Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Dusk stars
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Dusk stars F10
Xaia
Dusk stars 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf

Dusk stars D9y9pen-5c5fc22b-9a6b-42b7-bdb7-94001351cd21.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMxZjE3Yzg4LWY3Y2EtNDE2NS1hMzAzLTI4NGU1ODU3MmI5ZFwvZDl5OXBlbi01YzVmYzIyYi05YTZiLTQyYjctYmRiNy05NDAwMTM1MWNkMjEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

A neeldle in a haystack. A bright white in a dark room. Nymeria watched him for a bit when their paths crossed within the dimly lit castle corridors. A friend of her mother's for as far as rulers could befriend eachother. Though she supposed it were stronger ties given they were the last elven rulers within the continent. And old garde watching over ancient lands now inhabited by many more species. Nymeria tilted her head slightly, knowing he had probably heard her soles hit the marble flooring beneath them in her approach. Yet for a moment she waited before continuing- Not out of nervousness or something alike. Afterall- Nymeria had been born with quite the extroverted nerve- it was more so her considering if she'd truely take interest in the man now. Given her siblings and cousins were communing in the room up ahead.

Non the less, she could not hide from her curiousity now, growing as she looked at the man. She had never really had a conversation with him before- as he moslty had been occupied with conversing with her mother on such occasions. But now she figured, it was onto her to commence in such talks, given she was the highest standing Daetrys around in  the north. "Andreas" she formerly annouced herself to him as she waled to the man's side. Sharing the ray of moonlight that fell down upon them through the arched window that lined the hallway wall. "Fancying yourself some moonlight?" she asked with a smiled as she followed his look. The moon meant ass much to him as the sun meant to her afterall. She wondered what it was he needed from it's power, of if it was purely it's beauty that had navigated him towards it. "i must admit, i'd hoped to run into you some day these weeks"

+ Andreas

Much thank Nien x

May the bridges I burn light the way

Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:28 pm
Governor of Silvercrest
Andreas Aerendyl
Andreas Aerendyl
Ro
Dusk stars GJ4pgOj
Lemuria
Dusk stars Thranduil-hobbit

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t422-andreas-aerendyl-govern
I sailed seas of emotion
i am a dance of light and darkness, a galaxy of shadow and stars
It had been many years since the moon elf had set foot in the most northern country. Though, as he had done so once more, he noticed that it had not changed all that much. It was as stoic and mysterious as it had seemed to him last time. The sun fell earlier as it did in his homeland, making way for the moon and stars above. It was underneath those that the governor now found a moment to himself to ponder, at last.

His silent conversation with the stars plenty was interrupted, however, by a sudden approach. The moon elf had already prepared himself to face a dim-witted Ravarian servant, but was surprised by a vision he had not expected. His face told nothing of the surprise he felt as he beheld the Crown Princess of Xaila, radiant as the sun, beaming next to him. He merely offered the young woman a nod of recognition as she started chattering, and he wondered when they had arrived on a first-name basis. "Together with the stars, the moon offers guidance in a place that is foreign." He spoke in a calm manner as his gaze shifted away from her, to the heavens above. "Is that so?" He questioned in his low vocal register. "What is it you wish to speak to me about, your highness?" He did not look at her, instead he focused himself on the pattern of twinkling lights that remained ever the same.

Outfit

Dusk stars Lemuri12Dusk stars Aerend10
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:06 pm
Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Dusk stars F10
Xaia
Dusk stars 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf

Dusk stars D9y9pen-5c5fc22b-9a6b-42b7-bdb7-94001351cd21.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMxZjE3Yzg4LWY3Y2EtNDE2NS1hMzAzLTI4NGU1ODU3MmI5ZFwvZDl5OXBlbi01YzVmYzIyYi05YTZiLTQyYjctYmRiNy05NDAwMTM1MWNkMjEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

A smile perked up on her face as the elven lord spoke of the moon and stars- it rang true, even here the stars, though different- were an ode to her home in the south. "I could not agree more" the princes voiced warmly, closing off the distance between them by making her way towards the sill upon which the beautifully carved-out window in front of them stood. Her hand bending down over its edge whilst it carried the weight of her upper body.

"Hmmm" she mused then after the white-haired men invited her to question him further- no doubt curious as to why she had been so keen to meet him, that it did not even matter in what circumstances their meeting stood. When in reality, it had mattered. Nymeria often preferred to meet with those she wanted to see outside of a gathering hall, away from a long table in the middle of the room. When formalities dropped, the true essence of a person was far more easy to spot. "My mother is quite fond of you Governer" she declared with a warm smile on her face "Without her here it is up to me to greet you as a friend of the family"  she raised her brows at that, her dark eyes sparkling a little in the light of the stars above.  With the Elaeydar's dynasty falling, Elven rulers were getting harder to come by- Nymeria could not stand the thought of losing an opportunity to strengthen the bonds that were left.  "I heard of your ventures into the West, I believe congratulations are in order?"she stated then as her head turned toward the lord once more. If her sources had been correct another bridge had been made by the governer- wedding bells were ought to ring, " I shall give it two more years until an Aerendyl has entered into most ruling family in Odiria, that is some matchmaking right there"

Much thank Nien x

May the bridges I burn light the way

Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:01 pm
Governor of Silvercrest
Andreas Aerendyl
Andreas Aerendyl
Ro
Dusk stars GJ4pgOj
Lemuria
Dusk stars Thranduil-hobbit

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t422-andreas-aerendyl-govern
I sailed seas of emotion
i am a dance of light and darkness, a galaxy of shadow and stars
Wherever the elven lord set foot, he would be assured of the presence of the heavens above. The moon and stars did not falter, no matter where he might find himself, and Lythrana would offer her guidance to him. It was no surprise the Crown Princess felt the same, though he would have thought she would prefer the light of the sun above anything else. He supposed that Lythrana graced her too, in honour of her brother Xeion.

Unlike the radiant figure next to him, the governor did not feel the need to speak so informally. Though polite in nature, especially to one of his peers, he was a man of rationality above all else. When the princess spoke of friendship, he could not deny her approval for her words. "Do give her my greetings once you return home, your highness. I would not want a friend as dear as your mother, and by extension your family, to feel left empty of it." He said as he briefly looked at her. Their two families had been bound to one another as righteous rulers for centuries, he would not discard that relationship now, not when it benefitted both of them so.

While his surprise did not show much, he merely raised his brows, he was surprised that she congratulated him. "They are indeed. My son is set to reunite our ties to a moon elf line most had thought forgotten." He said. If all would go right, Lysanthir would strengthen their ties to the forgotten west. A curious case to some, but to him it held great value to have an outlook on the lands surrounding Falerien. A chuckle, though absent of any true warmth, left his lips upon her next remark. "I should not think so highly of myself, your highness. I am merely trying to provide my family with a stable future." It sounded somewhat modest, though they both knew that was not what was truly going on here. "It is quite the delegation you've showed up with here. Am I to take from it that you are wanting to set up some matches yourself?" He asked her, turning to face her. It certainly would not be strange for the two royal families that were left in Odiria to want to form a lasting bond. Even though it meant wasting elven blood, something that he was less keen on.

Outfit

Dusk stars Lemuri12Dusk stars Aerend10
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:42 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum