spicy taste for human flesh.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? He's a Rizal, that's about it. Verder, ga los <3

Therion Rizal
Savvy?
Mon May 22, 2023 7:44 pm
Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Ro's Hete Shop JS82q3hE_o
Ashmoor
Ro's Hete Shop 3dbd24242f6026d5ec56a12c1794e522e57beedc

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t24-alison-winter-heiress-of
Character name: Alison Winter
Character description: extravert, charming, insecure, loud, romantic
Likes/dislikes: loves painting, horses, flowers, black cats, shiny/shimmery things
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? light & bright + you know her xxx

"be great or be nothing"
Mon May 22, 2023 7:53 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Rhydian Aerendyl
Rhydian Aerendyl
ei
Ro's Hete Shop YgnN2uK
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop 9054ccfafed0e4c56b89703d57d4ada4

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1374-rhydian-aerendyl#6696
Character name: Rhydian Aerendyl
Character description: Reckless, passionate, proud, extroverted, kind, golden retriever himbo man, air-headed en emotional
Likes/dislikes: loves the sea, dogs,attention, training, adventure, lumina en any type of game
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? beetje als iedere Lumerian, blauw, water all the stuff

Reckless, Sentimental at best.

Mon May 22, 2023 8:55 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ro's Hete Shop 9s9opHd
Ravaryn

Character sheet

All boards are finished and posted on my pinterest!

You can have a peek via this link: [CLICK]. I also included a little surprise for each of them.
I hope you like it <3

As mentioned before: do NOT copy the boards onto your own pinterest! You can look at them any time you wish since they are public, so there's no reason to copy my work. I feel really strongly about this, since I put in a lot of time to create them.

All slots are open again!

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Fri May 26, 2023 1:45 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Renfred Gladstone
Renfred Gladstone
Nienn Beantje
Ro's Hete Shop OIpsh5Bg_o
Ravaryn
Ro's Hete Shop 6f0f9c83463315ce61a2da90df3ce7af

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t829-renfred-gladstone
Character name: Renfred Gladstone
Character description: Sly but charming, ladiesman, neckromancer, dark, moody, dangerous, killer, murderer, fraud, criminal, trash
Likes/dislikes: Likes: smithing, swords, women, shiny objects (rocks/metal), fighting, power. Dislikes: spiders and elves (few exceptions here and there),
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Maybe something with dark forests, fire, blood (from his hands) and I will leave the rest up to you.

You're too scared
To say your farewells
But you'll come around and
Get used to the pain
Fri May 26, 2023 3:12 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Therion Rizal
Therion Rizal
Quinty
Ro's Hete Shop PfErOMx
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Character name: Therion Rizal
Character description: An addict, victim of abuse by his father, frequent drug user, diviner. Difficulty keeping reality and fantasy apart. Therion is a broken but gentle soul who cares deeply for others. Still lives with the guilt of killing his nephew, which makes him finding himself in dark places.
Likes/dislikes: Likes music, Anui, being alone, calm and peace, the numbing feeling of the drugs, and an euphoric feeling in general. Dislikes his magic, the abuse he suffered, places that make him feel claustrophobic (Avalon, Lythrania onder andere).
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Non traditional Rizal, he doesn't like his heritage but lives with it. Maybe a combination of how he views the world with and without the drugs? Silent & peaceful vs. dark and stormy or something. Ik laat je lekker gaan <3

Therion Rizal
Savvy?
Fri May 26, 2023 5:37 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
Ro's Hete Shop XwC2DZk
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Jane Winter
Character description: Kindhearted, caring, sensitive, sheltered, proud, romantic, and a dreamer. Loves nature, animals, reading & poetry.
Character style: Very feminine, lighter, and more pastel colors, adhere's to the fashion of the upper ring and the winter family. Likes to wear subtle accessories & jewelry
Fashion likes/dislikes: Dislikes the color black.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Bright and light, modest. Aristocratic, of course. Maak er maar wat moois van! <3

Ro's Hete Shop Lemuri12Ro's Hete Shop Vylasa11
Fri May 26, 2023 10:01 pm
Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Ashmoor

Character sheet
ben ik weer hihi <3

Character name: Giulia "Cleo" Grimaldi
Character description: has had to reclaim her independence; sarcastic and critical but does enjoy the company of others. used to be sort of a dreamer but quickly learned the reality of being a noblewoman and became quite the realist, but also an idealist. (cs for more context)
Likes/dislikes: likes writing, birds and smoking. her appearance is important to her but in a sort of contemporary way; wears messy hair and trousers with pearls. has a preference for the color red.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? red as mentioned above; I kind of associate purely her appearance with that of a frail bird but her character kind of takes that down a notch. also kind of snow white-esque aesthetic, dark features with pale skin, very dainty.

"be great or be nothing"
Mon May 29, 2023 9:51 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lumina Elaéydar
Lumina Elaéydar
Ron
Ro's Hete Shop ILBfO3u
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop DLAZspF

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1411-lumina-elaeydar

Jane Winter's fashion board is finished and posted on my pinterest!

You can have a peek via this link: [CLICK].

I tried to follow your guidelines of femininity, pastel and romance. I made it so that it follows the Ashmoor upper class fashion perfectly, yet in a way that suits Jane's calm demeanor. Nothing is too over the top, but I included one or two dresses that Lottie might want her to wear so she'll look like a princess! (The super pink one with roses and the 'Cinderella' blue ballgown). I also included both casual and formal wear so you'd have some choices. I feel like Jane loves to frolick around in the garden so there are some dresses which are perfect for that. I also imagine the 'casual' Cinderella dress to be one that Jane shouldn't wear because it's 'too simple' but somehow it always makes its way back into her closet (;
I hope you like it <3

As mentioned before: do NOT copy the boards onto your own pinterest! You can look at them any time you wish since they are public, so there's no reason to copy my work. I feel really strongly about this, since I put in a lot of time to create them.

1 slot is open again!

don't get sad,
get even
Wed May 31, 2023 8:32 pm
Avalon Citizen
Bonnie Willow
Bonnie Willow
Bunny
Ro's Hete Shop 53zL75vk_o
Avalon
Ro's Hete Shop TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Druid
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1324-bonnie-willow
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Bonnie Willow
Character description: soft-spoken; egoistic; self-preserving; curious; flirty
Character style: She pays a lot of attention to the way she looks, but her profession (as a maid/servant) makes it so that she needs to wear rather practical clothing. However, I can still see her trying to spruce up her practical clothing as much as she can to make it her own.
Fashion likes/dislikes: She's a sucker for jewelry and pretty dresses. Probably not too into high-heels; those are too impractical. She doesn't dress very flashy, but very tasteful; muted colors, blacks, not so much bright colors.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? She would probably dress more in an Avalon style, whatever that may be. I see her as quite feminine, doing the most with what she can get, with definitely an eye for the aesthetic of what she wear. She'll probably also dress a little more sexy and risqué than what might by considered completely appropriate for a servant girl. (think "cat-like" for the vibes..)
Wed May 31, 2023 8:52 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ro's Hete Shop 9s9opHd
Ravaryn

Character sheet

Bonnie Willow's fashion board is finished and posted on my pinterest!

You can have a peek via this link: [CLICK].

Now I feel like Bonnie is a really interesting case for a fashion board. Just because she isn't a noble, doesn't mean she doesn't have her own sense of style and that I can't make a fashion board for her! I really loved creating one. I made sure to keep the colour palette as muted as possible, with a lot of hints back to her Avalon heritage (browns, greens).
There are some very 'druidic' fashions in the beginning of the board, ones she might have had with her when she came from Avalon. The blue dresses that are what I envision her 'work gear' to look like, since she serves the Vylasars they would probably want her to dress in a Lemurian colour palette. This doesn't mean she can't wear her work gear anywhere else though, I feel like they would do well as casual dress too! In these dresses, I think Bonnie would incorporate her heritage (make the fashion her own), hence the little flower motives that call back to her Avalon roots. Of course Bonnie doesn't have access to the most luxurious fabrics, but I included a few more formal black gowns that she might have had created by saving up some money.

I hope you like it <3

1 slot is open again!

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Wed May 31, 2023 10:27 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Chaska Vylasar
Chaska Vylasar
niet juul
Ro's Hete Shop 7mKmf4U5_o
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop 4d34c603206ccf1ba978ad91af26f96165dcc261

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1220-chaska-vylasar#5571/
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Chaska Vylasar
Character description: Heet, Bossy, impatient, Reserved, Organized, Gloomy, Obsessive? Has a somewhat pessimistic look on life in general and tries her best to fit into the noble standard after a rebellious childhood.
Character style: Used to wearing dresses but sticked to the more plain looking ones until moving into her new home in Lythrania, where she started to embrace a more frilly and elegant wardrobe. I imagine most of her dresses to be a shade of blue (either on the lighter or darker side) with an occasional black dress. Bc yk, what's a girl without her signature black dress -alitea emote- Also owns a fair amount of silver jewelry & ofc her beloved pearl necklace x
Fashion likes/dislikes: I can't really imagine her wearing pants LOL. Would wear high feels for fancier occasions and spend the whole night complaining about them she just like me fr.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Just your typical noble from Lemuria aesthetic with a lil' edge. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

it is not hell
if you like the way it burns

Wed May 31, 2023 10:30 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ro's Hete Shop 9s9opHd
Ravaryn

Character sheet

You can have a peek via this link: [CLICK]. I hope you like it <3

A little explanation for Chaska's fashion board: I was so excited to make one for Chaska! I included a few more basic dresses that date back to the time before she moved to Lythrania, but these can also go for casual wear. Of course, these gowns are still very well-made since she has always been a noble girl. For her I got to really lean in to her newfound status as a Vylasar in Lythrania, which meant including fabulous gowns that I think will fit her well. You mentioned a frilly and elegant wardrobe, so I made sure to add lots of gowns with tulle and/or embroidery. After all, nothing says money like paying someone to spend a lot of time on creating your dresses. The evening (ball)gowns are my personal favourite hihihi. Colour-wise I made sure to pick hues of blue and black. Because you know, every emo girl needs a few black gowns to seduce her husband. Lastly, I added a few hairstyles, some jewelry and even a pair of heels (so she can complain about wearing them).

ALL slots are open again!

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm
Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Ashmoor

Character sheet
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Alison Winter
Character description: loud but girly & elegant
Character style: refined taste, dresses in light colours. Loves furs & jewellery & accessories such as hats and gloves. Also a big sucker for hair accessories. Kind of cutesy but still elegant
Fashion likes/dislikes: Is there anything they don't like to wear? Dark colours, although she does sometimes wear those to please her mother (and vivi)
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Is there anything I need to incorporate? She is the heiress so definitely all upper class, will not be seen in anything less

"be great or be nothing"
Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:11 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ezekiel Vylasar
Ezekiel Vylasar
Rens
Ro's Hete Shop Image
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop Headerabatar1

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t825-ezekiel-vylasar
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Maybel Winter
Character description: Confident, outgoing, flirty, bold, blunt, headstrong, impulsive, naive, bimbo
Character style: Maybel has an extravagant style. She wants to stick out as a sore thumb, everything to make heads turn. Bold patterns and colors or big accessories is her cup of tea. She follows the latest trends or want to create the trends.
Fashion likes/dislikes: She does not want to look boring.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? She is a wild child, so she does not really have a pattern. Of course she is a rich girl. She likes red and high heels x

there is a little bit of wolf in me too

Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:12 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Castor Aerendyl
Castor Aerendyl
Cat.
Ro's Hete Shop VWhCLVy
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop 9927936f466c7b108941dde94f26b8f8

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t432-castor-aerendyl#1426
Character name: Castor Aerendyl
Character description: Big ego, small heart. Moody most of the time and he likes to rile people up and go against the grain. Thinks he's entitled to a lot but deep down just wants to be seen. In the end he is proud to be part of the Aerendyl family and he loves them, but in his own twisted way. He isn't quite adept at social situations as he thinks he is.
Likes/dislikes: Castor enjoys reading books and gazing at the stars. He often enjoys solitude and silence over parties or big gatherings, but doesn't shy away from those either as they bring attention.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Proud to be an Aerendyl. I associate Castor with dark blues and the sea at night.

Are you wearing....?
The Chanel boots?
Yes, I am (:

Ro's Hete Shop Lemuri12Ro's Hete Shop Aerend11
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:48 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Renfred Gladstone
Renfred Gladstone
Nienn Beantje
Ro's Hete Shop OIpsh5Bg_o
Ravaryn
Ro's Hete Shop 6f0f9c83463315ce61a2da90df3ce7af

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t829-renfred-gladstone
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Arlyana Torvaris
Character description: Whore, charming, sociable, daring, kind, emotional, loyal, loving, confident, elegant, sexy
Character style: Arlyana certainly loves fashion, and she likes to wear rather expensive clothes, even if she has to work hard to pay for them. She wants to look wealthy, and she loves jewelry, mostly necklaces and earrings. Furthermore, she likes her dresses to be light and airy, flowing around in the wind, and baring some skin. She likes for her clothes to draw attention to her, making people look twice at her, so they can fully take her in and see how beautifully shaped she is underneath those dresses. Arlyana also has a fondness for the colors red (blood red) and blue (sapphire blue), but overall, she likes most colors.
Fashion likes/dislikes: My character never wears pants, only dresses. And she doesn’t like clothes that cover up too much of her beauty either.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Well, she is a whore (now Neph's personal whore) so yes, she wears mostly revealing clothes, to impress other people and draw them closer to her.

You're too scared
To say your farewells
But you'll come around and
Get used to the pain
Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:36 am
Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
Ro's Hete Shop MFGhj4C
Avalon
Ro's Hete Shop QJaTJb1

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1248-lauriel-sythaeryn

For Castor I included a little surprise x

Now for the explanations...

Alison Winter is one of my personal favourites when it comes to style. For Alison, I really got to play with the way her personality is incorporated with the Ashmoorian style trends. High class garments are restrictive, rigid and utterly beautiful. Alison's board to me oozes refined style, the way all people want their daughters to dress. It's loud but in an utterly girly fashion.  I incorporated a lot of blue, which is a callback to her aesthetic board. Of course there is also white, a colour of purity for the people of Ashmoor. I included a lot of formal gowns which she might wear to one of the many occasions she has to attend, but also equally as much 'casual' wear. If one can call corsets, lace and gloves casual. I imagine Alison's wardrobe to cover up a lot of her body (you know, so she doesn't get tan), and highlight her waist and bosom. Lastly, I selected some beautiful jewelry, hats, and even a mask for the upcoming ball (winkwink).

For Arlyana Torvaris I had such a fun time leaning into the whore courtisane aspect of it all. It gives me a chance to do a fashion study I don't often get to do! As a whore Arlyana belongs to the lowest standing of society, meaning she does not have the means to buy many expensive garments. Them whores don't make a lot of money, you know. So I included some more simple dresses, as well as some that she might have worn as a (tavern) wench. I imagine her to have worn a lot of black in Ravaryn, and I also imagine her to have left almost all of her garments behind when she left for Xaila. Why take something you'll most likely never wear again? Now that she has a royal sponsor, she can pretty much buy and wear whatever she wants. She likes wearing Xailan clothing, which for her means lots of cutouts and flowy dresses. I made sure to include dresses that show a lot of skin. I also added some handmaiden type dresses (mostly pink) that cover up a little bit more to help with her 'disguise'. And of course, gold jewelry to match her beautiful skintone.

Last but never least is Maybel Winter. This was one of my favourites because I really got to go all out (I think she would be proud of me). She's a wild child, a star, the one and only bimbo of Ashmoor. In other words: there is no one quite like Maybel. Of course, the gowns don't make Maybel, Maybel makes the gown. Like her cousin Alison, I imagine her to follow the Ashmoorian fashion standards, but only to a certain extent. She wears corsets and gowns that highlight her waist and bosom, but she doesn't cover up because she's bold like that. There's lots and lots of pink, because she's girlypop. Of course, there is also red, red and red. Even Maybel's most casual gowns are extravagant: there must always be a poofy sleeve, a flowy train or even a slit. With those slits, it's important that she has equally stunning heels to match. I think Maybel likes to wear her hair half-up half-down in beautiful curls most of the time. I also got the idea that she really enjoys rubies, hence the ruby jewelry. I also included a drop dead gorgeous outfit for the upcoming ball x.

best believe i'm still bejeweled, when i walk in the room i can still  
make the whole place s h i m m e r
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 pm
Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Ro's Hete Shop F10
Xaia
Ro's Hete Shop 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Nymeria Milf Daetrys
Character description:  Confident, headstrong, passionate, Curious, Calculative, two faced, caring & devoted
Character style: Nymeria dresses in a very confident manner, with no care for modesty. Her outfits are visibly expensive and are fit for the weather she lives in. Furthermore she loves to shower her body in gold and jewels
Fashion likes/dislikes: Nymeria hates restrictive and modest clothing, she adores Xaila's colours
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Deserty material girl

May the bridges I burn light the way

Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:55 pm
Heiress to Ashmoor
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Cat
Ashmoor

Character sheet
I want a Fashion Board!
Character name: Giulia Grimaldi
Character description: zie onze privé discord chat voor alle headcanons lol
Character style: GIRL BOSS. goes against the current by wearing trousers as a woman (escandalo) but also knows how to turn heads in a good way ; )))
Fashion likes/dislikes: Is there anything they don't like to wear? anything that someone else could possibly tell her to do is a big no no
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? leef je uit queen

"be great or be nothing"
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:19 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Therion Rizal
Therion Rizal
Quinty
Ro's Hete Shop PfErOMx
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Character name: Deimos Vylasar
Character description: Painter, sorcerer, musician, over protective brother. That's about it. Cares more for Chaska than himself, at this moment struggling with his own coming-up marriage, but is also sad because he lost his sister to another man.
Likes/dislikes: Loves the rain, stormy weather, wolves, long walks in the moonlight, music, everything related to painting, Chaska & Aniu. Dislikes rules, the idea of getting married, losing his twin sister, becoming a dad.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Although he is proud of his heritage as a Vylasar, he has some issues with rules and authority figures. I'll leave it up to you <3

Therion Rizal
Savvy?
Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:59 am
Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
Ro's Hete Shop XwC2DZk
Lemuria
Ro's Hete Shop EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7
Character name: Aniu Aaralyn Vylasar
Character description: Sorceress with a Siren vibe, singer/performer, (Traits: Ethereal | passionate | creative | hard working | confident | devoted | intelligent | observing | independent | Untrusting | introverted | quick to assume | perfectionist | self critical | not the best at communicating her true feelings | expensive taste) Always torn between her devotion and duty to her family, friends and her longing for freedom and making a life of her own. Secretly rather rebellious. Loving older sister, with motherly caring vibes. Deeply bonded with her big white wolf familiar.
Likes/dislikes: Therion <3 Loves to sing and perform, travel, and sketch. Absolutely loves water in all forms; rain and thunder storms, lakes/rivers/oceans, waterfalls, baths, and fountains. Loves her family and friends.
Dislikes horseback riding, arranged marriages, sharing her feelings (she's very bad at it)
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Water elements for sure. Siren vibes. Deep feelings Therion. Emo-esque but not as much as Chaska & Deimos XD verder mag je helemaal los gaan girl! -happyroo- surprise me!

Ro's Hete Shop Lemuri12Ro's Hete Shop Vylasa11
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 am
Princess of Xaila
Nephthys Daetrys
Nephthys Daetrys
Ro
Ro's Hete Shop 385cyPI
Xaia
Ro's Hete Shop En0ePpm

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t859-nephthys-daetrys-prince

Giulia Grimaldi is not like other Ashmoorian upper ring girlies. Making her board was a blast because I got to walk the fine line between Cleo's heritage and her independent streak. On the one hand, Cleo is by all means an upper crust girl and was raised with those fashion standards in mind. On the other hand, she wants to go against the norm. She might wear trousers, but she'll still pair it with a frilly blouse. She might wear something that leaves her shoulders exposed, but is still made from the finest fabrics. For her casual wear, I imagine she adores wearing blouses, vests, trousers, skirts and anything that's sophisticated. Definitely no corsets, because she goes against the norm, but maybe some in her formal wear. I also included a quite a few formal dresses that will definitely turn heads. Colour palette wise, I think she'd lean toward whites, neutral tones, reds, blacks. Of course, she'd wear the most beautiful jewelry: pearls and gemstones paired with gold.

Remember guys, gals and non-binary pals: corsets are generally not uncomfortable (unless laced up way too tightly), that's a foolish movie stereotype.

When I think of Nymeria Daetrys, I think of abundance, extravagance and royalty. She's the Crown Princess of Xaila, meaning that she has the very best garments in the entire country made for her. Even though it is not the richest country in Odiria, Xailan fashion is loud. Of course it's also practical in a climate sense. The garments are beautifully crafted and decorated, made of fabrics that do well in the heat of Sunpeak.A wardrobe for a Xailan princess includes yellow, orange, red and gold. I also popped in a few shades of white and black, because those will look stunning on her. I feel like, out of any country, Xailans show the most skin. This means tops and skirts, or dresses that leave parts of their body exposed. Nymeria's wardrobe screams 'rich', if not because of the clothing than because of the jewelry. No expense is spared: it does not matter that the jewelry or gemsotnes need to be imported from Ravaryn, a woman like Nymeria must look like the princess she is.

Ro's Hete Shop Xaila_11Ro's Hete Shop Daetry11
Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:49 pm
Chief of the White Stag Tribe
Elenwë Fenrora
Elenwë Fenrora
Waz
Ro's Hete Shop V7Ezw9w
Avalon
Ro's Hete Shop GcK9mK2

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t642-elenwe-fenrora#2396
Character name: Elenwë Fenrora
Character description: You know her. Badass elf lady, turned trash panda for Ren. Feisty, stubborn, ambitious, adventurous, kind, smart (most of the time), strong sense of duty.
Likes/dislikes: Loves her job as a guard, loves to be out in the forest, is skilled at archery, is a fan of horses, loves the night sky, dislikes her moon elf family, afraid of not fitting in.
Do you have any specific aesthetic view? Maybe include something related to time, because of her magic, but otherwise, I think you know her well enough to capture the right feeling.

Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:16 pm
Sponsored content