Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter)
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) Tumblr_p7tdfuRdB91wwhs5lo2_400

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t272-remiel-darleston
You got me beggin for thread

Nienn's Shipper & Plotter

Well, Hello there!! (General kenobi)

Welcome to my shipper & plotter!
Since I don’t have as many characters yet, scrap that, this is much easier to make right now, and hopefully keep updated! xD But well, here we go! (We will see how many I eventually end up making)

Here you can find small bits of important information about my characters with a detailed description about what I might be looking for. Because this is a shipper and a plotter, I will be looking for a lot of things like;

Family, friends, possible romantic relationships and/or marital relationships. This is purely about the relationships my characters might have with other characters. But, before I go any further, I do want to warn you about the romantic relationships, because they really have to make sense to my own characters, if you get what I mean. This means that they need to have IC chemistry, which means, we can only find out if they might be able to catch feelings for each other if, you guessed it, they have threads together. I will not decide anything beforehand when it comes to down to love (Though, there might be a few expectations here and there)

Beside that, I will also be looking for possible plots, little adventures and/or quest buddies. I might have some ideas in my head for my characters traveling around the world, exploring and/or venturing out into the wilderness, or I might have a few plots in my head for which I might need some characters to fulfill a role.

Here are my other dumps/tracker:

- Made of Water - Timeline Tracker
- Bushes of Love - Sheet drop
- Coins in a fountain - Aesthetic dump

(Down below you will find a quick and simple overview of my characters, but you're going to have to scroll down to that specific character to view it's search)

Character overview

Aelisia Fenrora
Arlyana Torvaris
Axera Elaris

Bjalf Hallfrid
Dolores Waiser
Elendorr Fenrora

Franciscus Ylindar
Lysanthir Aerendyl
Nerissa Emoira

Rashid Daetrys
Remiël Darleston
Renfred Gladstone

Sarya Elaris
Talwyn Rizal
Yalena Saddler

Yasmin Daetrys
FIRST LAST
FIRST LAST

in the middle of the night
Just call my name,
I'm yours to tame
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:09 am
Avalon Citizen
Aelisia Fenrora
Aelisia Fenrora
Nieeeeen
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) Jm47OlQ4_o
Avalon
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) Tumblr_inline_o1l30sEwJa1tae3h3_400

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t99-aelisia-fenrora
Drown all these endless fears

Aelisia's Shipper & Plotter

Aelisia is a little wood elf from the white stag tribe, living in Wealdstone within Avalon. She’s a sassy brat who can actually be quite charming as well. Usually looking for troubles or adventures in the forest while she tries to avoid most of her responsibilities. To read more: click here.

Currently she is traveling north after she dramatically decided to leave her home, all due to her arranged marriage to Arion Manwë. He followed her on the orders of Elendorr to ensure her safe return, but ofcourse she doesn’t want to go back.

Last time updated: 23-2-2023

Shipper

Family search
The Fenrora’s have always been a rather large - and ancient - wood elf family living in Avalon. They have always upheld a good and strong reputation, and their ancestors have fought many battles to protect their lands. Due to this they are very well respected and known for the fiercest warriors.
(Click here to see the full family search)

Plotter

Adventures
For Aelisia I’m mainly looking for little adventure plots. She wants to explore the world, and now that she’s finally free to do whatever she wants, she will take every chance she gets to make the most of it.
(If you have a character somewhere around the border or Avalon and Ravaryn looking for adventures, jump into my dm’s and maybe we can plot something out)

Possible romances
When it comes down to Aelisia, I might be willing to explore multiple possible romances. Nothing will be set in stone, given that Aelisia is quick to change her mind about pretty much everything. She doesn’t really know what she wants, and she can never seem to find the answers she’s looking for. At the moment, she is still not quite aware of the fact that she secretly likes girls as much as boys, but I would love it if someone could make her question this.
(If you would like to plot something out, my Dm’s are open, but keep in mind that Aelisia is quick to change her mind about things, and nothing is set in stone)

I want a heart unbreakable
So I can feel it all
Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:07 am
Xaila Citizen
Arlyana Torvaris
Arlyana Torvaris
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) NBgpUR6N_o
Xaia
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) GSczm5eI_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t622-arlyana-torvaris
You think I lost my faith

Arlyana's Shipper & Plotter

Arlyana is just a regular human, living in Isgard within Ravaryn. She is a tavern wench, making money by serving drinks and other pleasures. Her personality is rather charming, but she’s also quite stubborn and smart. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Something I'm looking for
Not yet looking for something. This might change later.

Plotter

Not looking for any other plots at the moment. This might change later.

Love me like
a desert rose
Hold me like
you can't let go
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:53 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Bjalf Hallfrid
Bjalf Hallfrid
Nienn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) R98jvyek_o
Ravaryn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) B27804b972df4af53531046e293a3008

Character sheet
Race: Druid
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t404-bjalf-hallfrid
We'll ride in the gathering storm

Bjalf's Shipper & Plotter

Bjalf is a Druid, but has lost his home a very long time ago. He mostly travels around through Ravaryn, now with his wife Antonia Hallfrid. But due to his recent discovery that he has a daughter, he is currently traveling to Avalon. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Plotter

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:33 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Dolores Waiser
Dolores Waiser
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) KOFvz9ia_o
Ashmoor
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) FttDCR6x_o

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t480-dolores-waiser
What a wicked game you play

Dolores's Shipper & Plotter

Dolores is just a regular human, living in Alderrath within Ashmoor. Her home is located in the upper ring, where she shares her life with her husband, with whom she isn't very happy, and her two children. She has a funny and slightly playful personality, but also the poetic soul of an artist. And hidden beneath all her layers, lies a broken woman. To read more: click here.

Last time updated: 23-11-2022

Shipper

Plotter

Dive down deep
into her sound
But not too far or
you'll be drowned
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:35 pm
Avalon Citizen
Elendorr Fenrora
Elendorr Fenrora
Niet Nienn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) WhHsNpPf_o
Avalon
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 2fdf2e7f04bed6544a0257df2d859b21a0a13fab

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t664-elendorr-fenrora
You may rise to find the sun

Elendorr's Shipper & Plotter

Elendorr is a wood elf, living in Wealdstone within Avalon. Next to being a guard, Elendorr is also a pretty good healer, and he serves as the head of the Fenrora family, being from one of their most influential lines. He’s a father and a wise man,  one who has a lot of experience. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Family search
The Fenrora’s have always been a rather large - and ancient - wood elf family living in Avalon. They have always upheld a good and strong reputation, and their ancestors have fought many battles to protect their lands. Due to this they are very well respected and known for the fiercest warriors.
(Click here to view the full family search)

Plotter

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:48 pm
Ravaryn Royal Family
Franciscus Ylindar
Franciscus Ylindar
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) SPokjhTw_o
Ravaryn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 5e454ce4b21fad36dfee01fa7c6b68ee

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t975-franciscus-ylindar
I think about when I met you though

Franciscus's Shipper & Plotter

Franciscus is part of the Royal family in Ishgard within Ravaryn. For an Ylindar he is a little bit of a black sheep. He loves his family, but he longs for the simpler things in life. In his recent years he has lost both his wife, as well as one of his daughters. Currently he is trying very hard to sober up, but this is not going very well for him, since he still sees the ghosts of his lost wife and daughter.
To read more: click here.

Shipper

Friends
Francis actually has a lot of friends, whether they are from higher standing, or lower standing. He is very loyal to them, and would do everything to keep them safe. The man has a weak spot for the poor people, most of the time doing his best to defend them. It is possible that some friendships might have started there. At the moment he could actually use some of those friends as well, to pull him back to life after the loss of his wife and daughter.
(You can dm me if you would like to plot something out here in terms of friendships)

Plotter

A new purpose
At the moment, Francis is still a little too close with his bottle of rum, so I’m actually looking for some kind of new purpose for him. He has some interest in mining (because a lot of his friends are miners) and in ships/trading, but he is rather good with horses as well, given that he has trained quite a few horses by now. Either way, he just needs something to do instead of drinking.
(If you would like to plot something out, slide into my dm’s)

Possible future bride
It will only be a matter of time before his family wants him to remarry, preferably with someone higher than a kitchen maid. So, I will be looking for possible future brides for Francis. Again, nothing will be set in stone here, and there has to be some logic behind it. Due to the fact that Francis has lost his former wife (who was the love of his life) he will be very much against a new marriage at first, keep this in mind as well. It might even take a long time before he will eventually accept one.
(Again, if you would like to plot something out, slide into my dm’s)

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing
in the place of you and me
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lysanthir Aerendyl
Lysanthir Aerendyl
Nienn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 3vcwKv3q_o
Lemuria
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 54f57bed5a48703d0c6892fe0d4187e54936b8ee

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t400-lysanthir-aerendyl
Not all those who wander are lost

Lysanthir's Shipper & Plotter

Lysanthir is a moon elf from the Aerendyl family, who is most of the time traveling throughout Lemuria. He often goes out on expeditions towards the border, patrolling their lands in search of dangers, to keep his kingdom safe. The young man doesn’t speak much, not unless he really feels the need to talk. But he is kind and goodhearted. To read more: click here.

Currently Lysanthir can be found in Avalon within the elven village of Wealdstone. He is there because of his arranged marriage to Elenwë Fenrora. But he will soon travel to the Nocturnal woods on a mission.

Shipper

Not looking for anything at the moment. This might change later.

Plotter

not all those who wander
are lost
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Nerissa Emoira
Nerissa Emoira
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) FM5OXFNE_o
Lemuria
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) Cf14b1402bc618070fea3d11bafcd3a88d873d9c

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t134-lemuria-nerissa-emoira-
fool's gold never seems to keep its shine

Nerissa's Shipper & Plotter

Nerissa is a regular human from the Emoira family, who lives in Moonbright with in Lemuria. Her family was the last ruling family over the city of Moonbright before its kingdom turned more of a alliance, with a ruling council instead of a king. Nerissa was not originally picked for the position in the council by her father, but her uncle eventually gave it to her, knowing she would be perfect for the job. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Plotter

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:02 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) Tumblr_p7tdfuRdB91wwhs5lo2_400

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t272-remiel-darleston
In the middle of the night

Remiël's Shipper & Plotter

Remiël is secretly a mage living in Alderrath, within the middle class in Ashmoor. Both her parents got killed, and therefore she had been adopted by the Darleston family. Her adoptive father is a smith while her adoptive mother came from the upperring. Most of the time she’s pretty soft-spoken, but she can be very stubborn as well. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Darleston Family
The Darleston family is a very well respected middle-class family, one that has very good connections with people in the higher ring as well, even if they don’t fully share in the same beliefs like most people within Alderrath do. They are very much rebels in disguise, as they keep the part that shows sympathy towards magic users very well hidden. They are smart and they know exactly when to keep their mouths shut. Occasionally they will offer help to those who need it - magic users - just like how they did with Remy, by giving them shelter and/or helping them adopt a different name, if needed.
(I am looking for possible aunts, uncles and/or cousins for the Darleston family. And, if interested, I can also allow someone to possibly play Remy’s adoptive parents. Either way, let me know if you have something and we might be able to plot something out!)

Plotter

in the middle of the night
Just call my name,
I'm yours to tame
Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:19 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Renfred Gladstone
Renfred Gladstone
Nienn Beantje
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) OIpsh5Bg_o
Ravaryn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 6f0f9c83463315ce61a2da90df3ce7af

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t829-renfred-gladstone
Instead, he's the monster in my bed

Renfred's Shipper & Plotter

Renfred is very secretly a Sorcerer with necromancy who grew up in Ravaryn, within a little village close to Norwyn. He had done some horrible things in the past and now he is on the run, seeking refuge in the fallen kingdom of Avalon. The man is handsome and charming, perfectly capable of making people think that he’s so much better than he actually is. To read more: click here.

Currently Renfred is sitting in a cell within Wealdstone in Avalon because he picked a fight with some elves. He has developed some feelings for Elenwë and is soon to be set out on a journey to the Nocturnal woods to redeem him.

Shipper

Older Brother
He has only one older brother, but his brother did not inherit the sorcerer magic like Renfred did. Like his father, he is just a regular human. Both Renfred, as his brother, suffered from the violent outbursts of their father who had been a very aggressive and dominant man. Yet, from the moment their father discovered Renfred’s magic, he began to almost completely ignore his other son. Renfred, after a while, became a bit more confident and cocky perhaps, something that could have caused some rivalry between the two brothers.
(Many aspects of his brother are still completely open, like how he feels about Renfred’s magic or the things he has done. But I would very much like to have some rivalry between the two of them, so if you are interested, please, send me a DM so that we can work something out)

Plotter

You're too scared
To say your farewells
But you'll come around and
Get used to the pain
Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:29 pm
Xaila Citizen
Sarya Elaris
Sarya Elaris
Nienn Bean
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) SD0Rn2iW_o
Xaia
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) B4e1f588747e9d0a0d70def267c8f3778a408681

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t778-sarya-elaris
I'll be your candle, watch me burn

Sarya's Shipper & Plotter

Sarya is a Mage practicing Dark magic who grew up in the Sun sister tribe, within the village of Zahriyah. She is a deadly assassin and a beautiful dancer, trained in the arts of spear fighting. Her personality is rather mysterious and observant, but deep down, she is very loving and caring. To read more: click here.

Currently After a few years of not having been able to conceive children, Sarya has begun a search for a fertility cure, since she had lost it during a dark magic spell to save a woman giving birth. This had become somewhat of an obsession for her.

Shipper

Family search
Stil in the making!!

Plotter

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:06 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Talwyn Rizal
Talwyn Rizal
Guess who
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) E6CR1qr1_o
Ravaryn
Beggin for Thread (Nienn's Shipper & Plotter) 1df8df38dd6cb7d7837536a5e4ce42ebfb29cdac

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1083-talwyn-rizal
Wake from your dreams, slumber no more

Talwyn's Shipper & Plotter

Talwyn is a sorceres from the Rizal bloodline, which means that she has divination magic. She was born in Ishgard within Ravaryn but after her sister was sent away, she left her parents and sailed on a ship to Moonbright where she now lives as a barmaid who also works in the kitchens. One thing about her is that she curses a lot. Oh! And she is very stubborn. To read more: click here.

Shipper

Plotter

Her fight and fury is fiery
Oh but she loves
Like sleep to the freezing
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:37 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum