Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Royal Family
Briseis Daetrys
Briseis Daetrys
Ron
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price GWQE4XG
Xaia
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price 9BqD9cN

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1592-briseis-daetrys
She was chaos and beauty
intertwined, a tornado of roses from divine
There had been little debate about walking the path she now did. Amongst the darkness, Briseis had always found her place. When a choice was upon her, provided by the gods, or her aunt, she had not hesitated. Not a single bit of doubt was shown to the woman who had given her a chance of a useful life, one where she would never be looked down upon again. Nobody would dare to look down upon a creature made of mystery and fire.

The Xailan spymaster had used her time in the castle as an advantageous occasion of doing what was expected of her. While the preparations for the festival had been in full swing, even more so when the festivities were upon them, she had used the chaos as a perfect diversion. No one had even seen her as she quietly listened and learned. Today that would be a bit harder to do. Even in an ensemble that was nowhere near as extravagant as her cousins', she was a sight to behold. Briseis would just have to hope that shone as bright as stars, so she could move freely in the darkness next to them.

Thusfar, she was doing a good job of it. Few people dared to talk to the sun elf who was so undoubtedly southern. Her long dark hair was braided in a meticulous updo, which made her ears stick out. A conscious choice, to scare dubious northerners away. But even after all of her efforts, not everyone was wise enough to leave her be. Now she had grabbed the attention of one of the last people she wished to talk to: a prince.

HETE xaila outfit
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:36 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price Marias10
Ravaryn
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar
You are atoms.

[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price Rf6I0HJ

The prince tilted his head a little as he watched from a far. People always tended to discribe the southerners as people of warmth, fire and passion- yet non of those came to mind when keeping her in his sight. She seemed everything but with the way she distanced herself from everyone and the way she seemed a part of the shadows cast within the castle. Marius did not like it to say the least, hated it to say the most. Especially since he knew of whom his father saw him fit to marry. Briseis was among the lot- a connection to the south, a link fit for a prince such as him. Though Marius wondered if anyone truely would be fit for a man like him.

And if anyone, it surely did not seem like this royal cousin was ought to be among the rare few given the way her face changed upon his arrival to her side.  Though to be fair, she had not seemed keen on meeting anyone here. Marius pressed the tips of his gloved fingers into his protected palms, wary of this cold stranger ahead of him- daunted by the way she had put herself in the dark as to not be seen or noted. And who could blame him? Given the targets put on the backs of his family in the past- his brother...

Marius compensated for his concerns with a broad grinn and misplaced convidence. A flamboyand pride was all that would be seen by the Xailan sun elf in front of him. "Oh i can just see the excitement about meeting me on your face Briseis" he teased playfully as he dark eyes fell upon her "What have i done to deserve such a warm greeting?" he followed up, a chuckle escaping his tense body.
And your atoms are not caring about you existing.

Much thank Nien x

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:31 pm
Xaila Royal Family
Briseis Daetrys
Briseis Daetrys
Ron
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price GWQE4XG
Xaia
[FOF] You are far too nice, mercy has a price 9BqD9cN

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1592-briseis-daetrys
She was chaos and beauty intertwined
a tornado of roses from divine
In the midst of all the glitter and glamour, Briseis hid in the shadows on the walls. She did not shine the way her cousins did as they made sure to make their presence known. She was not meant to look like that. In life, her role was one of quiet observation and deadly decisions. Her aunt had appointed her as spymaster for a reason; Briseis knew how to walk in the darkness better than anyone else. Though she had done a fair job at keeping to herself, even she was a descendant of Xeion, so even she harboured a little light. Now, someone's keen eye had caught on to the fraction of flame that graced her.

A most polite look had appeared on her face as one of the princes had found his way to her. She knew of the Ylindars' intentions during the festival and she was being considered as a suitable option for one of them. A privilege, certainly, but not one she was particularly fond of in this moment. But it would offend her Queen if she did not at least entertain the possibility. "I would not dare doubt your own deductions about my demeanor, your highness." She spoke calmly as she curtsied in an effortless manner. She watched him carefully, every manner with which he spoke was registrating in her mind. "I'm afraid I do not harbour quite the same extravagance my cousins do." She countered. The sun elf took a step into the light of the room and held out a hand for him to take. "The pleasure of meeting you is all mine." She spoke, letting some of that Xailan charm slip in with her smooth words.

HETE xaila outfit
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:41 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum