Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Een search in zandland
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Een search in zandland F10
Xaia
Een search in zandland 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
Search
Hello hello, Sanne aka ei here. I have scored another character to add to my growing collection, and I am really excited to start posting with her. As well as excited to give this lady some more connections!  

So, what i am looking for exactly? Well,

Firstly i am looking for Nymeria's main lover, her centrepiece aka her husband. I do not really have a picture of him in mind so anything is welcome really, we can discuss the details via Discord! However, there are a few demands I have to make. Firstly the man of her dreams must be a sun elf, since well, otherwise, there wouldn't even be a marriage given her parent's demands. And secondly this sun elf in question must be above the age of thirty. [Claimed]

Secondly i am looking for some old flames. As Nymerias dating history is quite rich, it isn't at all strange there are a couple of people she has seen. These can be of both genders, Nymeria has an eye for both. And it can be both quite serious relationships as well as flings. As Nymeria is known as quite the flirt and freedom-loving lover.  

Thirdly i am in search of some pen pals, yes yes. Nymeria knows like no other how important international relationships (and the latest gossip and fashion trends) are to Xalia (and herself) due to their reliance on trade and makes sure to stay in contact with people from across the border.

ANd last but not least, I am looking for friends for her, everyone's in need of at least one friend right?

And well, that is all really! And of course, I am always open to plotting of all kinds!

My dm's are open to anyone whose interested!

Much thank Nien x

May the bridges I burn light the way

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:23 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum