Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Stars o' plenty
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Stars o' plenty F10
Xaia
Stars o' plenty 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
It is my own, and i will keep owning it
A warm breeze caressed her face gently whilst the woman, dressed in a beautiful golden silk dress, turned her gaze towards the night-coated landscape of her home. It was not often she took the time to just, simply appreciate the beauty of it all,  usually her impatience would've bested her within the first few minutes of looking outside if she didn't for the purpose of painting. HJowever, tonight she had quite the longing for the ease, the rest. Daily life could be so draining when you are not only expected to be a centre of authority but alongside it also a mother, a big sister. And despite having a great husband to depend on with such matters, she had felt the need to take a moment just for herself as well.

And thus she placed her elbows upon the bannister of one of the many balconies of Xaliases royal home, and laid her head within her heavily jewelled hands as her long dress danced upon the soft breeze. Nighttime in Xalia, felt as though the land finally had a moment to catch it's breath, and thus it was usually a time the people it inhabited had time to ease down as well. Once the scorching sun they prayed upon left behind the horizon line, the air they moved through finally cooled. Nymeria had always preferred this time a day, as not only did the living conditions allow them to be more active, it also made for a beautiful scene alongside the stars she loved to study. The princess lifted her head up to map it all out. Due to the flatness of her lands and the rainless skies, Xalia had the most visibly starry sky in all of Odiria. And tonight especially, it was as if the skies had opened themselves up to her, bestowing her with their greatest secrets. She smiled, it always made her think of him, her father. She even had formed the silly idea it wasn't just her looking up, it was her looking at him, somewhere up above. And him looking back at her, looking out for her and his family even from beyond death itself. Nymeria smiled bitter sweetly, and didn't move a muscle when steps behind her approached slowly, for she knew who it probably was.

+ Nephy

Much thank Nien x
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:34 pm
Princess of Xaila
Nephthys Daetrys
Nephthys Daetrys
Ro
Stars o' plenty 385cyPI
Xaia
Stars o' plenty En0ePpm

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t859-nephthys-daetrys-prince
She was trouble,
chaos, but her smile dared me to fall in love with her
Nighttime in Xaila was an absolutely thrilling occurance. The Xailans worshipped their day and light unlike anything else, all to be blessed in turn by their god Xeion. Pious in their own way when the world was lit up by the sun, during the night they came out to play. Nephthys was made of pure light —courtesy of her god— so she ought to thrive during the day. But she'd also found that twilight dared her to be truly courageous, passionate and free.

As she often did at night, the princess was going out. Dressed in a gown that was about as virtuous as she was, she strutted through the halls of the palace. An unapologetic smile was plastered on her face, one that graced her so very much. The sun elf was wandering where to go tonight, when she noticed a particular figure standing on a balcony she passed. Right before she would approach her sister all the way she halted her steps and chose to lean against the wall instead. "I didn't know you took up stargazing as a hobby, Nym." She said with a chuckle. To Nephthys, life was made of fun and games. Unlike her sister, she had little to worry about. Nor did she want to.

Gown (ooga booga)
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:49 pm
Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Stars o' plenty F10
Xaia
Stars o' plenty 3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
It is my own, and i will keep owning it

Stars o' plenty D5ys1x2-6ffa66a6-40fc-494d-bddf-10787073b0a5.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmODhjMTY4LTdmODYtNDlhYi1iZDFkLTY2YTMzNzRhNDI3Y1wvZDV5czF4Mi02ZmZhNjZhNi00MGZjLTQ5NGQtYmRkZi0xMDc4NzA3M2IwYTUuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She smiled, holding her sisters dear to her heart. Though often tempting her to burn down the whole palace alongside their antics- she loved them with all of the cells of her heart. Perhaps she was too soft on them occasionally for the same reason she was soft on her own children- or at least the youngest. For they had what she couldn't afford to have, freedom. A choice, a life of their own. It was not as if Nymeria hadn't one of her own, but there was no way she could shape it, that had no effect on the lives of the people she cared for. She loved hers, yes. She made sure to paint it in the most intricate ways. But sometimes she wished she could do so without there being a museum of people watching her, judging her.

So she smiled warmly when her little sister spoke, turning her head to look at the princess. "Hmm" she hummed amused as she pushed herself away from the bannister "Ever since the children, even I need my rest little sister" she mused. It had in fact mellowed her down a lot, her two babies. Her husband and their little family life. Yet exhausting it still could be, being responsible for more than your own. "I am sure you will understand that one day" she teased with a quick wink, nudging her younger sister against the shoulder. As of now, she was the only one to bring their mother grandkids, and she was sure sit would take another age for the rest to follow with how resistant her siblings were to settling down. Which was totally fine if you asked her, for she only settled down upon meeting the right guy, years later than their mother would've liked.

Much thank Nien x
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:31 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum