Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Eckhart Family Search
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baron of Glimmerhollow
Frederick Eckhart
Frederick Eckhart
Emes
Eckhart Family Search EmesTWTfredHeader
Ashmoor
Eckhart Family Search EmesTWTfredIcon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t683-frederick-cornelius-eck

Eckhart Family Search

In this thread you'll find the family search for the Eckhart family. If you are interested in any of these positions  please do not hesitate to contact me. For some positions I do have small requirements, but for most of them you are free to make up their own story, history, occupation, relationship status, current residence, and relationships with other (extended) family members. If you have an idea for a specific family member or other that is not added in this thread, feel free to dm your ideas! I'm open to all plots! Thank you for reading and for your interest: 3 

Eckhart Family Search 1tfAZpv

The Eckhart family is the current noble family in charge of Glimmerhollow, with Frederick Eckhart III as the current baron. They've ruled over the village since the invasion, so their reign is still quite fresh. Frederick's predecessors managed to build Glimmerhollow back up to its former stature. As of now, Glimmerhollow is thriving and still building its reputation as a fine miners' village. The Glimmerhollow military has increased as well in recent years, in fear of possible retaliation from the kingdoms that border it.

The Eckharts are a military family, with most of their male descendants owning some kind of military rank. The family itself is quite broken up thanks to the previous baron. There is a toxic rivalry brewing amongst the more senior members of the family, who in their turn have been dragging their offspring into this mess. The previous baron was wheelchair bound and was unable to talk. He passed away several months ago. His wife died decades ago, and he never remarried.

Eckhart Family Search YtSCHfo

Frederick has one sister. She is the only person he trusts and cares for the most within his family. They have quite an age difference, and he hasn't been able to be with her most of her life due to military and family expectations/troubles, but he has always tried his best to keep their connection alive through letters and gifts. Their mother died while giving birth to her, so she never knew her own mother. My only request for her looks is that she be blond, resembling their mother. Age, preferably between 21 and 24.

Eckhart Family Search LW2InA6

Frederick has two aunts and two uncles. One aunt and uncle are a set of twins. The toxic rivalry within the Eckhart family started mostly in this generation. Frederick doesn't have any type of relationship with his aunts and uncle currently, but that could always change. I don't expect much interest in these positions, hehe, since they are all in their 60s. But they are always welcome, especially with fun plots about the rivalry. I did name and age them all, but they aren't set in stone. There are no requests or preferences for their appearance.

Eckhart Family Search GdUhHNd

With multiple aunts and uncles come multiple cousins, I imagine. These cousins can range in age from anywhere between 16 to 50. Even younger if we start talking once or twice removed. Like with the aunts and uncles, Frederick doesn't have much of a relationship with any of them right now, but that could change as well. There are no requests or preferences for their names, ages, or appearance. 

Eckhart Family Search WxW9BVn

Extended family: Think of the family on his late mother's side. Aunts, uncles, and cousins from the Carlyle family. The Carlyle family is upper class and quite rich. Frederick most likely has a better relationship with this side of the family since he spent the first years of his life with this part of the family. There are no requests or preferences for their names, ages, or appearance. 

Friends & Acquaintances: Despite his upper class rank, Frederick mingled with people from any class (and species). So he can have friends in every corner of society. He spent most of his life in Alderrath, but he surely traveled around Ashmoor a bit and he spent some time in the military, so they could be from any where in Ashmoor (and beyond). Glimmerhollow is the least likely place where he has any friends. There are no requests or preferences for their names, ages, or appearance. 

Enemies: I imagine most of his enemies are within his family, due to the rift amongst the Eckharts. He may have one or two enemies in Alderrath as a result of an affair with one of their wives. And there is always an opportunity for new enemies. I'm open to any plots or ideas. There are no requests or preferences for their names, ages, or appearance. 

Old flings/lovers/exes: As a bachelor and an artist, Frederick left quite a trail of old flings, lovers, and potential girlfriends in Alderrath. As with his friends and acquaintances, Frederick has mingled with many women from different classes and backgrounds. Many of them he used as inspiration for his paintings. Some of them only for a night, others he met up with for years. Some in secret, others in plain sight of the public. With some he parted as friends, with others he broke their hearts. As stated in his application, Frederick has a type, but he is very open to all types of people, so don't let that stop you from any fun plotting. I'm looking for past, present, and future relationships in this case. There are no requests or preferences for their names or appearance. Age needs to be at least 18 but preferably older (25-35).

Servant(s)/tenants/mine managers/military: For the Eckhart estate, think of a personal valet/assistant for Frederick, a butler, cook, maids, a house/groundskeeper, etc. The estate is not the biggest, but it's still in need of servants to function. Aside from the estate, there are a couple of farms, owned by the Eckharts, that provide for Glimmerhollow. These farms need tenants. What kind of farm is open to your imagination. These rolls can easily be filled with NPC's, of course. But just in case someone would like to fill the positions, I wanted to add them.

Eckhart Family Tree:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:46 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum