Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Family search: Fenrora
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Citizen
Elendorr Fenrora
Elendorr Fenrora
Niet Nienn
Family search: Fenrora WhHsNpPf_o
Avalon
Family search: Fenrora 2fdf2e7f04bed6544a0257df2d859b21a0a13fab

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t664-elendorr-fenrora
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true

FENRORA FAMILY SEARCH

The Fenrora family is a family that was once one of the largest and most ancient elven families of Avalon. Their ancestors survived the Crimson Raid and had fought in many battles before as well as after the event. But after the Crimson Raid they slowly tried to rebuild their legacy back over time from inside the White Stag tribe, where they stayed loyal to all the other elven families that had survived. Playing their part in protecting both the ruins of Falerien and bringing back their numbers.

They are a proud family, with most of their family members being in the guard, or patrolling the forest looking for possible dangers. Many of them value large families, meaning that most of the women in their family are one day expected to take care of children, preferably, a lot of them. This is because they want to go back to their old greatness, from before the Crimson Dawn.

And well, I am still looking to expand this family further, hence why I am making this search. So, down below here I will place all the things I’m looking for, from siblings to aunts and uncles. Some might also contain a few requirements to make them fit into the timeline/family plot. I will also update this thread when new positions open up.

Elendorr's siblings

Yes, I am looking for Elendorr’s siblings. Some of them might even have some children of their own, which is something that I would also like to see as well, given that the Fenrora’s are big on larger families. Though, not all of them are as big yet, so it isn’t as much of a requirement perse. One thing they all do have in common is that they lost their mother 27 years ago while she was giving birth to her youngest son. Even more recently, 20 years ago, they also lost their oldest brother, who had been the father of two children. Their father had grown bitter after his wife died, and is now still slowly recovering. 12 years ago, they also lost one of their sisters, Elanor Fenrora.

Two sisters
Elendorr has two more sisters, and they would have to be somewhere in between the age of 55 to 37. They are still pretty much blank and open for the imagination as long as they meet the age.

Two brothers
He also has two younger brothers, and one of them can range from age between 36 and 32, but the youngest one has to be 30 years old. This is also the one that caused their mother to die during birth. The youngest one is raised by the wife of the oldest brother. These two characters are still pretty much blank and open for the imagination as long as they meet the age.

Other family

There is still plenty of room for more family lines, since both Elred and Aerilla must have had siblings as well. They would have had children as well, who would be cousins to Elendorr and his siblings. However, there might also be some other spots open as well that are related to Elendorr’s close family. You can check here which positions are open at the moment.

Cousins
These can be from the Fenrora side of the family, or from other elven families within Wealdstone. They are the children from Elred’s siblings or from Aerilla’s siblings. Anything is still possible.

Erlathan’s wife
It might also be possible to play Erlathan’s wife, who has now been a widow for 26 years. Erlathan would have been 59 right now, had he still been alive, but the age for his wife is still open. Though she might have been somewhere between the age of 54 or 64. She didn’t only care for her own two children, but she also cared for Erlathan’s youngest brother, who is about the same age as her own youngest. The rest is still completely open.

Erlathan’s children
Erlathan was the oldest son of Elred and Aerilla and he was the father of two children. The first born would be somewhere close above 32 years old, and the younger one would be around 30 or 29 years old. Erlathan died not long after the birth of his second child when he/she would have been 1 year old. So, they were both raised by their mother alone. The rest is still completely open.

Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:03 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum