Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Wanted - Tea would be lovely
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Ve Trygg
Ve Trygg
Jaz
Wanted - Tea would be lovely Naamloos
Ravaryn
Wanted - Tea would be lovely 8286a329bb5620d9633e6c5447a14fc2

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t245-ve-trygg

Tea & plot
Hi I'm looking for stuff.

Lazarus Xiaoyu > Lemuria
Lazarus aka Kwak is an innocent and sweet boy. He is a very deadly species of merfolk, being half lionfish, and his main 'job' is being a provider of venom for Guivre. He's been sheltered his whole life, rarely had any human interaction growing up and therefore doesn't much about the real world.

>> For Lazarus I'm mostly looking for random plots. I'm more then open to do anything with him, but I won't set anything as certain for him; for example I can't promise a relationship etc. This is because I want starting plots that don't have a determined outcome, I wanna see where the RP takes me with him. If you feel like stabbing him then you are more then welcome to do so. Want to abuse him into doing something like a forced relationship? Good for me. Slave plot? Hell yea. I'm open for literally anything, but just don't want a determined course of action, if that makes any sense? He is very easily manipulated so I'm sure with some effort you could do anything with him.

Myrddin Vylasar > Lemuria, mostly Moonbright & Lythrania
My beloved Myr is very dear to me as he is most likely my most favorite OC to write with. He is a mute man that strives for constant perfection, seems very stern and uptight but is actually just a very artistic boy that wants freedom. He has anger issues, has a bit of an attitude, but can be very kind. He is actually really sweet and gentle when you get to know him. He thinks very lowly of himself and is quite jealous of people that could just live outside of their constant doubtful minds. He constantly tries to compensate for his handicap in a lot of ways. He is very talented when it comes to fighting, dancing, painting and other artistic stuff. He is a sorcerer and heir to Lythrania, but als captain of the guard of Lythrania. But deep down he wants to a preformer and artist, since that is his true calling.

>> The most important thing I'm looking for with Myrddin is the acting captain of the guard of Lythrania. Since Myrddin is mute and still young, another man/woman was secretly appointed as the real 'captain'. This person is responsible for basicly all the matters that don't need public appearances. He/she does all the heavy work almost. They must be atleast 35 years old and have to have a history with the guards and/or army. It is not known to the public that this person does most of the work and they are mostly seen as an advisor. How your character responds to this is up to you. They do know, however, that they will not retain this position. As with years and more expierence, Myrddin will slowly completely take over their role. If they wanna actually try and sabotage Myr in doing so is up to you. They could also be very supportive of him. But I'll let that all up to the player.

>> High standing relationships. Very simple actually, just some connections with high standing people in and out of Lemuria. He is the son of the head of the Vylasar family and was raised very strictly. So I think most of his pre-established are from families that are of high standing.

>> Marriage is to be expected of Myrddin pretty soon. Therefore an arranged marriage would be perfect. This can be any woman of high standing from Lemuria or one of the other sorcerer families. This can be quite juicy as Myrddin is gay. Perhaps he gets in some other romances with a boy? That could be a fun plot on its own. Get in my DMs if you want something juicy.

Ve Trygg > Ravaryn & Avalon & Lemuria (future plot)
Ve is a dog. He is a lycan. And he is also useless. He is the younger brother to Rán, governess of Norwyn, and the nephew to Erek, governer of Sleetspire. So you know, no family pressure whatsoever, jk. He has been a very sick boy ever since he was born. He has always been sheltered because of fear that he would break and die. This kind of upbringing has made him a bit of a rebel and he constantly tries to prove himself by doing stupid shit. He is a bit of a charmer, but can also be very rude from time to time. He is mostly a pussy though.

>> For Ve I'm actually looking for some plot in regards to him being a lycan. He has only recently become one and hasn't transformed yet into one. I already plan for him to be in denial if someone would bring it up, but I think it could be fun if something more could be done about it or something more drastic would happen.

Matthew WInter > All over Ashmoor
Matthew is an asshole and a manwhore. He is a flirt and thinks more with his little friend then his actual head. Beside that he is also a very rich spoiled man that owns a lot of stuff. He has little emotions and toys with people a lot. He has no respect for people below him. He can be quite charming however and knows how to keep a conversation going. Likes to make deals, business, likes money a lot. And his daughter, he only has daughter, no son or something sorry luca

>> Matthew likes to sponsor people to start off their business. Some people that wanna get started with something and need money could always get a plot with him.

>> Matthew likes to just do what he wants and fuck around. So he def fucked up some relationships, did some bad here and there but thats all under wraps. Those kids that claim to be his offspring? I mean yea the dna test says yes but hey this is medieval times aint nobody got time for that.

>> Spicy plot really. Anything can go in Ashmoor that you think could be funny. Roll right into my dms xx

>> A personal guard for Matthew. This idea was inspired by a relationship in Ajin. I had a druid? woman in mind for this that Matthew 'rescued' in the past. She was bound to die, let it be because she was found it to wield magic in Ashmoor or something else. Matthew worked his own magic and got her out of out, essentially erasing her identity in the process as she was now regarded as dead and paid for her wrong doings. After this Matthew manifested her a new identity and life, but it all came with a price. She were to become the shield of her new master and protect him at all cost. Both a soldier and a personal guard, she stands by his side in everything. For if he dies, her true identity would be spilled and her doom would come once again.
I had a druid in mind for this as they can blend in with humans quite well. Although an elf would work as well if their ears were cut off. Anything that can wield magic with ease can fit this role really, so a mage wouldn't do as they need a book. This woman is basicly a warrior and her magic is to be used as a weapon, so keep that in mind. A druid that can shapeshift in a bear or wolf were my initial thoughts, but I think other options could be fun as well. Wielding weather magic can be quite scary too. I think only the animal communication wouldn't work here as it isn't a very offensive ability. But I'm open for all suggestions.
The age for her could be anywhere between 20 and 35/40. When they met and the whole thing happened is also open. Matthew could have saved her as a little girl, teenager or even an adult. She could have an entire history and family that she had to leave behind to embrace her new life to keep on living. I'm open for everything really and more plotting could be done about their history and their relationship. I can promise it would be a fun role to fill as future plots with Matthew could have great chemistery with this sort of character, since well, he is bound to get in trouble.

Zuhayr Rizal > Al-Qahir
Zuzu is my baby. He is a shy, reserved and anxious boy. He can see how you will die in like 15 different colors and shapes and stuff, isn't that fun? Honestly just a bit traumatized by his own magic he's been a shut-in for most of his life, avoiding people mostly. He is precious and innocent, easily flustered. He's a writer but most of his work is anonymously published under his pen name Lulu Riz. He isn't a very well known Rizal as his divination magic isn't that diverse, but he is the child of a Zinyra and a Rizal so that's something. He's honestly the sweetest boy I've prob ever made so please be gentle with him.

>> Someone to get his out of his goddamn house!!! Go out and explore the world really!

>> A pen pal! Or several. People he has written to and kept in contact with through writing them letters. He most likely hasn't told them he's a Rizal though since he doesn't wanna be associated with divination or wants to get the question 'can you read my future'.

>> Any plot really. I think it could be fun if something could be done with his divination magic. He can see how, when, where etc someones will die in several ways. Sometimes he sees images, sometimes he just hears something, sometimes he sees how the person ends up after the incident or during. Its very diverse and I think it could be fun to have some plot regarding this. Cause like angst man I love my angst.

Rue Snapdragon > All over Avalon
Rue was once part of the white stag tribe, but has forgotten all about his previous life due to him getting cursed by his own wood magic. He now wanders the land in a constant state of imbalance has a frail mentality and is basicly insane. He sees hallucinations, hears voices. On him grow several toxic plants and some sort of skull has grown onto his face. He goes around Avalon cleaning ruins and graves, chasing a ghost of Adelia that no-one else can see.

>> Family & friends from his forgotten life as well as general connections from then. He was a healer apprentice in the white stag tribe, a very gentle boy that used his magic to grow plants for medicinal purposes. He was known for having powerful but unpredictable magic due to him still being very young. He had a gentle soul, was very helpful and was soft spoken. He sucked at hunting and fighting in general, still does. He had a soft spot for literally everything. Would be fun to have some connections from his old life into his new as I do have plot moving forward that can mix in with some of those connections as well.

>> For the plot I have planned for him I need someone to get him out of Avalon. This will be something that he won't do on his own, but will be necessary for his development. How and why is open. Maybe he makes friends with someone or he is forced out of Avalon, I'm open for anything.

Eris Lykaios > Moonbright
Eris is the high priestess of Moonbright. She seems like an odd figure as she never seems to display any emotions. Usually around animals and always having some sea gulls around her, she almost seems crazy when speaking to her animals. It isn't really known that she is a druid, so some people think she might have some screws loose due to her spending so much time in solitude. She is a very wise and well respected woman, having a lot of wisdom that she is willing to share with the right people. She always seems to know the right information and always seems to know a secret or two. Anything that goes on in and around moonbright is something Eris knows about. It's as if she has eyes and ears anyway. Well, that isn't far off from the truth.

>> Family is something that I think could be very fun. Her mother is a druid and her father could honestly be anything. Eris could have siblings, but I think they wouldn't be druids. Everything is honestly open for her. Let it be a niece, nephew, anything. Her father was just very absent, only providing money. Her mother always favored Eris over any other child and well, she was a mommys girl. So that might be something interesting to play with. Potentially her ex husband could also be played. This can be any figure really, as long as he is high standing in Lemuria and relatively wealthy. They divorced because he started to fear her and she showed him no affection whatsoever. They had a son together that died in a fire, so that could be drama.

>> Eris has been priestess for a very long time and high priestess for about 3/4 years aswell. It could be fun if some connections could be made regarding this. Perhaps some other priests/priestesses she already has a relationship with?

>> Any plot that could maybe be related to her knowing so much? Idk, i keep a lot open. COnnections, spicy flings from the past maybe? Slide in my dms and we can figure something out <3

Polaris Estrella > Ishgard
Polaris is an ex bard on the run. He's part of the Estrella family, a mage family that is known for being widespread through the realm. They are scholars/mages and all that so it was also expected of Polaris and his twin brother, Sigma, to become mages (sun mages to be exact as they are from Xaila). However, Larry was never able to use magic. This caused tension at home and he ran away when he was around 13/14 years old to become a travelling bard in Lemuria. He was quite successful as he has a stunning voice. However in an accident he had his first merfolk transformation and he was captured and kept as a pet for 5 years. Now he has escaped his 'owner' and is on the run for this man. He tries to lay low in Ishgard out of fear the rich man will send people after him. Polaris is a very friendly and social guy, but very anxious because of his past.

>> Family! More can be found here

>> Bounty hunters, guards from the rich man, people that the man hired to recapture Polaris and all that good stuff. It wouldn't be revealed that polaris is merfolk to them, but that the man is merely wanted for something and should be delivered again in Moonbright. This can be guards that guarded him when he was captured or bounty hunters that got hired as of recent and are looking for him. The rich man will be kept an npc as that's easier for me, but this man has kept Polaris in secret as his own personal pet. Kind of like keeping a fish/bird as he would let Larry sing for him. He got severally punished and abused while being in care of the rich man. His one requirement for the bounty hunters/guards would be to get larry back in Moonbright alive. By any means necessary.

>> Polaris wants to become human. He is merfolk right now but he is trying to find some sort of magic that could transform him in a human. Perhaps something fun could be done with this?

>> All plot is welcome with him besides this!

Balaemor Aerendyl > Silvercrest, but could be all over
Balaemor hates the world.

>> Honestly make him more angry, see what happens.

Alemayehu Daetrys > Al-Qahil
Yehu is the one and only prince of Xaila. He's a fun loving, kind man that loves his family very dearly. He is a big brother to all his sisters and perhaps even more people around him. He is an ex-general of Crimson Dawn. He injured himself by using his magic on a mission, which cause him to go blind. Now permanently handicapped by this incident he tries to stay positive while trying to find new purpose in life. He tries to remain happy and optimistic for the people around him, but deep down he us very scared that he has become useless. He is lost in the world and needs guidance.

>> Some people he knew from Crimson Dawn that he could have a connection with. This could be good or bad, but Yehu was a very good commander and acted like a big brother to all his soldiers. He was a great fighter at that too.

>> Friends. He is very social and friendly and would be kind to the people around him. I don't think it would be rare for him to have plenty of friends in Al-Qahil.

>> Personal guards/guids, I honestly thing this can intertwine with either one or both of the terms above. I imagine some people were selected to protect and guide Yehu on a daily basis until he gets more used of his new senses.... or lack from.

>> Someone he could marry. I imagine that marriage is expected of him now so he can make some kids for the Daetrys line. As the family is very uh... Sun elves only, I imagine only a sun elf woman would be selected to be his wife.

>> People that can help him with his new disability. Help or... Misuse it. All could be done with it. Any plots really. Just give me plots ):<

---

These are just suggestions but if you feel like you have a plot in mind that could fit one of my characters then please, come right through. I won't bite, I swear. Just get right cozy in there and we can plot. My tag is Jaz#0012 so feel free to slide in there. I'm also open to take on topics with these characters, so feel free to ask away about that as well. Thanks!

Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:24 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum