Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Jules' big and juicy wanted thread
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Nyx Xiaoyu
Nyx Xiaoyu
Jules
Jules' big and juicy wanted thread 9J7lqbMa_o
Ashmoor
Jules' big and juicy wanted thread 2298b4fa430cf7223f34228405403539

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/
Hello! Welcome to the phattest wanted thread within the realm x jk jk. This is where I'll post all the family, friends, rivals and other exciting things that I'm currently looking for. I'll repost the thread within the wanted discord channel whenever updated, so be aware. x

If you happen to see a role fitting for your character do not hesitate to shoot me a DM on discord! Hopefully we can plot something nice around the role. (:

For the time being Nyx is the only character posted, but other's will be added soon enough! x

Nyx Xiaoyu
Alderrath ❖ 23 y/o ❖ Guard
Family

Brother

As you might have read in her application, Nyx had a very close relationship with her brother. He is Three years older than her and is currently missing. The truth is that he took his chance and left everything behind to travel towards Lemuria. A ship that secretly traded goods with a Lemurian village had just boarded, and without hestation he hid himself between the crates on the ship. The reason he didn't tell Nyx is up for debate, but my current reason is that he didn't want her to follow him. Many who visited the Odirian kingdoms did not come back to tell the tale, so he didn't want his younger sister to take that risk, because he knew she would. The guilt of leaving his sister behind haunts him to this day, but he'd rather live with the guilt of leaving her than the guilt of killing her by taking her with him. This is his journey and his alone. However, he hopes to one day go back to Ashmoor and ask Nyx to come with him, but only if he can assure her safety.

He's currently living an undercover life within Lemuria. He has changed his name and has a whole Lemuria fitting history thought out for himself. What that is, is up for you to decide. So is his name and most of his personality. The only traits that are certain is that he is a caring, kindhearted man with a passion for the sea and Lemuria. His faceclaim will be Oh Se-hun as Han Goong in The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure.

The only requirement is that you keep him active. Doesn't have to be posting everyday kinda active, but fairly active  to say the least. It's okay if you want to try and fail to do so, but I would appreciate it if you'd then give me the opportunity to give him to another player. No hard feelings! ♡

Misc.
FRIENDS & AQUAINTANCES
Nyx used to spend a lot of her free time within bars. She's quite the smooth talker, so I imagine she has a lot of aquaintances. Whether they are just that or closer friends is up for discussion! It's also possible for them to have met somewhere else, on the streets for example.

CLOSE FRIEND
Even though she seems to be an open book Nyx she is actually quite the opposite. However, I'm looking for at least one close friend with which she has shared some more about herself, or at least tries to. Maybe even someone who was her partner in crime back in her time within the Lower Ring.

ENEMIES
Imagining the crimes she has comitted I can see her having a few enemies. Maybe she stole something from your character or failed to do so, or betrayed them on a job.They could even have been enemies within the orphanage. Lots of possibilities!

EX-LOVERS
Nyx used to take home a lot of women from the bars she went to. Some for only a night and with others she used to have longer affairs. She never really shared anything about herself or her past with these women, neither did she let them touch her, but it is possible that she has had some kind of connection with them other than just lust. These women never knew her true identity and will probably still believe she is a young man.

Note: Nyx has lived her life as a boy/man in disguise ever since she was fifteen. It is possible for some characters to know her true identity, but please DM me beforehand to discuss if they do!

If you'd like your character to fill one of these roles or have another fun idea, pls hmu in my DM's! :^)

This world’s unforgiving,
even brilliant lights will cease to burn
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:42 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum