Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
dikke dump
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Nyx Xiaoyu
Nyx Xiaoyu
Jules
dikke dump 9J7lqbMa_o
Ashmoor
dikke dump 2298b4fa430cf7223f34228405403539

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/
sheetjes, setjes en de hele mikmak x

This world’s unforgiving,
even brilliant lights will cease to burn
Fri May 13, 2022 5:48 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Nyx Xiaoyu
Nyx Xiaoyu
Jules
dikke dump 9J7lqbMa_o
Ashmoor
dikke dump 2298b4fa430cf7223f34228405403539

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/

as long as we don't die
this is gonna be one hell of a story
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras luctus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim luctus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last
dikke dump SdxS4JA8_o
dikke dump Dbkm4h2-6390b1c4-a701-4c0d-9327-d1c39cd55e5b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RjNGNiODAyLTVkNzItNGQwMS1iNzY3LTQ0MzM1NTc5NmQ5MVwvZGJrbTRoMi02MzkwYjFjNC1hNzAxLTRjMGQtOTMyNy1kMWMzOWNkNTVlNWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

code:

This world’s unforgiving,
even brilliant lights will cease to burn
Fri May 13, 2022 5:49 pm
High Priestess of Ravaryn
Camilla Rizal
Camilla Rizal
Jules
dikke dump Cam_he10
Ravaryn
dikke dump A3GUZ6HJ_o

Character sheet
Race: Mage

born an angel, heaven-sent
falls from grace are never elegant
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras luctus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim luctus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last
dikke dump Dc9fazz-fda8fc7d-25ee-4fbb-998d-421aba47540f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0YzVlZWEyLTkyNjQtNDU2OS04ZDgzLTAzZTBiMTI2NjIyMlwvZGM5ZmF6ei1mZGE4ZmM3ZC0yNWVlLTRmYmItOTk4ZC00MjFhYmE0NzU0MGYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

code:

Camilla Rizal
Loyal to few, ruled by none
Ravaryn Citizen
Alyssia Rizal
Alyssia Rizal
Jules
dikke dump DtUsT8E2_o
Ravaryn
dikke dump 0ca852439d923ebb1421a572dba2b87d

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer

WITH THESE HANDS I TRY TO HOLD WHAT I CANNOT SEIZE
I’M LIKE A ROSE THROWN INTO A VIOLENT BREEZE
@ First Last
dikke dump Dcsbjjt-52cff3a4-215c-4aa4-9158-77d8ee3783d1.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUwMDI5ZDhkLTNjNzItNDk5MS1iM2FhLWYwMzdhMzFhNTA5N1wvZGNzYmpqdC01MmNmZjNhNC0yMTVjLTRhYTQtOTE1OC03N2Q4ZWUzNzgzZDEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

code:

dikke dump Unknown
Alyssia
With these hands I try to hold what I cannot seize
Princess of Xaila
Xahena Daetrys
Xahena Daetrys
Jules
dikke dump Doja_h10
Xaia
dikke dump X12

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf

You're all gonna watch me
disappear into the sun
@ First Last
dikke dump Dcsbjm9-4146e4ae-ad52-4068-8e8a-73e33c8282ec.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzUwMDI5ZDhkLTNjNzItNDk5MS1iM2FhLWYwMzdhMzFhNTA5N1wvZGNzYmptOS00MTQ2ZTRhZS1hZDUyLTQwNjgtOGU4YS03M2UzM2M4MjgyZWMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Spoiler:

a golden cage
is still just a cage

dikke dump Daetry11
Fri May 13, 2022 5:50 pm
Head of the Lemurian Council
Ezriel Elaéydar
Ezriel Elaéydar
Jules
dikke dump US9JF1to_o
Lemuria
dikke dump Ez10

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t43-ezriel-elaeydar-head-of-

he lulls me to sleep
and kisses my eyes
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOLD" It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold
don't tell anybody that the big bad wolf
is just a puppy in disguise

Code:
<style> .ezvertflex {display: flex;border: 1px solid #333;} .ezflex2 { display: block;} .ezvert {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to left, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); width: 100%; padding: 15px; background-size: contain; } .ezverttxt {background: #282828; display: block; width: auto; border: 1px solid #333; padding: 25px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px;line-height: 130%; font-family: 'Roboto'; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #0c0c0c;} .ezverttxt b {color: #8ea1c2; font-family: Gentium basic; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000;} .ezvertpic {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to right, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674313204486242317/1080094250571673690/IMG_2384.jpg); width: 230px; background-size: cover; background-position: center;} .ezvertgif {background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); width: auto; height: 100px; margin-left: -190px; z-index: 1; position: relative; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-start; display: flex; letter-spacing: 8px; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px; padding-left: 40px; line-height: 100%;} .ezverttit {height: 70px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-end; letter-spacing: 10px; font-size: 9px; text-align: right; line-height: 100%; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; color: #ddd; padding-right: 10px;} .ezverticon {background-image: url(https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/92/29/45/moon10.png); width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; margin-left: 426px; z-index: 1; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; margin-top: -14px; opacity: 0.2; background-position-y: -34px;} </style>
<div class="ezvertflex"><div class="ezvertpic"></div><div class="ezvert"><div class="ezflex2"><div class="ezverticon"></div><div class="ezverttit"> he lulls me to sleep
and kisses my eyes</div><div class="ezverttxt">Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold <b>"ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOLD" </b>It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold</div><div class="ezvertgif">don't tell anybody that the big bad wolf
is just a puppy in disguise</div></div></div></div>

but in all chaos
there is calculation
@ First Last
dikke dump Daj8yxw-08afb038-8437-4c49-8007-3c0c4ec8bda4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ4YzdmNmNjLTIyNGYtNDQ1Ni1hYzFjLWU4YWY4YzlhNDFmMlwvZGFqOHl4dy0wOGFmYjAzOC04NDM3LTRjNDktODAwNy0zYzBjNGVjOGJkYTQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Spoiler:

cold hands
warm heart

Thu May 19, 2022 12:25 am
Avalon Citizen
Caerwyn Estelar
Caerwyn Estelar
Jules
dikke dump Xxx10
Avalon
dikke dump 3b5f8853913d792f35e6a23d774a38894c70c8f8

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf

history is written by the victors
@ First Last
dikke dump D39x8ej-0c7780bd-fdd3-4292-a865-4f8853fb53ef.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlhNTk2MTA5LWI4NDEtNDQyNi1iYmI4LTlhOWEyY2I3OWEzNVwvZDM5eDhlai0wYzc3ODBiZC1mZGQzLTQyOTItYTg2NS00Zjg4NTNmYjUzZWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

code:

she was not fragile like a flower
she was fragile like a bomb
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:41 am
Lemuria Citizen
Lucian Efrain
Lucian Efrain
Jules
dikke dump PdpyO40S_o
Lemuria
dikke dump 10b601a66c2e02df708f86a93bc492fbb0239d01

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t261-lucian-efrain

golden child, lion boy; tell me
what it's like to conquer
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "Luci is leip heet bark bark awooga" It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold
fearless child, broken boy;
tell me what it's like to burn

Code:
<style> .lucivertflex {display: flex;border: 1px solid #333;} .luciflex2 { display: block;} .lucivert {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to left, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); width: 100%; padding: 15px; background-size: contain; } .luciverttxt {background: #282828; display: block; width: auto; border: 1px solid #333; padding: 25px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 130%; font-family: 'Roboto'; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #0c0c0c;} .luciverttxt b {color: #fcfcfc; font-family: Gentium basic; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000;} .lucivertpic {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), linear-gradient(to right, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://images2.imgbox.com/06/8d/vVcAyStl_o.png); width: 230px; background-size: contain; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat;} .lucivertgif {background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); width: auto; height: 100px; margin-left: -190px; z-index: 1; position: relative; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-start; display: flex; letter-spacing: 8px; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px; padding-left: 40px; line-height: 100%;} .luciverttit {height: 70px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-end; letter-spacing: 10px; font-size: 9px; text-align: right; line-height: 100%; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; color: #ddd; padding-right: 10px;} .luciverticon {background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7e/4f/nVqvAtqL_o.png); width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; margin-left: 426px; z-index: 1; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; margin-top: -14px; opacity: 0.1; background-position-y: -26px;} </style>
<div class="lucivertflex"><div class="lucivertpic"></div><div class="lucivert"><div class="luciflex2"><div class="luciverticon"></div><div class="luciverttit"> golden child, lion boy; tell me
what it's like to conquer</div><div class="luciverttxt">Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold <b>"Luci is leip heet bark bark awooga"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold</div><div class="lucivertgif">fearless child, broken boy;
tell me what it's like to burn</div></div></div></div>

golden child, lion boy
tell me what it's like to conquer
@ First Last

Code:
<link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com"><link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.gstatic.com" crossorigin><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Abril+Fatface&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style>.lucbase {background: linear-gradient(to top, rgb(7 7 7 / 70%), rgb(7 7 7 / 70%)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify; background-size: contain;padding-top: 75px; } .luctxt {background: #191919; padding: 20px; outline: 1px solid #222; outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 11px;} .lucheader {background: #fff; height: 150px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://wallpaperboat.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/lion-black-and-white-animal-008.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #222; font-size: 23px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: auto; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111;} .luctxt b {color: #e1e1e1; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; font-weight: 100;font-size: 12; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #000; } .lucfooter {display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://wallpaperboat.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/lion-black-and-white-animal-008.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; height: 75px; border-top: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing: 1px;} .lucbox {background: #000; width: 600px; border: 1px solid #333; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #111;} .lucpic {background: #fff; background-position: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 250px; position: absolute; margin-top: -50px; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/1f/02/5Cp5Jtcg_o.gif); background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #333; outline-offset: 2px; filter: saturate(0.5); border-radius: 100%;} .luctit {font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', cursive; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: 1px; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; text-transform: lowercase;} .lucpixel {margin-top: -85px; position: absolute; margin-left: 605px; filter: saturate(0.2); }</style>
[center]<div class="lucbox"><div class="lucheader"><div class="luctit">golden child, lion boy
tell me what it's like to conquer</div></div><div class="lucpic"></div><div class="lucbase"><div class="luctxt">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras luctus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. <b>"Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin."</b> Sed eu nisi eget enim luctus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.</div></div><div class="lucfooter">@ First Last</div></div>[/center]

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:16 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Victoria Winter
Victoria Winter
Jules
dikke dump Dto5VdLZ_o
Ashmoor
dikke dump Tumblr_og8aqlEpAm1s7r9p8o5_400

Character sheet

a saint with the lips of a sinner
an angel with a devilish kiss
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim victus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last

Code:
<link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com"><link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.gstatic.com" crossorigin><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Abril+Fatface&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style>.vicbase {background: linear-gradient(to top, rgb(7 7 7 / 70%), rgb(7 7 7 / 70%)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify; background-size: contain;padding-top: 75px; } .victxt {background: #191919; padding: 20px; outline: 1px solid #222; outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 11px;} .vicheader {background: #fff; height: 150px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://rare-gallery.com/uploads/posts/505306-red-rose-red.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #222; font-size: 23px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: auto; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111;} .victxt b {color: #9d4d55; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; font-weight: 100;font-size: 12; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #000; } .vicfooter {display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://rare-gallery.com/uploads/posts/505306-red-rose-red.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; height: 75px; border-top: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing: 1px;} .vicbox {background: #000; width: 600px; border: 1px solid #333; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #111;} .vicpic {background: #fff; background-position: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 250px; position: absolute; margin-top: -50px; background-image: url(https://c.tenor.com/1b_zdbsU7hIAAAAd/hwasa-sexy.gif); background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #333; outline-offset: 2px; filter: brightness(0.5); border-radius: 100%;} .victitt {font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', cursive; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: 1px; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; text-transform: lowercase;} .vicpixel {margin-top: -85px; position: absolute; margin-left: 605px; filter: saturate(0.2); }</style>
[center]<div class="vicbox"><div class="vicheader"><div class="victitt">a saint with the lips of a sinner
an angel with a devilish kiss</div></div><div class="vicpic"></div><div class="vicbase"><div class="victxt">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. <b>"Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin."</b> Sed eu nisi eget enim victus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.</div></div><div class="vicfooter">@ First Last</div></div>[/center]

Victoria Hyon
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:19 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Rhiannon Aerendyl
Rhiannon Aerendyl
Jules
dikke dump Pexels-photo-1110151
Lemuria
dikke dump 2fSH

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t456-rhiannon-celeste-aerend

how high can you fly with broken wings?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim rhitus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last

Code:
<style>.rhibase {background: linear-gradient(to top, rgb(7 7 7 / 70%), rgb(7 7 7 / 70%)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify; background-size: contain;padding-top: 75px; } .rhitxt {background: #191919; padding: 20px; outline: 1px solid #222; outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 11px;} .rhiheader {background: #fff; height: 150px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://wallpapercrafter.com/sizes/2560x1440/270724-pink-cherry-blossom-flowers-on-branches-against-a-.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #222; font-size: 23px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: auto; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111;} .rhitxt b {color: #dfb1be; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; font-weight: 100;font-size: 12; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #000; } .rhifooter {display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://wallpapercrafter.com/sizes/2560x1440/270724-pink-cherry-blossom-flowers-on-branches-against-a-.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; height: 75px; border-top: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing: 1px;} .rhibox {background: #000; width: 600px; border: 1px solid #333; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #111;} .rhipic {background: #fff; background-position: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 250px; position: absolute; margin-top: -50px; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/69b53c145842c9aa7c75dbd2e607e0aa/tumblr_p9xuvl9oxz1u9clglo2_400.gif); background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #333; outline-offset: 2px; filter: brightness(0.5); border-radius: 100%;} .rhititt {font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', cursive; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: 1px; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; text-transform: lowercase;} .rhipixel {margin-top: -85px; position: absolute; margin-left: 605px; filter: saturate(0.2); }</style>
[center]<div class="rhibox"><div class="rhiheader"><div class="rhititt">how high can you fly with broken wings?</div></div><div class="rhipic"></div><div class="rhibase"><div class="rhitxt">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. <b>"Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin."</b> Sed eu nisi eget enim rhitus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.</div></div><div class="rhifooter">@ First Last</div></div>[/center]

the chains are broken
but are you truly free?

dikke dump Aerend11
Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:01 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Callum Alastair
Callum Alastair
not juul
dikke dump Dajrzhv-797b915a-da41-4ab2-b228-098b5a9579c6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmYWUxMmJkLWFlZWYtNDYxMi04OWRjLWJiMDdmYzYzYzVmZVwvZGFqcnpodi03OTdiOTE1YS1kYTQxLTRhYjItYjIyOC0wOThiNWE5NTc5YzYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Ashmoor
dikke dump 01rQf0KT_o

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t799-callum-alastair

your knive, my back
my gun, your head
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim victus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last

Code:
<style>.cabase {background: linear-gradient(to top, rgb(7 7 7 / 70%), rgb(7 7 7 / 70%)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify; background-size: contain;padding-top: 75px; } .catxt {background: #191919; padding: 20px; outline: 1px solid #222; outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 11px;} .caheader {background: #fff; height: 150px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/218/713/HD-wallpaper-pentagram-symbols-hell-satan.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #222; font-size: 23px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: auto; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111;} .catxt b {color: #9d4d55; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; font-weight: 100;font-size: 12; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #000; } .cafooter {display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/218/713/HD-wallpaper-pentagram-symbols-hell-satan.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; height: 75px; border-top: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing: 1px;} .cabox {background: #000; width: 600px; border: 1px solid #333; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #111;} .capic {background: #fff; background-position: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 250px; position: absolute; margin-top: -50px; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/71ff9cb155ba81b69209876c0866cc89/92d9aefd14c16da2-46/s540x810/c549a6e743e25d2f2c0388609f63d9a4ab72263f.gif); background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #333; outline-offset: 2px; filter: brightness(0.5); border-radius: 100%;} .catitt {font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', cursive; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: 1px; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; text-transform: lowercase;} .capixel {margin-top: -85px; position: absolute; margin-left: 605px; filter: saturate(0.2); }</style>
[center]<div class="cabox"><div class="caheader"><div class="catitt">your knive, my back
my gun, your head</div></div><div class="capic"></div><div class="cabase"><div class="catxt">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. <b>"Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin."</b> Sed eu nisi eget enim victus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.</div></div><div class="cafooter">@ First Last</div></div>[/center]

Hail Mary, forgive me
Blood for blood, hearts beating
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "Ik hou van tomatensap" It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "Ik hou van tomatensap" It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

Come at me
Now this is war

Code:
<style> .calvertflex {display: flex;border: 1px solid #333;} .calflex2 { display: block;} .calvert {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to left, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); width: 100%; padding: 15px; background-size: contain; } .calverttxt {background: #282828; display: block; width: auto; border: 1px solid #333; padding: 25px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 130%; font-family: 'Roboto'; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #0c0c0c;} .calverttxt b {color: #976666; font-family: Gentium basic; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000;} .calvertpic {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), linear-gradient(to right, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b1/2e/rvJ7qaKO_o.png); width: 230px; background-size: contain; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat;} .calvertgif {background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); width: auto; height: 100px; margin-left: -190px; z-index: 1; position: relative; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-start; display: flex; letter-spacing: 8px; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px; padding-left: 40px; line-height: 100%;} .calverttit {height: 70px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-end; letter-spacing: 10px; font-size: 9px; text-align: right; line-height: 100%; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; color: #ddd; padding-right: 10px;} .calverticon {background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/88/f0/CxdX846U_o.png); width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; margin-left: 426px; z-index: 1; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; margin-top: -14px; opacity: 0.2; background-position-y: -26px;} </style>
<div class="calvertflex"><div class="calvertpic"></div><div class="calvert"><div class="calflex2"><div class="calverticon"></div><div class="calverttit"> Hail Mary, forgive me
Blood for blood, hearts beating</div><div class="calverttxt">Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold <b>"Ik hou van tomatensap"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold <b>"Ik hou van tomatensap"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold</div><div class="calvertgif">Come at me
Now this is war</div></div></div></div>

choke them on the ashes
of the dreams they burnt
Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:03 am
Lemuria Citizen
Chaska Vylasar
Chaska Vylasar
niet juul
dikke dump 7mKmf4U5_o
Lemuria
dikke dump 4d34c603206ccf1ba978ad91af26f96165dcc261

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1220-chaska-vylasar#5571/

she wears strength and
darkness equally well

the girl has always been
half goddess half hell

Code:
<style> .chasvertflex {display: flex;border: 1px solid #333;} .chasflex2 { display: block;} .chasvert {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to left, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); width: 100%; padding: 15px; background-size: contain; } .chasverttxt {background: #282828; display: block; width: auto; border: 1px solid #333; padding: 25px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 130%; font-family: 'Roboto'; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #0c0c0c;} .chasverttxt b {color: #fcfcfc; font-family: Gentium basic; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000;} .chasvertpic {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.5), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), linear-gradient(to right, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://images2.imgbox.com/05/34/fNNBtRAH_o.png); width: 230px; background-size: contain; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat;} .chasvertgif {background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); width: auto; height: 100px; margin-left: -190px; z-index: 1; position: relative; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-start; display: flex; letter-spacing: 8px; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px; padding-left: 40px; line-height: 100%;} .chasverttit {height: 70px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-end; letter-spacing: 10px; font-size: 9px; text-align: right; line-height: 100%; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; color: #ddd; padding-right: 10px;} .chasverticon {background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/67/52/G278i1Ss_o.png); width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; margin-left: 426px; z-index: 1; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; margin-top: -14px; opacity: 0.2; background-position-y: -34px;} </style>
<div class="chasvertflex"><div class="chasvertpic"></div><div class="chasvert"><div class="chasflex2"><div class="chasverticon"></div><div class="chasverttit"> she wears strength and
darkness equally well</div><div class="chasverttxt">Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold<b> "Ik hou van tomatensap"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold<b> "Ik hou van tomatensap"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, "YUP" what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold</div><div class="chasvertgif">the girl has always been
half goddess half hell</div></div></div></div>

shed every skin that doesn't fit
even if they call you cold-blooded
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim chatus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last

Code:
<style>.chabase {background: linear-gradient(to top, rgb(7 7 7 / 70%), rgb(7 7 7 / 70%)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify; background-size: contain;padding-top: 75px; } .chatxt {background: #191919; padding: 20px; outline: 1px solid #222; outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 11px;} .chaheader {background: #fff; height: 150px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://e0.pxfuel.com/wallpapers/952/749/desktop-wallpaper-black-and-white-of-snakes-24-background-cool-snake.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #222; font-size: 23px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: auto; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111;} .chatxt b {color: #ccc; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; font-weight: 100;font-size: 12; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #000; } .chafooter {display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), url(https://e0.pxfuel.com/wallpapers/952/749/desktop-wallpaper-black-and-white-of-snakes-24-background-cool-snake.jpg); background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed; height: 75px; border-top: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; font-family: 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing: 1px;} .chabox {background: #000; width: 600px; border: 1px solid #333; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #111;} .chapic {background: #fff; background-position: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; margin-left: 250px; position: absolute; margin-top: -50px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/23/d6/8b23d679b1c0fa55145ac3e354b69dea.jpg); background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #333; outline-offset: 2px; filter: brightness(0.5); border-radius: 100%;} .chatitt {font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', cursive; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black, 1px 1px 8px #111; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: 1px; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; text-transform: lowercase;} .chapixel {margin-top: -85px; position: absolute; margin-left: 605px; filter: saturate(0.2); }</style>
[center]<div class="chabox"><div class="chaheader"><div class="chatitt">shed every skin that doesn't fit
even if they call you cold-blooded</div></div><div class="chapic"></div><div class="chabase"><div class="chatxt">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. <b>"Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin."</b> Sed eu nisi eget enim chatus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.</div></div><div class="chafooter">@ First Last</div></div>[/center]

it is not hell
if you like the way it burns

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:07 pm
Xaila Citizen
Rhysand Zinyra
Rhysand Zinyra
not juul
dikke dump XgiVb5h8_o
Xaia
dikke dump 21v2stv2_o

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1465-rhysand-zinyra#7305

this destruction
will be your rebirth
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vel dui et tellus sodales consequat eleifend non lacus. Curabitur quis dictum orci, et sagittis justo. Aliquam porttitor ex at eleifend facilisis. Duis vehicula nisl nec laoreet dictum. Cras victus nulla eget erat vehicula, a fermentum arcu convallis. Proin elementum dolor leo, a convallis ipsum porttitor a. "Etiam ac lacus ut enim maximus sollicitudin." Sed eu nisi eget enim rhtus egestas eget ut erat. Mauris ac sapien sodales, porta tellus vestibulum, hendrerit turpis.Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Curabitur a aliquet tellus, non laoreet urna. Curabitur et diam eget diam sodales tempus.
@ First Last

When’s it coming? Can’t recall
Oh mirror mirror on the wall
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "only shooting stars break the mold" It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

Sex and bitter cynicism
Laughing, watch it start to fall

Code:
<style> .rhysvertflex {display: flex;border: 1px solid #333;} .rhysflex2 { display: block;} .rhysvert {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.7), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), linear-gradient(to left, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/100282/1002829114.jpg); width: 100%; padding: 15px; padding-right: 30px; background-size: contain; } .rhysverttxt {background: #282828; display: block; width: auto; border: 1px solid #333; padding: 25px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 130%; font-family: 'Roboto'; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #0c0c0c;} .rhysverttxt b {color: #a27c6d; font-family: Gentium basic; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000;} .rhysvertpic {background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.5), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 1)), linear-gradient(to right, rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.1), rgba(25, 26, 28, 0.9)), url(https://i.servimg.com/u/f52/20/51/00/92/xx11.png)!important; width: 230px; background-size: contain; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat;} .rhysvertgif {background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); width: auto; height: 100px; margin-left: -190px; z-index: 1; position: relative; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-start; display: flex; letter-spacing: 8px; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px; padding-left: 40px; line-height: 100%;} .rhysverttit {height: 70px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: flex-end; letter-spacing: 10px; font-size: 9px; text-align: right; line-height: 100%; background-image: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fa9ad9f859cf058bfe19a2536b0aa11/tumblr_pkv647vWBM1xp1j77o1_540.gif); background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: lighten; font-family: 'Playfair Display SC'; color: #ddd; padding-right: 10px;} .rhysverticon {background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/a8/00/MExvcKMy_o.png); width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; margin-left: 426px; z-index: 1; background-size: cover; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; margin-top: -14px; opacity: 0.2; background-position-y: -34px;} </style>
<div class="rhysvertflex"><div class="rhysvertpic"></div><div class="rhysvert"><div class="rhysflex2"><div class="rhysverticon"></div><div class="rhysverttit">When’s it coming? Can’t recall
Oh mirror mirror on the wall</div><div class="rhysverttxt">Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold <b>"only shooting stars break the mold"</b> It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said, <b>"YUP" </b>what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold</div><div class="rhysvertgif">Sex and bitter cynicism
Laughing, watch it start to fall</div></div></div></div>

dikke dump SBDLpQQs_o
not yet corpses; still we rot
Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:06 am
Ravaryn Royal Family
Raphael Ylindar
Raphael Ylindar
JK's wife
dikke dump 1zeD73rr_o
Ravaryn
dikke dump 8173bae1f0fff30b609ba31d66dc9b38f9773bb9

Character sheet

stars,
hides your fires; let not light
see my black and deep desires
@ First Last
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold "Only shooting stars break the mold." It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours?

a drop of ink
may make a million think
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:21 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum