Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
The family jewels (search)
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daneris Moira
Daneris Moira
Snas
The family jewels (search) Te5zhH8
NPC
The family jewels (search) CJ7fDiH

Character sheet
breakeven
Hey, hey! It's me, and today I've come with a proposition for you— one that you, yes, you, might be interested in. You see, I have a new character (shocking, I know, but I swear this one will be different from the others), and I am looking for some plots and things for her. Here are some things I am looking for in particular:

Recap
But first, a short synopsis about my girl. Just to recap; Daneris a girl from Lemuria. Born into a noble family, she basically grew up as a very normal and even somewhat spoiled girl. But quite inexplicably, her close family members died. Accidents, illnesses, and so forth all gripped her nearest and dearest one by one. It was dubbed the "Moira curse," and many believed that the family had done some terrible deed to warrant this absolute destruction of their family line. 

Daneris is the last one standing in her immediate line, and she is racked with grief. Not only that, she lives in constant fear that she will meet the same end. To drown out these demons, the young girl has thrown herself into a life of sin. Drank&drugs, partying, hanging with the wrong crowd. All in a desperate attempt to cope. But because of this, she is often not in her right mind. And thus not mentally very sound. 

Perhaps sensing her weakness, a cousin (the only male in the family line) has laid claim to her inheritance. Daneris is in a fierce legal battle with his cousin and is on the verge of losing it all.

The first and main thing i'm looking for is this cousin! I imagine Daneris to be obsessed with him, obsessed with defeating him. (she sends him angry letters everyday) She really sees him as her archenemy. How he feels about her, or the whole lawsuit, is up to you! Everything is really - how he is related to her, personality, everything! 

Friends
Please, dear god, give this girl some friends, she really needs some people to set her back on the right path again. They can be high or low-born, Daneris doesn't care about status anymore. Despite her self-destructive nature, she is a really good friend.

Other?
Daneris is still a very open character despite what i've already written down for her, so i'm definitely open to further plotting and such. If you have an idea, do let me know! My dm's are always open x

Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:00 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum