Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FoF] In another life
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
[FoF] In another life XwC2DZk
Lemuria
[FoF] In another life EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7
Every word under my skin
Her slender fingers caressed gently over the cool porcelain cheeks of a doll, that layed displayed in a stall amongst many more children's toys.  It was of outstanding quality; that was clear. The raven black curls surrounding its cute, rosy face reminded her of her own natural black hair. The deep brown glossy eyes, however, made her think of someone else, causing a gentle smile on her lips at the thought of surprising him with this doll. It wouldn't be for Therion, of course; it would be for the child inside her belly. The one that had made her too sick to travel before these festivities had started. They had planned to leave before all this to avoid potential trouble with family members on either side. But now that she got to witness Ranaan's market from a different slice of life, she was actually kind of glad to have stayed.

Surrounded by children, looking over the many toys that this seller was offering, she noticed a little girl staring at the same doll that Aniu had set her eyes on. She wasn't as warmly dressed, and her face was a little more smudgy compared as the rest of the kids and it seemed she looked a little out of place. Where the other children showed great smiles and excitement as they pointed at the goods, hoping their parents would buy them, this girl had a sorrowful expression. Filled with hopelessness of a child's dream lost. Without a second thought, Aniu turned to the seller and bought the doll. The bright smile and starry eyes that lit up the girl's face was reward enough when she handed her the toy. Watching her run off with her new beloved doll, that same gentle smile from before adorned her face, slightly red from the cold.

I was happy I was happy till the morning
But you love her and I love him
And this was never
This was never happening

Thanks for lending me the lovely sheet Nien <3

[FoF] In another life Lemuri12[FoF] In another life Vylasa11
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:34 am
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FoF] In another life KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FoF] In another life D9g12Xi

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
He had noticed her before she noticed him. Caelum stayed away for that exact purpose, watching her with the doll in her hands. The sight of her made him feel a weird kind of uneasy. He was glad to see her healthy - as far as he could see - but it was weird to see her after all this time, after their last meeting. They had left things in a weird way, never really concluded anything. Caelum had tried his best to cancel the marriage and when that didn't work he had just hoped somewhere... Well, he felt wrong to hope it, but he had hoped for her to show up anyway. But she hadn't. He understood now why though. Her belly had grown since the last time they had seen each other.

A smile appeared on his lips when he saw her handing the doll to a poor looking girl. A pang of guilt washed over him at the same time. Or was it regret? She was someone he couldn't have anymore. While he never really had the time to start loving her, Caelum had of course toyed with the idea of her being his wife. They were engaged, after all. Perhaps he had been too positive, he realised now he had to let her go. Yet he couldn't just let her go like this. He wanted to speak with her, ask her how she is, where she had been. He needed some kind of closure, he noticed. With a little sigh, Caelum gathered the courage to walk up to her. He carefully stepped in front of her, smiling softly. 'Ani, hey,' he greeted her.

[FoF] In another life RR7hh59
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:52 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
[FoF] In another life XwC2DZk
Lemuria
[FoF] In another life EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7
Every word under my skin

As the little girl disappeared from sight, leaving the sorceress with a warmth heart she noticed the seller giving her a look. These people. The Ravarians, they had a hardness. Like a nut, hard to crack. How she, a sorceress led by the gentle flow of water, the moon and emotions had ended up in the arms as one of these Northmen was still a riddle to her. She unconsciously turned her focus to her belly, resting her hand a top of it, wishing her child to show a sign of life. Something it hadn't done for several days now. Perhaps it was why she had felt so ill the past weeks. It worried her more and more. But those worries were swiftly pushed to the back of her mind. There had been another worry holding on to her for months, and the reason of those worries suddenly stepped into her vision as he called her name softly. A smile, bright and almost relieved broke open on her face. "Caelum.. hi." The sight of his handsome sweet face brought on a familiarity she didn't realised she had missed. It was so good to see him, as well as she could've imagined him. At the same time she felt a bit lost for words. Not knowing what to say or where to start. She had left him so harshly and without any proper explanation. She had so much to say, but was more caught off guard to see him than she expected. "I.. I was hoping to bump into you one of these days.. You look well. Are you?"

I was happy I was happy till the morning
But you love her and I love him
And this was never
This was never happening

Thanks for lending me the lovely sheet Nien <3

[FoF] In another life Lemuri12[FoF] In another life Vylasa11
Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:37 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FoF] In another life KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FoF] In another life D9g12Xi

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
He would lie if he said he wasn't a little nervous talking to her. He hadn't seen her after their last meeting, which had been. Something, to say the least. He still felt her lips on his. But she made a choice and he had accepted that. The future was uncertain again. But it was allright. He was a little scared how Aniu would react to him. Luckily she smiled up at him, a bright smile at that. Relief washed over him.

Her words did catch him off guard a little. She wanted to see him? Caelum blinked and smiled brightly in return. 'Really? Y-Yes, I am well,' he answered. He was feeling quite allright, actually. He had left all his feelings of the called off engagement go. Yet it did come back to him a little now. Seeing Aniu again after so long, he felt like he was meeting a good friend in a long time. He was glad she was doing allright now, seeing her belly. She must be happy he imagined. 'How are you?'

[FoF] In another life RR7hh59
Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:30 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum