Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Call out my name
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Raphael Ylindar
Raphael Ylindar
JK's wife
Call out my name  1zeD73rr_o
Ravaryn
Call out my name  8173bae1f0fff30b609ba31d66dc9b38f9773bb9

Character sheet
Race: Human

stars,
hide your fires; let not light
see my black and deep desires
@ Zuhayr Rizal
A faint smirk played on his lips as he finally finished setting up most of his supplies. It had been a while since he had the chance to invite a potential muse over to his chambers. And this time, it had been someone he’d been eyeing for a while.

Zuhayr Rizal. A broad, tall, tough and somewhat mysterious looking man who’d been roaming around the castle for as long as he could remember, presumably fawning over his cousin which he always seemed to keep his eye on. Too bad she had been promised to one of the Vylasars a while ago, though perhaps that was for the better. He would’ve disliked to see his family go down the same, incestuous path as those summoners. And who knows, maybe this live-painting session was just what the man needed to get his mind off of those political matters for a while. The painter would be more than willing to help.

”Come in,” he mused as put the final brushes in place, admiring his setup for a brief moment before his gaze trailed towards the entrance of his chambers. ”You’re right on time, lord Rizal. I’ve just finished setting up.”

a drop of ink
may make a million think
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:42 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum