Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Do you wanna build a snowman
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Azriel Zinyra
Azriel Zinyra
Ron
Do you wanna build a snowman GYI7WXb
Xaia
Do you wanna build a snowman YAqStd8

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1632-azriel-zinyra
In the heat of his electric touch
He could either break my heart or bring it back to life
For the entire morning the sorcerer's gaze had been glued to the window. A frown was displayed on his face, brows furrowed at the curious sight before him. The sky had turned a particular colour of grey and the sun had disappeared. From the sea of grey clouds came an impressive amount of something he had never witnessed before: snow.

A knock on his door was enough to make him turn on his heels: it was time for his walk with Alyssia. It had become somewhat of a frequent occurance, but never had they done so in these harsh weather conditions. As he spotted the grey-haired sorceress next to the grand front door he managed to force a smile upon his face. "You know, we don't have to go out today," he spoke with a shrug. "Raanan will forgive us for hiding from these dangerous conditions." He continued, a little more serious than before, so she understood the gravity of the situations. Why would someone go out in the snow?

& alyssia

Sneeuw outfit
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Alyssia Rizal
Alyssia Rizal
Jules
Do you wanna build a snowman DtUsT8E2_o
Ravaryn
Do you wanna build a snowman 0ca852439d923ebb1421a572dba2b87d

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer

WITH THESE HANDS I TRY TO HOLD WHAT I CANNOT SEIZE
I’M LIKE A ROSE THROWN INTO A VIOLENT BREEZE
Bringing the Xailan sorcerer back home with her has been the most thrilling yet frightening event in a long time. For once her days were filled with excitement, looking forward to their small chats and frequent walks as she slowly got to know the man behind the handsome face and enigmatic presence.

Their kingdoms were as stark a contrast as the two of them seemed to be, which is why the sorceress was beyond excited when her gaze fell upon the window. It was snowing, and she was quite certain the necromancer had not been able to experience such thing before. Silently thanking her deity for this surprise, she hurried towards the front door, dressed in some cozy, weather appropriate attire in which she was certain to conquer him in a possible snowball fight.

The smile on his face as their gazes met stained her cheeks with a crimson color. She couldn’t withhold a faint chuckle as his words sounded rather serious. ”Dangerous?” the sorceress repeated, bringing her hand towards her face in an attempt of hiding an amused smile. ”Your concern is well appreciated, but I can assure you that there’s nothing dangerous about this type of weather.” Lowering her hand, she briefly shot a glance towards one of the windows before meeting his dark eyes once more. ”Just watch your step. That is all.” A hint of amusement was still present within her voice. It was quite adorable, witnessing the man’s first experience with something as mundane and innocent as some snowfall. Today’s walk would be a memorable one for sure.

Outfit
@ Azriel Zinyra
Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:56 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum