Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
I have seen so many things - Imoren
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Naheara Zinyra
Naheara Zinyra
Michelle
I have seen so many things - Imoren IliW9qj
Xaia
I have seen so many things - Imoren 7d8bb87fdaf15cc8933b32f73df19d9c69da5505r1-500-213_128

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t440-naheara-zinyra
Naheara Zinyra
— “Because hatred gives one strength to go on; it maintains the fragile structure, it weaves the threads together so that emptiness doesn’t take over everything.”

I have seen so many things - Imoren 6fszDxU

The card stared at her, time and time again when she sat down for herself she pulled the card again. The mother staring at her, fooling her in a false sense of hope, a false.. she groaned laying the card down, pushing herself from the small altar in her room and striding to the window. Night had fallen, a full moon powering her magicks but still. Not enough to rid herself of an archetype, an destiny she could not find anymore. Her husband had died and she had been barren during their marriage.

Perhaps the card laughed at her, calling her barren for the rest of her life.

Or perhaps.. She turned on her heel, grabbing the round deck, pulling another card with a whisper to the gods and stared at the vow staring back at her. A promise, a future. Her eyes turned wider, her hands hovering near a small candle, wiping away the cards and clearing a space on her altar. Grabbing a small bone from her precious pile and held it into the flame.

Bone crackled, blackened before her widened eyes and she knew then, knew all there was to know.
Breaking the bone she inhaled it's smoke leaning back with a smile. Hand slowly touching her emtpy belly. Future, it started at the mother and was placed in her palms with a vow.

Future, future.

Standing quickly she removed thanked those that came before and left her room, walking swiftly to the main hall of their estate. "Aunt." Nah greeted the woman turning her head to Imoren who was also present, no doubt learning what it meant to be a patriarch of their family. "I am to be wed once more." She announced, the picture clear as could be in her minds eye. "I am to be wed to Mortem Rizal. Would you be so kind as to formally inform them." The grin turned on her lips, future There was no question. The Rizal family would also know. There was no need for rich words or lies. It was destined for their families to join.

The bones never lied.
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:54 pm
Xaila Citizen
Imoren Zinyra
Imoren Zinyra
Waz
I have seen so many things - Imoren Imoren10
Xaia
I have seen so many things - Imoren Zya_tr10

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t424-imoren-xipris-zinyra#14

Imoren Xipris Zinyra
Apocalypse... It is not a death of fire. It's not showy. It is the inexorable setting of the sun, without another hope of morning
Imoren felt no revulsion to hard work, but politics and House-related stuff could be so boring. She had sat with her mother for what had felt like hours already—in reality, it could not have been more than one—when her cousin stepped into the room. She greeted the woman with a nod, although it was clear Naheara had come for the current head of their family, not their future one.

As always, Imoren was a little put off by the certainty at which her cousin announced something that should yet happen. It would probably be worse if she ever met someone from the Rizal sorcerer line. This was exactly what would happen, seeing as Naheara was now stating she was to wed Mortem Rizal.

Delighted, Damura clasped her hands together and showed her niece a smile. "I will send them a letter with haste. Imoren, we'll continue your lessons tomorrow. I will be in my study." Ever keen on expanding their family status, Imoren's mother took off towards her study. At least the boring studies would have to wait till tomorrow.

"So... A Rizal? You're going to force him to move here?" Imoren wondered out loud. Cause the alternative would be living in Ravaryn. That was not something she would be willing to do, personally.
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:02 pm
Xaila Citizen
Naheara Zinyra
Naheara Zinyra
Michelle
I have seen so many things - Imoren IliW9qj
Xaia
I have seen so many things - Imoren 7d8bb87fdaf15cc8933b32f73df19d9c69da5505r1-500-213_128

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t440-naheara-zinyra
Naheara Zinyra
— “Because hatred gives one strength to go on; it maintains the fragile structure, it weaves the threads together so that emptiness doesn’t take over everything.”

Her Aunt reacted exactly as expected and Neh bowed her head in a grateful thanks. Of course her Aunt would be overjoyed, a bond with the Rizals was a precious thing and while they barely spoke about close personal issues, Damura knew her well enough from a young age, knowing the look she had given both her and little Imoren when she was born. Yes, Neh had always had a wish for a child, the mother card always close to her heart, and perhaps now.. perhaps now that dream would come true.

Damura left and she turned her attention to said little niece. All grown up now though she stayed a frail little thing and Neheara adored her for it. ”Would you expect me to do anything else.” A grin formed on her dark lips as she stepped over to the heir of their house and placed her hand on the girls head, running her fingers through her black locks. ”I left our home once for a man. I won’t leave my family again, he is meant to be here to be annoyed by my beloved little niece.” She winked stepping backwards letting go of her precious hair. ”And it will do you good as well, seeing outsiders. The world is vast my dear and you’ve seen way too little of it bless Damura’s heart. She keeps you from all the action.”
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:59 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum