Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
They count me out time and time again [FOP]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Azriel Zinyra
Azriel Zinyra
Ron
They count me out time and time again [FOP] GYI7WXb
Xaia
They count me out time and time again [FOP] YAqStd8

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1632-azriel-zinyra
In the heat of his electric touch
He could either break my heart or bring it back to life
What a wild ride this festival had been thusfar. Azriel had not expected to be bombarded by both his parents stating how good of a match he would be for the sorcerer girl from Ravaryn, nor had he expected to be talking to the High Priestess from the cold north about his magical abilities. The latter had seemed more like an interrogation than a polite conversation, truth be told. It almost made him chatting up a pretty girl not worth it, almost. But what he had least expected was a surprise appearance from his brother, who was once again long gone as the third day of the festival arrived.

The sorcerer ought to impress the crowds today, his parents had told him. Who else would keep their family's honour high? So, he was once again dressed in his finest robes: an orange coat that left most of his muscular chest exposed, closed by a fine leather belt that held his decorated sword. Any good warrior carried one, especially someone like Azriel, who didn't want to rely just on magic or his wits. When he arrived in the Sun Ring, a confident and smug smile appeared on his handsome face. With a suave unlike any other he walked to his assigned place, surprised to see his sister already there. "Julie my dear!" He spoke loudly as he held out his arms for her. "You look marvellous." Putting on a show like this was necessary and expected, especially with their parents closeby.

& Julie Zinyra

Hete mooie outfit rawr

They count me out time and time again [FOP] Xaila_11 They count me out time and time again [FOP] Zinyra11
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:17 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum