Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Two things can be true
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Felix Ylindar
Felix Ylindar
Caro
Two things can be true 53zL75vk_o
Ravaryn
Two things can be true Ateez-mingi-profile-1

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
I need someone to hold me so,

Back in the day he couldn’t have hold it for imaginable. Chaska, a woman he had adored for longer then he could remember, as a friend now but there had been a time when that had been different. Jeez, how time had flown by. And now the woman had a little girl of her own. How quickly the world could change. A soft smile curled around his lips as he thought about the moments they had spend together when they had been younger. And now after all those years the two of them were reunited once more, him working for her. Keeping her safe from harm. Not something he could’ve ever imagined. Certainly not after things had went down for him personally. But that begged the question, he hadn’t really told her about his downfall from the family. If anything, he wasn’t sure how she stood on the matter. Certainly not after just bearing a child. What if she would think of him as a potential treat? Felix swallowed shortly. Shaking his head.

A soft knock was placed on her door, waiting a bit before he entered. ’So, how crazy are you getting from being stuck inside?’ He smiled warmly at the woman in question. Pulling a hand through his raven hair that had blue streaks in it. Tilting his head ever so slightly. ’How is the little one doing? Making your life complete? Or absolutely miserable?’

Could you help me now

Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:28 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Chaska Vylasar
Chaska Vylasar
niet juul
Two things can be true 7mKmf4U5_o
Lemuria
Two things can be true 4d34c603206ccf1ba978ad91af26f96165dcc261

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1220-chaska-vylasar#5571/

the world
has no right to my heart
The world has no place in our bed
They don't get to know what I said
@ Felix Ylindar
The night that her daughter had been born was the night a part of her had died. A part of her identity no longer deemed necessary; One responsible for selfish and irresponsible demeanour which wouldn’t serve her in giving the little Vylasar the life she deserved. For the past few days, that had been her only concern. When the handmaidens would occasionally and briefly take the baby from her hands she’d be nothing but restless, yearning for the moment when the child would be returned to her so she could make sure her needs were being met, often forgetting her own in the process. Overall, the experience of motherhood had been both exhausting and fulfilling thus far.

A soft knock on the door pulled her out of her state of faint dissociation as her attention shifted towards the exit of the room as familiar figure stepped inside. She couldn’t help but reciprocate his smile, feeling comforted by the presence of her newfound guard which had surprisingly manifested itself in the form of her beloved childhood friend. ”I suppose it could be worse,” she answered jokingly, keeping her voice down as to not wake her daughter sleeping comfortably in her arms. ”I’m not entirely sure how I’m supposed to be feeling, if I’m quite honest.” Her words were spoken lightheartedly, yet their heavy weight not entirely concealed. If there would be anyone she could let her walls down with for a brief moment, it would be this man. ”Come,” she quietly urged him to come over, using her free hand to gently pat on the empty spot beside her. ”I think it’s about time I properly introduce her to you.”

it is not hell
if you like the way it burns

Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:47 pm
Ravaryn Royal Family
Felix Ylindar
Felix Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

When the news has been shared that Chaska was pregnant, he truly couldn’t be happier for her. Both happy and maybe a tad sad as well. Because maybe deep down there was still something left of the feelings he once cherished for her. A little part of him that had been neatly tucked away but had appeared to be extinguished as fast as it had done so. Now however he was happy for her and he would not only be keeping her safe but the little girl that was born as well. Yes. His task had doubled but he didn’t mind to say the least. If anything it was a new challenge. And if it meant that he could spend some time with the little one in the process.. A most welcome change of events to say the least. Being the fun uncle that would allow more than mommy and daddy would ever do. Yes, he could already imagine it. The thought alone warmed him from the inside.

Seeing the soft smile lingering around her lips when he entered made him feel at ease almost instantly. A good thing for sure. Although she looked a tad tired, who could blame her, she looked content. All one could wish for. Shortly he chuckled as he took a peak at the little bean in her arms. Making him smile even wider. ’Nobody can blame you for that. I mean, you just gave birth I can imagine how overwhelming this all must feel.’ The man whispered while walking closer to her. Carefully sitting down next to her. Making sure not to be too loud. Imagine, him waking up the baby. The horror. ’I can’t wait.’ An almost giggle escaped him. Carefully lifting his hand, index finger caressing the little girl’s cheek. ’Want to meet uncle Felix?’ He whispered in the softest tone. Eyes being lit with excitement.

Could you help me now

Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:05 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Chaska Vylasar
Chaska Vylasar
niet juul
Two things can be true 7mKmf4U5_o
Lemuria
Two things can be true 4d34c603206ccf1ba978ad91af26f96165dcc261

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1220-chaska-vylasar#5571/

the world
has no right to my heart
The world has no place in our bed
They don't get to know what I said
@ Felix Ylindar
It was good to see him, truly. Spending the last few days bed bound had her yearning for some company other than the midwives and handmaidens checking up on her and Callista. Aside from her husband’s brief visitations, it had been mostly her, her daughter and the castle’s staff. A proper conversation with someone dear to her could be just the thing she needed right now.

Sometimes she wondered if her patron pitied her silent suffering. Perhaps that is why she had sent Felix back to her when her previous guard had disappeared. A reminder that not everyone would turn their back on her eventually, and loyalty did still exist. Her faint smile grew wider at his understanding words as her green eyes sought out his.

The mattress shifted slightly as he sat down to take a better look at the child, carefully caressing her cheek as the sorceress leaned in closer to her long lost friend. Their little interaction couldn’t help but make her heart flutter with joy. No matter how much her newfound role as a mother exhausted her, seeing how everyone within the castle adored this child and celebrated the birth of a new summoner filled with a sense of pride among her fatigue.

Putting her free hand on the man’s thigh she pushed herself to sit up straighter turning towards her guard as he did. ”I’m quite sure she does,” she agreed cheerfully, looking down upon her soundly sleeping daughter. ”Be careful not to wake her,” the sorceress warned him sternly but kindly before carefully handing him the child, still hovering her arms beneath his for a sense of security. As much as she enjoyed witnessing her loved light up as they got to hold the new summoner, she couldn’t help but having to fight a feeling of unease at each seperation. ”I’m glad to have you here in Lythrania, Felix,” she softly spoke as her eyes remained glued on her daughter. His sudden appearance in the underwater city certainly made up for a lot of sorrows here life beneath the sea had thrown at her thus far.

it is not hell
if you like the way it burns

Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:20 pm
Ravaryn Royal Family
Felix Ylindar
Felix Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

To actually see the little girl cradled in her mother’s arm made him smile warmly. It wasn’t something he had ever expected to see. Not with Chaska. But he couldn’t be happier for her. This was something so special. A whole new person that was now a part of their lives, an little girl that hadn’t been touched by the gruesome things the world could harbor. Truly one with a clean slate. And if he could do anything about it, he would keep the bad things away from her. If her parents would allow it off course.

Feeling Chaska lean in a bit made him hum, allowing her to come closer. So he could ever so briefly wrap his arm around her shoulder. Showing her that he was her for her as well. As she placed her hand on his thigh he tilted his head ever so slightly. Looking up at her. But before he knew it the little bean was handed towards him. Making him instantly stretch his arms to hold her in it. Ever so gently placing her against his chest as he stared down into her cute face. ’I’m glad to be here for you at this very time.’ He whispered ever so softly. Gently letting his fingers run over the baby her back, grinning softly as her little face seemed to ease out a bit more. ’I think she likes me.’ He giggled ever so softly. Eyes finding Chaska’s once more.

’But how are you feeling hm? Truly?’

Could you help me now

Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:28 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum