Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Divine goddess
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Raeghan Vylasar
Raeghan Vylasar
Jazzy
Divine goddess CSdLegg
Lemuria
Divine goddess ExLhrts

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1358-raeghan-vylasar#6621

" unfortunately for everybody i will keep doing whatever the fuck i want "
Personally, he thought himself to be a genius. Of course it hadn't just been him that had decided to the marriage, but it did secure his place in the family and also a great wife. Like, come on, Oriana was great. Redheads were always great. Such fiery personality and a pretty face to finish it of as well. Truely, Raeghan was already looking forward to their honeymoon night. Well, truthfully, if it was up to him he would speed things up. Why wait for another few moons if they could just have each other now? He smirked at the thought, but resisted himself to think any further. He would have to share the rest of his life with her. It was better to comply and be on her good side for now. But even so... He could still reach and feel around. Perhaps she would allow him a taste of what a future together could be like. He sure as hell was up to give it to her.

He had written her a letter and had slid it under her door, like some child that was passing notes so that the teacher couldn't see what they were up to. Down the hall, up the stairs, the first room to your left, see you there, firefly. Was all that was written on it. He still had a little thing he had to do before everything could be set in motion. Their elders had urged him to do it rather sooner then later, but Ray had kinda forgotten about it until he they scolded him again. He couldn't help it man, in his own head it was already arranged and done. What more could be done? He was going to fix it someday... And luckily for them, that day was today. Hoozah!

Dressed in a proper white button down and black leather pants he was waiting on her. He had a single rose in his hands, gently smelling it as he was leaning against the window. Dreamily he was staring out the window, waiting for her to join him. A simple request, as after what he had to do, he could finally lean over into what he really wanted. Such a simple mind, but then again, he was a simple man. There wasn't much going on in his head and even after all those etiquette trainings, that still hadn't changed. It was in his blood and it was burned upon his skin. His very being was always intertwined by what his mother embodied... And he so foolishly followed in her footsteps without a second thought.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:57 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Oriana Vylasar
Oriana Vylasar
goudvis
Divine goddess Pine10
Lemuria
Divine goddess Ori_ic10

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1461-oriana-vylasar
Are you satisfied with an avarage life?

It had been a rather familiar noise.  Paper scraping over the cold stone floors of their chambers. Back in the day she used to bother her older brother doing so- sending him endless messages throughout the evening every time he wouldn't let her into his room. Fond memories of a time that had passed, as nowadays, she was always allowed to enter his room.  It was because of this she somewhere had expected it to be Caelum messaging her through these holy means, so when instead of his handwriting she saw a sad excuse for handwriting. She could not help but chuckle a little.  She could quite possibly be the only one in the castle who was able to read through the puzzle that was Raeghan's writings. Filled to the brim with spelling errors and clumsy shaky curves as they were. Oriana smiled softly while holding the paper though- proud of her fiancee for picking up the craft so late in life as well as asking her specifically how to write Firefly to write this letter. No matter the fact he had spelled it wrong anyway.

With a smirk on her face, she hid the paper in the pockets of her long skirt, Gods- it was almost silly how excited she was about some secret spontaneous mission with a man. It felt as though she was a teen again, sneaking out of the castle to spend time with her no-good friends outside. Raeghan really knew how to keep his soon to be wife excited about the whole real between the two of them. And for not a second after their arrangement, she had doubted the deal they had made. if she were to be forced to marry, she'd choose the silly man over all the boring rich guys Peter and her Father would find her in a heartbeat. As, no matter the fact he was not all that smart- they seemed to share a wavelength anyway. And with a bright smile, she approached him now, in his silly proper blouse and with his foolish sweet smile. Her eyes shimmering in surprise when she saw the rose he was holding in his hand as he leaned against the window. one of her favourite windows to climb out of to run along the roof of the castle. "A rose? For me?!"  she made her presence known to him, approaching him excitedly. Resting her hand on his upper arm as she joined him next to the window "You sure know how to charm a lady honey"she chuckled, her warm eyes resting on her fiancee. "Gods, you have truly saved me from the most boring evening ever! Father forced me to practice something for our wedding or whatever, but like- i am sure seeing you is like, actual far better practice am i right?" she grinned with a playful tone in her voice.
Curious girl.
A wanderer.
❀ Raeghan Vylasar
Fitcheck

Alethiology (n.) the study of truth

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:10 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Raeghan Vylasar
Raeghan Vylasar
Jazzy
Divine goddess CSdLegg
Lemuria
Divine goddess ExLhrts

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1358-raeghan-vylasar#6621

" unfortunately for everybody i will keep doing whatever the fuck i want "
Had he ever expected his life to turn out like this? Not in his wildest dreams. When he had picked up that branch and summoned his tiny little reptile for the first time, to eventually causing chaos through it and ending up behind bars because of it. That magic had eventually lead him back to where it all had truly began. And even if people were to say he was a bastard and an accident, he simply didn't care. He always knew he was a mistake, as he was the son of a whore, and so he had already found peace with that label. To rise above it and prove them wrong would only bring a smirk to his face. He knew they weren't wrong, but seeing their surprise as he proved them otherwise was just so satisfying to him.

He tilted his head as he heard her speak, looking at her. She was stunning as always, dressed in proper creamy white and red that complimented her appearance perfectly. He grinned at her comment as she stepped closer, seeking closeness in a way. She called him honey as she started to speak. It was strange, in a way, as he had never expected anyone to call him pet names like that. Dirtbag, thief, good for nothing, rat. They were all things he had heard in the past. And he knew that he fit all of them perfectly, as he had never known anything better. And yet, here she was, even if she didn't need to uphold it when they were alone, she still did. He didn't deserve something like that. Hadn't expected it, but it was a nice change of pace for sure.

He chuckled at her words and tilted his head as he bowed slightly. "A single rose, because so many books seem to find such gesture... Romantic," he said calmly, reaching the flower out to her. "Although, in my opinion, it's more of a match because of what it is. Beautiful, elegant... Fiery... And with a bit of a bite," he grinned. "Roses always make me think of you, firefly," was he even trying to be romantic in this situation? Not even close. It was just an observation. He adored plants and actually knew quite a bit about them. Now that he lived this life he had finally been able to dive deeper in that interest, and as the weeks had turned into months it had also become a motivator to learn. There were so many books on the subject that he couldn't yet read, but with enough time and practice, perhaps one day, he could.

"Practice hm?" Raeghan said as he placed a hand against the window. He pushed it open and looked out on the rooftop. "Yeah... I guess we could," He said with a grin, stepping forward and jumping on the other side quite elegantly. The movement came like second nature, as if he was used to be in places like this, move like that. Because in reality, that was just how it was. There had been countless times where he had made his escape on rooftops, using his athletic and strong body to get himself and his sister out of tricky situations. The tall man turned around, folding one arm behind his back before bowing and reaching a hand out to her; "I have yet to learn how to dance," he said with the dumbest grin on his face. "So, if you have the time... miss teacher," He teased her. She had been such great help learning him how to read and write... But he didn't know if she was a great dancer. He had a great sense of rhythm... But actually dance like those fancy people did? He had never done that before, no.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:18 am
Lemuria Citizen
Oriana Vylasar
Oriana Vylasar
goudvis
Divine goddess Pine10
Lemuria
Divine goddess Ori_ic10

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1461-oriana-vylasar
Are you satisfied with an avarage life?

Thrill rose in her very being as the other pushed open the door beside them. As though he had known how often her own two feet had found their way onto there before. Gods, she could walk along them blindfolded if she wanted to. With a confident smirk, she followed him, landing on the other side of the windowsill with ease. Welcoming the soft breeze that found it's way through her hair then as though it was a very good friend. "Aaaaah gods i missed this" she smiled brightly as she wanted to jump over to another nearby ledge, eager to chase after the thrill that fought it's way through her body ambitously.

When Reaghan bowed however, she blinked in surprise, a confused smile on her face that only grew the more information her fiancee released about their lil cute meeting on the roofs. "Ooooo dancing huhhh" Gods her mother had been on and up about that very skill ever since their marriage had been announced. Oriana had not paid it any attention up until now though...formal dancing had never been her strong suit. "I can dance alright- i just don't think how appropriate it's going to be for a wedding...though perhaps it could be useful for the after party" she grinned, a playful spark on her eyes "But- how hard can formal dancing be? It's s l o w music" she chuckled. And in an instant her hands met with his as she pulled him closer toward her. "Oke so, i think you should lay your right hand on my lower back, i think" Oriana thought out loud as she took ahold of his right hand and placed it on the correct spot on her lower back. "And i guess now it's just..moving on the music so-" Playfully she hummed a melody, making sure to exaggerate the notes for a laugh, though no matter how funny it was...she could not help but focus on the feelings that arose at the tall man standing so close to her, feeling his hand on her lower back. She breathed and chuckled, perhaps the other dance would not be that useless after all.
Curious girl.
A wanderer.
❀ Raeghan Vylasar
Fitcheck

Alethiology (n.) the study of truth

Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:57 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum