Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Family search: mix & match
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Polaris Estrella
Polaris Estrella
Jaz
Family search: mix & match Untitled
Ravaryn
Family search: mix & match Ezgif-5-3e3c887bba

Character sheet
Race: Merfolk
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t789-polaris-ursa-estrella

Hi,

Q and I are looking for some family for our boys.

Estrella bloodline
His father, an Estrella, comes from a renowned bloodline of mages and scholars. Highly valued among the people for their knowledge they are seen as very successful people. You could find an Estrella anywhere, as they wielded any kind of magic. Some Estrella's went to Avalon to learn about Wood magic, getting to know the natives as time went on and remaining there. Estrella's were also found in Ravaryn, where they rarely practised magic. Mostly seen as scholars there, some are even students to druids to learn about their magic in a way. Estrella's could even be found in Xaila, where they had mastered the arts of flames and sun magic. Studying the history of the ancient nation alongside it. Other Estrella's studied moon magic and lived all over Lemuria, researching the lives of magical beings and the magic it held. All by all, Estrella's were basically everywhere. Fusing with other families, but always seen as a name who held knowledge. A bloodline who had respect. A bloodline as old as could be, meaning that distant relatives are more then likely. They could be any species by now, I assume, since mixing blood happens with time. Where the Estrella bloodline originally came from is a complete mystery. They once were there and they've been there ever since.

Mothers side
The Estrella's brothers mother is more of a mystery. Most likely a high valued scholar moon mage in Lemuria, she came from a more simple family. A farmers life, most likely. Perhaps a family who had mixed with merfolk blood at one point. Who knows. They are a more simple family, more found in Lemuria regarding origins. Perhaps even a family who lived around Glimmerhollow. Some parts moving to Ashmoor, leaving behind magic, when it got invaded. Leaving the last name open in case people would love to insert their family here. It's honestly still all open so go wild.

All by all I think family is more then likely. There's definitely something to plot here. Feel free to dm Q and I for something since its all open and fun anyway.
Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:44 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum