Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
I smile because i want to
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Nicholas Gallagher
Nicholas Gallagher
Sanne
I smile because i want to Nick_b12
Ashmoor
I smile because i want to A5fed112b1214edc4ee40aeed7e8c229

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t568-nicholas-gallagher
Bricks or stones may break my bones.
But words ain't worth a quarrel

Lose coin rang within the man's pockets as he made his way through the crowded marketplace of Alderraths lower ring. At first sight, quite the peaceful place- merchants trying to sell their goods, little kids running around as the healthiest from the ring made their way through the narrow passageways. He admitted, there were certain beauties to be found. A man buying his son new clothes with all he had left after paying rent, A father teaching his boy how to seek out opportunities around here...all happy moments from his past, all long gone.

Nick smiled as he walked among them, his hands resting within the pockets of his trousers. He truly had no business around here today, which was a strange phenomenon for a man whose steps were usually elaborately calculated. But for today, not even his eyes were fixated on a next step, a new con or chance. He was simply walking his dog, taking in the unfresh air of the world he called his own. The past few days had been busy enough, and he was happy to be able to tell himself he was well set for the upcoming week in terms of money. So he had deserved this walk, this chance to meet with the many friends he had made down these streets, these blocks.

He nodded at some of them, spoke, and laughed with others until his eyes met with someone he had never seen before. A woman, whose dark hair was beautifully woven in tight braids. A true picture of Xalian beauty- Nick tilted his head slightly in curiosity, it was not often he came across something new without showing interest in it. New meant a story, New meant opportunity- he'd be a fool to pass up on it. He nodded at her, breaking the ice with a friendly and confident smile "Sorry to disturb you mrs" the tall man noted "But i couldn't help but notice i have never seen you around here" he chuckled warmly "Are you looking for something? Someone?"

Much thank Nien x
Tue May 09, 2023 4:45 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum