Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Secret Santa [2023]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deities of Odiria
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Secret Santa [2023] XuTWurPc_o
NPC
Secret Santa [2023] MRk8P37a_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/

Secret Santa 2023!
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Ho ho ho! Welcome to our official Secret Santa 2023 thread, Guest!

The most magical time of the year has arrived and we can't wait to spread this seasonal joy here on TWT once more! Last year was a lot of fun, filled with lots of beautiful and creative gifts. We can't wait to see what this year will bring!

Within this thread, every member gets one post to reveal their assigned member and the presents they made. You can decorate this post however you like! Just make sure it won't mess with the site's codes. (: or Jules will be very sad

Have fun revealing your presents! We're super curious to see what everyone came up with.

Make sure to post your gifts between Dec. 25 - Dec. 31! ♡
Secret Santa [2023] D8b2cx2-163d5588-afc2-41d7-9fc6-6d07b27c3baf.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA1NmQ2MDJjLTVhM2QtNDRkNy1iMTM0LWM3YWZlY2VkYzk1YVwvZDhiMmN4Mi0xNjNkNTU4OC1hZmMyLTQxZDctOWZjNi02ZDA3YjI3YzNiYWYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The TWT staff wishes you a merry christmas and a magical 2024! We hope to be able to have many more exciting smut threads and plots with all of you next year as well. ♡

Game Master
Let faith decide
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:04 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Oskar Helvig
Oskar Helvig
not me
Secret Santa [2023] GbMh4Yx
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2023] PqKUTJE

Character sheet
Race: Druid

Secret Santa 2023!
Ho ho ho! Welcome to your Christmas extravaganza RO!

Secret Santa [2023] B5d1d7e972d043ae4092c1a3db3f91f7

Hello there ♡
When I picked you I was thinking what on earth can I make?
But then my head finally started working and I came to the conclusion to make some family pictures hihi.
Or let's say, I asked AI to do so for me because well, I'm a little stumperdje die ni veel kan bewerken haha hihi sad days.
Keep in mind, for some you'll have to use your imagination a bit better and think away third arms and all that stuff

So to not keep you waiting any longer;

First we have Anaïre and Vasilisa, our token good girl Aerendyl's:
Spoiler:

Next up, our soon to be wedded hotshots Victor and Charlotte:
Spoiler:

My, my, who do we have next? It’s father and daughter, Anaïre and Andreas!
Spoiler:

Did I say family alone? Oopsie, here we have our token “best friends” Anaïre and Morgana.
Spoiler:

Uh-oh, danger ahead. Or not, cause it is Caspian and Arianna!
Spoiler:

How can I forget? Here are Scorpius and Arianna or well, let's say an interpretation:
Spoiler:

Oh boy, who de we have here? Our boy Scorpius and Lady Dagmar!
Spoiler:

Oh, hihi here are some random images of Arianna I had laying around <3
Spoiler:

Dearest Ro, I want to wish you all the best for the coming year and nothing but good things off course. And lots and lots of smut <3

Everything is made with Prequel and Nightcafe.

Secret Santa [2023] 4cbaf82e50a9953525b3ca57bcfc2f8c

Fortune favors;
the bold
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:12 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Yalena Saddler
Yalena Saddler
You know who
Secret Santa [2023] U2bjGRjX_o
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2023] 404ca20a2a7c1290e81c37dd219b48ed9859acd6

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1733-yalena-saddler
Have yourself a merry little christmas ... Caro! <3

HO HO HO HO HO!!

Ah yes, and once again, I drew the name of someone I love to ship with (not that there is anyone I don’t like to ship with) because this time, during the second Secret Santa on TWT, I had to make something for Caro!!
And because we have so many characters with lovely chemistry, I focused a lot on them and making something that represents their beautiful relationships. I really hope you enjoy this!!

Some time ago, I already started making a few AI generator things, but then, with the lovely generative fill from Photoshop, I began making wallpapers with these art pieces, perfecting them a little bit (because someone is a bit of a perfectionist)

Because they are rather big, you will have to click on links to see them.

Oskar & Yalena:
Arion & Aelisia:
Naela & Talwyn:
Alisandra & Gabriël:

MOVING ON

To make up for the lack of 'human' content (maybe I will make a drawing one day when I have more time) with Oskar and Yalena, here are a couple of gifs ^^

Gifs:

THEN I have some more AI generated images that I didn't turn into a wallpapers, and here they are:

More AI art:

And lastly

I also made a little moodboard for Oskar down below:

Oskar Helvig

"I sculpt my destiny with the chisel of my choices
for I prefer my fate to be in my own hands
not left to chance's whims."

Sanctify my body with pain
Sanctify the love
That you crave
Oh, and I wont
And I won't be ashamed
Sanctify my sins when I pray
Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:26 am
Xaila Citizen
Rhysand Zinyra
Rhysand Zinyra
not juul
Secret Santa [2023] XgiVb5h8_o
Xaia
Secret Santa [2023] 21v2stv2_o

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1465-rhysand-zinyra#7305

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas Q! <3
I was lucky enough to draw the name of our lovely Quinty, which I have a both ship and iconic twin duo with, hihi! So my presents will be themed around both Koda and Deimos because I can't draw baardmannen, sorry Therion and Robert ):.

So the first present will be a drawing of Koda! I've tried my best to put my rusty art skills to the test, but I haven't drawn in a while, so as soon as I warmed up a little I might draw you a new one uwu.

oh no he nakey:

Next up we have a moodboard of our favorite wolf twinnies which definitely need an up to date thread. Uncle Deimos needs to meet Katinka x

Wolf babies!:
And last but not least, Nien inspired me to add some AI pictures of both the twins and our slightly toxic Rhyskoda! Our wolfie twins were harder to generate because bing despises Chaska's hair (icryeverytiem), but the Rhyskoda ones turned out quite adorable! ;v;

Rhyskoda :

Chasmos :

Love you and wish you the best in 2024! <3 muah!

Secret Santa [2023] SBDLpQQs_o
not yet corpses; still we rot
Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:49 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Therion Rizal
Therion Rizal
Quinty
Secret Santa [2023] PfErOMx
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2023] Happy-pirates-of-the-caribbean

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1398-therion-rizal

Secret Santa 2023!
Welcome to this wonderful, only a little late, Christmas surprise for our dear Sanne <3

Secret Santa [2023] Giphy

Hi there,

When I put my name in the hat for the Secret Santa and the same hat spat out your name, I was overjoyed. As I do so much love making plots and have topics with you.
Now, I had the tremendous chance to show you how much I like your characters and give you something special to start the New Year.

Sadly, before I could start, tragedy struck and I was left without my main source of creativity, I had to relay on methods that I sadly not have mastered entirely.

So, I tried my best, I made this with the best intentions at heart and I do hope that you like it. May I have my dear Photoshop back, I might review this gift and make you a better one, as it is the least that  you deserve <3

Now, Gift time <3 As I hope Charlie will give you a big smooch <3:

Therion Rizal
Savvy?
Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:44 pm
Lorn Harrow
Lorn Harrow
Tess
Secret Santa [2023] 53zL75vk_o
NPC
Secret Santa [2023] TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet

Secret Santa 2023!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Nathalie!!!

This year I was lucky to draw Nathalie!

I haven't been very active this year, but I've always enjoyed your characters and the plots that we've come up with. For secret santa, I've made (Christmas) avatars and a small image for Raelynn Vylasar <3 You can find them under the spoiler.

I wish you a very happy new year!

Your presents:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:23 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
Secret Santa [2023] XwC2DZk
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2023] EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7

Secret Santa 2023!
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to someone who is very special to all of us!!

Oh yes, secret Santa time! How much fun to come up with something again! And this time, it was extra fun for me. There we were, hyped and excited, getting our secret Santa names. Smirking as we teased and joked about who we got. And then you said: I hope Emes picks my name because she was working on something for me and I want to know what it is. I chuckled, and went to pick my name. I guess your powers of manifesting are just hella strong cuz GIRL! I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I ACTUALLY GOT YOU! JUUL!

Yes Juul! I actually got you! So without further ado! Here are some of the safe for work things I came up with as a gift. I hope you'll enjoy♡

You know I had to do it to 'em. Don't think I need to explain this one :'3
Je booty is een smoothie:

For the next one I was a little inspired by a video of Character.ai. My initial plan was to make Rhys as a character to talk to and see what would happen... but it was a little cursed ;-; so if you want to try it out for fun here is the link to Rhysand as character.ai. I'm so sorry
But since my conversation with Ai Rhys was a little too cursed to share here I turned to our good  ol' trusty ChatGPT and asked for a little short story between Rhys and Aniu (using their app information only) and here is what it came up with lol
Rhysani short story:

My next gift was meant to be an actual drawing but since life has been a tad busy and rough for me this last month of the year, I owe you a drawing or two... Still I hope you have fun with how this turned out hehe. It's also a little cursed but... well, that fits the game.

a personalized party:

And the last things I can share here is of course some lovely Ai art!
Rheze:
Chaziel:
Rhysarya:
Miscellaneous:

♡♡♡Have the best Smut-filled 2024 Queen!♡♡♡

PS. Look out for a pm soon -alitea- that one is a little too nsfw and nsfJ thihi

Secret Santa [2023] Lemuri12Secret Santa [2023] Vylasa11
Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:52 am
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Secret Santa [2023] 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2023] Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr

Secret Santa 2023!
Happy holidays to you and a happy new year!!

Dearest TESS, I had the pleasure of drawing your name!! I giggled and kicked my feet because last year you drew my name and gave me such wonderful gifts. Now I could return the favour ♡ I really hope you enjoy them xxx

First, let's start with some wonderful AI magic. Erek Trygg is wandering through the snow and his path crossed yours! He is here to say 'hi'. I know he is a true daddy but I especially like the last pic, because it's just too darn cute.
Click here for wintry magic!:

Next up, I created a little christmas avatar for Erek. I also included the larger scale manip.
Santa Daddy Rawr:

Lastly, I couldn't just create a santa!Erek without adding one of his little elves! Here comes elf Lorn.
Cutie Patootie:

I hope you enjoyed the gifts!!
Love from your secret santa Ro ♡

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Secret Santa [2023] Ravary10Secret Santa [2023] Ylinda10
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:56 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Secret Santa [2023] Marias10
Ravaryn
Secret Santa [2023] 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar

Secret Santa 2023!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year EMES!!!

For you, Emes, speaker to Ai gods, I did not have to think twice about who i was going to draw. This being Aniu ofcourse, i mean, how could i possibly refuse such a reference aswell as drawing a wolfie? The anwser is quite simple really, I could not. However it was not without it's fair shar of struggles. Originally I wanted to colour the drawing, shade and stuff- make it fancy. However, I came to the awefull realisation I had left my watercolours at my fathers house. So, i owe you tjhat one oke? I promise x

Regardless though- I made it as special as i possibly could! Hope you love it x

I wish you a very happy new year!

Your present:

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:48 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ezekiel Vylasar
Ezekiel Vylasar
Rens
Secret Santa [2023] Image
Lemuria
Secret Santa [2023] Headerabatar1

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t825-ezekiel-vylasar

Secret Santa 2023!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Nien <3

After some trouble with Rudolf, who had four sore hoofs and Prancer who decided to kick Santa in the chest, the present finally arrived! I was a bit daunted when I pulled your name, because if somebody is the Goddess of RPG resources, it's you. I really wanted to make something that you might not already have or could easily make (probably better than I ever could). But after extensive research, I figured I could do something.

I wanted to do so much more, but I had forgotten how much time it takes to put down a single pixel. I was very rusty, had to watch many tutorials and look at a lot of references, but alas. I really hope you like it <3

My dear lover's lover:

And somebody you might recognize:

there is a little bit of wolf in me too

Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:18 pm
Deities of Odiria
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Secret Santa [2023] XuTWurPc_o
NPC
Secret Santa [2023] MRk8P37a_o

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/

Secret Santa 2023!
You're my wish list, Lookin' at you got me thinkin' Christmas

Our dearest Renske, it's been a long time coming, but we have a few special treats for you! As our slay queen Sabrina says: Look at all those presents, that's a big sack. Boy, that package is too big to gift wrap.

Unfortunately, the person who drew your name was not able to gift you something due to personal circumstances. But she wanted you to know that she was so excited to make you something, and if she could, she would have made something totally awesome! On her behalf, we as the TWT staff would like to present you with some gifts

Eslaykiel (made by Waz):

History will call them best friends (made by Nien):

Thought I'd write a "Chrismash" (made by Juul):

I'll be your Vixen (made by Ro):

We hope you enjoy our gifts, even though they're a tad late! We had lots of fun plotting what to give you and making them.
Lots of love,

The TWT staff ♡

Game Master
Let faith decide
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:34 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum