Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Taking the long way home
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Taking the long way home  9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Taking the long way home  Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
The only times Arianna ever got any peace was when she was either praying or out riding. Today, she had chosen for the latter -and arguably the more enjoyable- option. She adored the wind rushing past her, the fresh air as it tingled on her skin. The weather was perfect, yet it always was in Ishgard. The city had the tree of life to thank for that. Especially in Sunpeak, it seemed like a real summer compared to the harsher weather in the rest of the country. Moments like these was when she truly had the time to breathe and not think about all the tragedy surrounding her.

Of course it wouldn't last forever. She'd have to return eventually, she had her own responsibilities after all. And Arianna was nothing if not dutiful. As she rode through the gates of the castle, one of the higher ranking servants was waiting and he was clearly waiting for her. As she got off her horse the elder man came walking up to her, greeting her with a polite bow. "Your highness, I'd like to inform you that we have found a new, and highly suitable, handmaiden for you." He mentioned. Briefly, Arianna raised her brows. One of her last handmaidens had retired a moon ago, so she was surprised they had found someone so quickly. "Would you like to meet her now Princess, or would you prefer to do it later?" For a moment, the Princess wondered if she should freshen up first. Then again, she wanted to be herself around the woman and there would be countless of times where her handmaiden would see her like this. "I'll see her now Sebastian, if you'd care to bring me to her?" She then decided with a polite smile. She wondered whoever this woman would be.

&Perdita <3

Outfit
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:47 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum