Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit?
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Evan Fields
Evan Fields
Freedje
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? 53zL75vk_o
NPC
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
And there he was once more, running out for errands. He needed to make a specific weapon and for that he needed specific parts. They were quite expensive in the middle and upper ring, but after spending a lot of time in the lower and agrarian ring, he knew his way around. He knew which merchants were desperate to sell him some of their good stuff. Some might accuse him of taking advantage of their weakness and their poor life, but Evan didn’t saw it that way. It was to kill or be killed. You wouldn’t survive in this world if you didn’t put yourself first. Evan learned the hard way to look at his own needs and not at others. He didn’t bother with people who couldn’t put up with his attitude, nor did he pay any attention to his surroundings.

Because he just didn’t care.

That was all the more clear when he bumped his shoulder into someone. Evan didn’t even bother to look over his shoulder who it was. He didn’t care if it was a fragile women or a man he shouldn’t be messing with. He had has dagger in his pocket which he could use if he needed to. And oh boy, he sure would if people pushed him too far. That was one thing that was for sure.
@Eran Doleras
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:44 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Eran Doleras
Eran Doleras
Waz
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? Eran_h10
Ashmoor
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? BzSFWGG

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t136-eran-doleras#335
Eran came to the Lower Ring often enough. Not because he wanted to avoid paying more in the Middle Ring, but simply because the people here often cared about their craft and sometimes provided the finest products in turn. When he was younger, he had not often considered himself wealthy. Knowing how many people were forced to live, however, had changed his look on things.

Even though he was a Middle Ring citizen, Eran did not look out of place in the Lower Ring. Years of adventuring in the Kingdoms taught him to blend in. It saved you from getting robbed here in Ashmoor—it saved his life in Odiria.

Getting bumped into on the busy streets was not that uncommon. Most people did offer some apology, however. Or looked around to assess the damage. "So uncivilised," Eran said to himself as he noticed the young man did not bother at all. There were always those who thought they were above everyone else. Had he not seen the world outside of Ashmoor, he might have stayed like that himself. Having dropped his bag, he knelt to push its contents of scribbled pages and supplies back inside.
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view
Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:32 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Evan Fields
Evan Fields
Freedje
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? 53zL75vk_o
NPC
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
Evan rolled his eyes when he heard the muttered words behind him. Although he worked as a weaponsmith and he was often busy with loud clinging metals, his hearing was still fine. And maybe he had an ear for trouble. He turned around and looked at the man he had bumped into. His hair was longer than Evan’s and he had a beard with the likes of which Evan never wanted to grow. He thought about bread crumps getting stuck in the man’s beard and he had to refrain himself from making a face. His father was always clean shaven and it was a trait Evan had taken over from him. One of the few goods ones his father had and one who was not hit into him by force. Evan cocked an eyebrow at the stranger and wondered if he should just turn around and continue walking, but something in his nature couldn’t let him do that.

”Well, since you seem to have the age of having gained a lot of wisdom, why don’t you teach me how to be a civilized citizen then?” he spoke sarcastically, putting his hands on his hips. ”I’ve worked in the back of my shop all my life, so excuse me if my etiquette is not up to date.” It wasn’t clear if Evan was joking or if he was actually serious. He didn’t give a damn if he was uncivilized or not. Being polite wouldn’t gain him anything aside from people trying to take advantage of him, so why would he even bother? The less so called friends he had, the better.

It was how he had lived in the past and it was what his future would be. And nothing satisfied him more than that.
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:40 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Eran Doleras
Eran Doleras
Waz
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? Eran_h10
Ashmoor
[FINISHED] Do I look like I give a shit? BzSFWGG

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t136-eran-doleras#335
Eran had expected the footsteps to move on. Instead, they faltered and stopped. Maybe it was a hothead who could not let the comment pass. To him, that only proved the insecurities of the boy. Someone who did not care a little would have kept walking.

As he finished getting his supplies back in his back, Eran looked up at the stranger who had now turned to him. He was met with a sarcastic voice, which made him consider not answering at all. "I don't feel very enticed to teach you anything," Eran spoke honestly. He had tried with Zain, but that had not worked out either.  

"Good luck in the back of your shop," he said as he got up and turned to proceed his journey through the city. There were far more important things needing his attention right now.
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view
Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:22 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum