Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
princess x high priest is wel cute - jules
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Priest of Xaila
Asmodai Zinyra
Asmodai Zinyra
Sans
princess x high priest is wel cute - jules Z4vTQk6
Xaia
princess x high priest is wel cute - jules P2vd7oz

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
Have faith
He saw her coming from a mile away. How could he not? He had been at the palace plenty of times, so he knew how to not only differentiate the princesses from one another, but also how to recognize one amidst a crowd. That being said, he would be lying if he knew them all that well personally. He had only rubbed shoulders semi-regularly with Persephone before. But the others? He had no real clue what they were like. But he supposed they couldn't be so bad. At least this one wasn't. In fact, he had heard rumors of her before, and they painted her as a sort of rebel. Something that made him curious about her. Something which he wasn't often. Especially not when it came to people. So when he spotted her making her way up the steps of his temple. He simply had to come out and greet her. It was only proper, no? He bowed when the woman reached his level. "Your highness." He spoke all humbled and polite like. Something that was rare for him. But he wouldn't try to upstage her, at least not now. No, for now, he simply wanted to make a good impression on the princess. He could test the waters with her later if she wished. "Xeion welcomes you to his sacred temple, as he does with all those who follow in his wake. Be they high or low." He wished he had his staff with him this time. So he could use it for extra dramatic effect. "But, personally, I find your presence to be most interesting. I wonder if your here for worship, or perhaps you seek to make a confession?" Asmodai tried his best to have a genuine smile on his face. And not a sleazy smirk. "Either way, princess, I am at your command."
"The gates of Hell are open night and day; smooth the descent, and easy is the way: but, to return, and view the cheerful skies; in this, the task and mighty labor lies"
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:04 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum