Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Save it for a rainy day
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Save it for a rainy day Wp10309412
Ravaryn
Save it for a rainy day Tumblr_l_1038031793003603

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t91-lloyd-d-vrys#220
it ain't much
but it's honest work
It was late, the sun had went down half an hour ago now, and the daylight ebbed away as the streets got busier. Elliot was nowhere to be found. Not at home, not at his usual places. Thiago was worried. He shouldn't let the little shit steal away his precious sleeping hours. But his little brother got himself in trouble more often than not, so Thiago had put his boots back on and had made his way to the city.

When he entered the next smelly looking pub and still didn't spot sight of the lanky, blonde boy, he let out a frustrated groan. Fuck it, then. He could wake up in the gutter. See if he cared. He was tired of running after him. Thiago cracked a few knuckles while he weighted his options. Eventually he walked up to the bar and took place on a stool. He leaned both arms over the bar and ordered a whiskey. He barely drunk, ever, anymore. But nights like these just asked for it. He placed a hand around the glass with the amber liquid. He swirled it around for a few moments, then put it to his lips and drunk deeply, barely being able to hold in a cough from the burning sensation of strong liquor.
×  @Eli Dumont × voice ×
Elyon©
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Eli Dumont
Eli Dumont
Chay
Save it for a rainy day 6NMK9wq
Ashmoor
Save it for a rainy day Tumblr_inline_o5rtcy3Jhd1rifr4k_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t152-eli-dumont#384
I’D LIKE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH
Eli didn’t like traveling to the lower parts of the city. The people there didn’t like him and he didn’t like the people. But he had needed a particular piece of powder that he only could get from outside of town and that required him to travel through the lowest ring or Alderrath. He knew he would get home tonight, but it had been a long day and he craved for a drink. What was the worst that could happen in this part of the city? Eli wasn’t really fancy dressed or anything, just fancy enough so people could tell to stay clear from him.

“You look like you needed that drink,” Eli scoffed amused as he watched the man next to him take a sip from his whiskey, putting the glass of his own drink to his lips and taking a small sip. “Long day?”
TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.
Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
it ain't much
but it's honest work
A man next to him started to talk to him. With one glance, he knew he was upper class. Thiago whirled the liquor in his glass around for a bit. ‘Yeah, well,’ he muttered. Why was that man hanging around these parts drinking cheap liquor? He always wondered about it when they came down these parts, getting their posh shoes dirty.

Thiago took another big sip of the liquor. Somehow, that simple question had annoyed him. Like the dickhead next to him had nothing to worry about all day. ‘‘Longer than I wanted, yup,’’ he then responded to him. ‘‘But, I rarely get what I want.’’ He removed his hat from his head and put it next to his glass on the bar. He ruffled his hair for a second and turned his gaze towards the strange man. ‘‘And what brings you down here?’’ Thiago decided to stay nice. It was just the way it was in this town. You were born lucky or low. And a man like him just never got the freedom like he got. He often told himself he was a lucky one, with the amount of ground and space he had inherited.
× @tag × voice ×
Elyon©
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:56 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Eli Dumont
Eli Dumont
Chay
Save it for a rainy day 6NMK9wq
Ashmoor
Save it for a rainy day Tumblr_inline_o5rtcy3Jhd1rifr4k_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t152-eli-dumont#384
I’D LIKE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH
He didn’t want to make a habit out of making small talk to the lower classes. He didn’t want to make a habit out of staying in the lower classes at all. But he had a long journey and if he was being completely honest, he needed the company. Maybe striking a conversation would turn out to be something interesting. “How come?” he asked when the stranger remarked he rarely got what he wanted. Eli couldn’t relate much, he usually got the things he wanted with little trouble. And if he didn’t, he would go and get it.

“I’m on my way home from some business outside of the city. It’s getting late, thought I’d see if the whiskey here would taste better than from where I’m from,” he shrugged, looking in his glass. “Unfortunately, it does not.”
TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:22 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
it ain't much
but it's honest work
The man kept talking to him. Maybe he should not have responded in the first place. Maybe he should not have ordered that drink. That had probably been the best option. He shrugged at his question, they he looked back at the man. ‘‘I am sorry. I did not mean to sound depressing.’’ He may have been annoyed, a bit angry perhaps, but he should not talk like this to a stranger. Another thing on the list he should not do.
Thiago leaned back against the bar and listened to the man he asked a question to. He immediately noticed his privilege. Thiago had trouble to hide his dislike for the people in higher rings. He had made peace with the fact things weren’t fair around here. Life wasn’t fair. But just simple things like this, it made him feel small. ‘‘Oh yeah? I wouldn’t know.’’ He sipped his apparently bad whiskey again.  He tapped his fingers on the bar for a second. ‘‘So where are you from? Some palace?’’
× @tag × voice ×
Elyon©
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:35 pm
Sponsored content