Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Call it even
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Call it even Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Call it even Mayicon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
bedazzle
Excuse me. I have to go make a scene.
Maybel was very out of place in this neighbourhood. The moment she went through the gates from the upper ring to the middle ring, the whole world seemed to change. From the way people dressed to the way the air smelled. She was afraid the lower ring might be even worse. But, she was curious and determined. And if that meant ruining a pair of shoes, it was worth it.

She had even dressed down a bit for the occasion. It was truly a crime if people who knew her saw her this was. But she could hide her face a bit with the hat she wore and a thicker overcoat for the greenwilt drizzle. Her small posture slid through the masses of people as she made her way to the more busier part of town, where the marketplace was buzzing and the shouts of people reached her ears. She just needed one peculiar item: it didn't matter what it was. It just needed to be different and made her look smart. This time she would be prepared if Alex would invite her again.

So Maybel strolled past stores and looked inside windows. And when she wasn't looking, she bumped against a dusty looking man. But rather than excusing herself, like any decent person probably would have done, Maybel stepped back and looked irritated. But.. when she studied the man a bit closer, it might have been exactly what she had been looking for. Her eyes lit up and happily. ‘‘Excuse me, what do you do for a living?’’ She just had s sneaking suspicion.
tag / notes

Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:29 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Luke Rustyrose
Luke Rustyrose
Rellie
Call it even 5c8ebd11
Ashmoor
Call it even 19887710

Character sheet
It was just an ordinary day for him, really... if you call snuffing out a fire he'd started on accident ordinary. Luke passes through the streets, dusting the soot out of his hair.

He bumps into someone, which isn't particularly unusual in the crowded streets of the middle ring... What is unusual is what comes out of this stranger's mouth.

"Sorry, what?"
Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:56 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Call it even Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
The confusion on the strangers face was annoying. It was a perfectly normal question, was it not? What else did she had to do? Say good day and introduce herself before she got what she needed? No, she had no time for that and although the bussiness on the streets was tempting, she did not want to spend hours of her precious time around here. Maybel tilted her head to the side for a bit and smelled the scent of burned candles on him. She narrowed her eyes. ‘‘Where have you been?’’ she then asked. ‘‘Did your house blow up or something?’’ she continued bluntly. Or was it normal for people to walk through the streets like they just walked out of a burning building?

Anyways. She waved an hand at him. ‘‘Like, what do you do? What is the thing that makes you tick? Because you remind me of somebody and I need help.’’ Maybel was so used to getting what she asked for, that it seemed so natural that people did not even blink anymore. But this man had done exactly that. Or.. he did not hear him. Whatever it was, it did not stop Maybel rambling. She looked up again and gave him a pleading smile, eyes big and round.
tag / notes

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:22 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Luke Rustyrose
Luke Rustyrose
Rellie
Call it even 5c8ebd11
Ashmoor
Call it even 19887710

Character sheet
Luke stares at this lady, brows raised and mouth slightly agape at her sheer audacity. "First off, lady, that's none of your business." He stuffs his hands in his pockets, unwilling to admit that he had almost set his house on fire- BUT IN HIS DEFENSE HIS HOUSE WAS FINE. Only the floor got a little singed. It's okay! Everything is fine!

He scowls as she rambles, put off entirely. "Secondly, that's also none of your business. We literally just bumped shoulders two seconds ago, who the hell do you think you are?"

Need help? That's a hell of a way to ask for it. "And if you need help so damn much, you can at least be a little polite about it! I'm not a dog. I'm a person and I've got shit to do."

Okay, maybe he didn't have much shit to do other than find some spare planks to replace the wood he'd melted down... But still!
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:35 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Call it even Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Maybel did have some good hope she found her rescuer. But, no, he decided to be a sourpuss and she raised her eyebrows, creating a offended look on her face. What a mouth on this man. He should know who he was goddamn talking to. Especially when he asked about it. "Who the hell do you think who you are". Well, she was the person that could kick him out of his house if she liked to. She could do whatever the hell she pleased. She bit her lip when a not amused look crept up her face. Because according to him, she was being impolite. The scoffed back at him. ‘‘Says you,’’ she raised her chin as she told him of. She was not a scared little girl, she could stand her ground. ‘‘A lady asks you a question and you are nothing but incredibly rude.’’ She noted that she started to copy a more posh voice you would here from a Charlotte or from her aunt. ‘‘And to be honest, I don't care if you are a genious or a dog. I just reminded that I don't really need you anymore.’’ Her eyes pierced sharply into his. ‘‘Because I bet I could find an obiedient dog.’’
tag / notes

Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:32 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Luke Rustyrose
Luke Rustyrose
Rellie
Call it even 5c8ebd11
Ashmoor
Call it even 19887710

Character sheet
Joke's on her! His house would probably kick him out first if it had a boot! Oh... Wait. He tries not to process the fact that he has done his own house way too dirty these past few months.

Luke blinks a few times... Then blinks a few more times at her when she says about finding an obedient dog. "...Uhhh, aight." How she assumed that would make this offer more appealing would be beyond him.

"You won't find a genius that enjoys being called a dog, at least."
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:11 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum