Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Melchor Azor
Melchor Azor
Jaz
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Q71ou6Y
Xaia
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire F55855f413dc9d4c8a2aecb42aeba431

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf

❝ Cause it's not just a figure of speech ❞

Arriving in Ishgard he had made himself comfortable in an expensive inn near the castle. Complaining about how cold it was the entire way to the capitol, he had decided to take a warm bath first. Letting some of his servants pick out an outfit for him so he could get dressed right after. And as he bathed he also treated his wounds, the old and the new, and made sure that he was comfortable for the evening. He actually wasn't familiar with these temperatures and there was a worry in the back of his mind that he would perhaps suffer some backlash. If he did, he would make sure his father knew about it. Perhaps he could arrange a fix of the potent painkiller he had gotten once. It was rather expensive medication, he had heard his father say, but if he wanted it he could have it. As long as it meant he would preform. Until now he had only asked for it once, that first time, when he had blown up his own face in the arena. Although he enjoyed pain in a weird way, that kind of suffering had really done a number on him. Xeion bless for medicine.

The illusionist did his job when he had gotten out of the bath. Enchanting his face and body to make it seem like he wasn't scarred up. He looked at himself in the mirror when he was done, seeing himself naked and in pristine condition, even if it was a lie. He didn't care, the lie made him look good... And it was what he looked like if his magic hadn't ruined his appearance. So was he really lying to anyone here? He didn't think so. This was the face he had been born with... And if it was up to him, he would die carrying it as well. A mask was prettier then reality. The reality of what illusions could do, shaping what one saw to what one desired, it was the future. In his eyes this was the kind of thing everyone should do. Why be sad because you were born ugly if you could simply fix it with a flick of a finger? Heh...

Dressed in light coloured suit accented with many golden details, that was how he entered the main hall of the party. His two coloured eyes scanning the area as he smiled widely at some people looking over at him. The toned man nodded and greeted each of them, which caused him to get a smile and nod in return. Was he supposed to go greet the princess of this nation as well? He honestly didn't feel like it. Although- He had heard she was quite smoking hot herself... And if Melchor was being honest, he would even dare to try his chances with her. However, even if the idea was enticing to him, he refrained. There were too many people, too many prying eyes... Too many mouths that would share gossip with one another. No. For tonight he would remain tame... For tonight he would behave and put on his best behaviour, his best performance. He had been bred and raised for this, after all.

A handsome smile came on his lips as he spotted the reason for him even being here. Well... That and having fun. But really, if he played his cards right he could have both those goals in one night. Melchor stepped forward, bowing deeply in front of the princess in a very energetic and elegant way. The man raised his gaze after a few seconds, his smile widening as soon as he made eye contact. "Princess, it's great seeing you here. You look absolutely stunning tonight," the sun elf complimented her. He took a step closer. "I'm almost certain your radiance is capturing almost everyone's attention here," he couldn't help but chuckle. "Then again, you are, after all, Xaila's radiant brilliance. So it wasn't like anyone here had a chance to... Outshine you," he lifted his brows slightly, satisfied with himself as the wordplay left his lips. Just like him, she wielded a different kind of magic. Perhaps not destructive like his own, but gentle. Yet, both were beautiful in their own right.

Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:42 am
Princess of Xaila
Nephthys Daetrys
Nephthys Daetrys
Ro
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire 385cyPI
Xaia
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire En0ePpm

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t859-nephthys-daetrys-prince
She was trouble,
chaos, but her smile dared me to fall in love with her
Nobody could party quite like Nephthys Daetrys. She was infamous for making just about every feast and ball her own, no matter where she might be in their world. She assumed that whoever dared to invite her was fond of her ability to light up any room —literally. That, or it was a mandatory invite that only someone of her status could be certain of at all times. Nephthys liked to believe the first was true.

The sun elf made sure to percede her reputation. She had arrived to the ballroom in a dress that was absolutely not appropriate for an event like this. Her choice of garments, which left very little to the imagination, combined with her shimmering jewels, had made many a mouth fall agape upon seeing her. With a sense of confidence that would be considered disrespectful on anyone but her —she told herself— the woman revelled in the looks she received. There was nothing quite like the feeling that she got to shake up the world around her.

It took a while for anyone interesting —aside from her own family and Arlyana— to arrive. Yet when he did, a smile that was most sly appeared on her face. "Melchor Azor," she greeted him, pronouncing every syllable like it was prose. "Have you come to woo me?" Her hand made a small motion to have him closer. "You're right of course." She told him confidently, not even bothering to thank him for something that was obviously fact. "I must say you look quite dashing." She admitted casually.  From the look on her face it was clear that she was entertained by his appearance; or the endless possibilities he had always presented to her.

"So, will you make sure the next year starts with a 'bang'?" She asked, batting her eyes innocently. Most people around them would not know what they were talking about, but the two of them certainly did.

HEETSTE FOF OUTFIT HIHI

[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Xaila_11[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Daetry11
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:18 pm
Xaila Citizen
Melchor Azor
Melchor Azor
Jaz
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Q71ou6Y
Xaia
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire F55855f413dc9d4c8a2aecb42aeba431

Character sheet

❝ Cause it's not just a figure of speech ❞
If there was something about her that he already adored, it was the fact that she so obviously did not care for what others thought. It was so evident that even the opinion of other royals did not matter to her. And she was in her full right to have such a view, such a way of living. Amongst all the species roaming this land, the toned people of Xaila were far above the others. They were noble warriors, strong fighters, and the reign their royalty held seemed void of any cracks that the other nations seemed to suffer under. Up north, there had been a huge disaster at last years party... And their neighbours of the sea faring lands had a strange way of going about their leading powers, one that was bound to fail... Right? He thought so. There was no question that amongst it all, the regal sun elves were the brightest amongst all of them. Holding onto power, beauty and tradition... It had never seemed to fail them in the past. It wasn't that he looked down on others, but that he was proud that they were seemingly flawless in that way.

He was greeted back by her, which made him feel satisfied. He was already excited about what the future held for the both of them. Sadly enough, they would both have to wait until he had done his little display back in their homeland. When the princess asked him if he had come to woo her, he couldn't help but show off a beautiful smile. Perhaps it even hid a hint of cheekiness in it. He stepped closer, as she motioned for him to do so. "How could I not?" he asked her as one of his brows perked up a little. She confirmed in her own way, which only made it even more evident that perhaps he should see where the night could take him. At the end of the day, he was behaving. If things ended up in a more... Fiery situation... Who was he to deny her any of it? She complimented him and he nodded his head slightly. "Thank you, princess," It is all yours for the taking. Oh... He had to hold his tongue. But the expression on his face did not hide away how the sentence was supposed to end.

He couldn't help but chuckle when she implied her own wordplay. He nodded at her. "Certaintly," he assured her. "I have prepared myself to make quite a show out of it," he said proudly. "Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But I do think that what I will display, will be marvelous to behold indeed," he smiled. He was cocky in the way he spoke, his face even showing such things loud and proud. But... He had a right to do so. The Azor family was known for their fire bending abilities. And amongst all of his siblings, he had always stood apart for his unique way of displaying sun magic. The destruction and beauty that went hand in hand was quite a sight to behold. "But- enough talk about what the future holds, there will be plenty of time for that... When the time comes... To explore such topics," and even more. "Say... What would it take for me to ask this dance of you?" he said innocently as he bowed his head slightly and extended his hand. "If I can have this dance from you... Then I'll be at your service for the rest of this night," he said softly, a smile on his lips. Anything would be fine by him. After all, he was supposed to preform and show it all off. A slave, in a way, to the promises his family held to hers. And perhaps... Even his own desires.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:16 am
Princess of Xaila
Nephthys Daetrys
Nephthys Daetrys
Ro
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire 385cyPI
Xaia
[FoF] Can't hide my true desire En0ePpm

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t859-nephthys-daetrys-prince
She was trouble,
chaos, but her smile dared me to fall in love with her
As soon as the vision that was Melchor Azor appeared before her, like Xeion himself had sent him to her, she knew the theme of the night would be desire. Like any unruly princess, Nephthys Daetrys knew exactly how to entertain herself during a night like this. She had thought to do so with Arlyana tonight, but, perhaps she had been misaken. There could be more on the horizon, now that she had seen him. Perhaps she would even see the sun rise, if she could find someone to stay up with all night. Perhaps that person was standing right in front of her.

The compliments rained down on her like a storm after a long drought. It had been a while since anyone this eloquent and daring had spoken to her. Only a Xailan, a sun elf touched by Xeion the way she was, would know exactly what to say to her. "I would like to see you put in all that fiery passion I have heard you possess." She spoke, smooth as silk. Like called to like, as Nephthys could not help compliment him as well. She assumed it was only polite to do so, even though the innuendo of their conversation was not nearly as respectful as it ought to be. She noted the undertone in his voice, the pause where the sentence should have stopped but didn't. Instead of saying anything, she simply offered him a look of pure fervor.

When the sun elf spoke, she thought she could listen to him for hours. It was as if she did not have to think too much about the way he effortlessly laced his words together into prose, just for her. "I am most overjoyed to see that display. As you must know I have a particular fondness for things that are out of the ordinary." She spoke with a smile. Nephthys tended to like all things that questioned the status quo. "The fact that they are good-looking is an added bonus, of course." She said bluntly, though she did not think he would mind at all. Men and women alike tended to tremble at whatever compliment she gave them, she wondered if he would be the same. When the offer of a dance, but moreover whatever she wished, came around, a spark lit up her eyes. A smile most predatory crept upon her face, as if she had just been offered the world. It took her a second to compose herself. "Let us see where the night takes us, sir Azor." The princess took a step forward and effortlessly laid her hand in his. As she did, she could swear she had felt a literal spark there. But that might just be the effect of light and fire combined.

HEETSTE FOF OUTFIT HIHI

[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Xaila_11[FoF] Can't hide my true desire Daetry11
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:28 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum