Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
the one you've been waiting for
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Rhy Castedras
Rhy Castedras
Chay
the one you've been waiting for Photo-1488866022504-f2584929ca5f?ixlib=rb-1.2
Lemuria
the one you've been waiting for Jesper-fahey-shadow-and-bone

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t268-rhy-castedras#790
I'VE BEEN HAVING NIGHTMARES AS OF LATE
Rhy couldn’t get used to strolling through the castle walls. It felt weird, a castle. Like it wasn’t really real. He had a real job now, one he could actually be proud of. And yet he felt really out of place. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was working for a royal family he didn’t know very well, or because he was in a country he barely knew, or both. It all felt a little directionless. Still, he liked what he was doing. Like he was finally catching up on the life he had built in his head before everything went to hell.

He kept his head low and obeyed his orders, trying to blend in. Which was something he usually had trouble with. He just didn’t want to loose his position. For the first time he wanted to settle somewhere, get comfortable, and he was actively trying not to mess that up.

When his gaze met princess Arianna’s, he immediately bowed his head out of respect. Rhy had never met the princess before, so he had no clue how she wanted to be treated. "Good day my lady. Is everything alright?” he asked out of politeness, and because he was pretty sure she didn’t know him either. Though he doubted that she really was concerned with the amount of guards in the castle.
STILL BETTER THAN BEING AWAKE.
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:03 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
the one you've been waiting for 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
the one you've been waiting for Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
Life in the castle seemed to have finally settled down after the disappearance of her brother. It had been five moons since anyone had last seen Regulus. At first, it had been all anyone could talk about, and she couldn't blame them. The Crown Prince was beloved by many and thus, missed. Yet as the moons went by, life did too. People had their own lives to live and worry about. The atmosphere in the castle was still a tad.. eerie, yet not like it had been before. Everything seemed back to normal, almost everything.

For Arianna, there was only the question of Regulus and if he would return. She could hardly think about anything else. What else even was there? As she walked through the castle, toying with the idea of the worst possible outcome in all of this, her attention was drawn to one of the windows she passed. She sighed as she stopped in front of it, looking down at the city below. She didn't want to one day rule over this city, this country, she wanted her brother to return.

Was everything all right? What? She had been so lost in thought she didn't see the man approach. He looked like a guard, yet he wasn't much older than her. She was addressed as 'my lady', a telltale sign he was new. She wasn't a lady, she was a princess. But perhaps he didn't know who she was. "Yes, quite all right, thank you." She answered as she shot him a quick smile. "I've never seen your face before, are you new here?" She asked him in a curious manner. Another new guard? When would it stop?

Outfit
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:27 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum