Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
You said I have to trust more freely [FOP]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Azriel Zinyra
Azriel Zinyra
Ron
You said I have to trust more freely [FOP] GYI7WXb
Xaia
You said I have to trust more freely [FOP] YAqStd8

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1632-azriel-zinyra
In the heat of his electric touch
He could either break my heart or bring it back to life
It was an important day for the Zinyra family. From the beginning of time they had been blessed with magic by the dragon Jhaan; a servant closest to Xeion himself. They owed the god of the sun their life, so a festival like the one of the Phoenix was a tribute that the family had to devote their soul and belief to.

Since dawn, Azriel stood next to his parents, dutifully talking to other important nobles. At some point he was whisked away to craft a wreath, for which he wished he could say he had the talent. But someone had to do it. Just as he was done, he let is eyes glide through the crowd. Everyone who was anyone was in attendance, even those who were no one had showed their faces. Even.. had his keen eyes betrayed him? Casually, he stood up from the table of other nobles chosen for the crafting, making his way through the crowd. His attitude was as filled with suave and mystery as it always was, but he felt his blood rushing through his veins. "It's been a while." He said in a low voice as he faced a man who had his back turned to him. He had not seen his brother in years.

& lil' rizzgod rhys

Outfit
Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:18 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum