Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Flowers
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Fauna Rizal
Fauna Rizal
Sans
Flowers SRiYB3K
Ravaryn
Flowers 5HMHTfV

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer

loveI love you more than all the stars in the universe

Fauna wandered through the castle somewhat absentmindedly. She was tired, last night she wasn't able to catch even a single hour of sleep. That was the second night in a row. She didn't know where this came from, especially since she finally seemed to get her sleep schedule on the rails again. It had all gone down hill ever since she arrived here, but she blamed that fact on her nerves. On the anxiety, on how new this all was for her. Things did seem to improve the longer she stayed here. Or so she thought. Because now suddenly; it was the exact same as it had been in the very beginning. All her progress reverted. And she didn't know why. The sorceress knew that if this issue persisted, she should really take some herbs or medicine to help her during the night. But really, she hesitated to actually do that. She didn't want to get addition to anything - the brunette felt herself bumping into someone. Quickly, Fauna looked the person in question over. Fauna had never seen the woman before, but it was clear from her appearance she was someone important. And that made her panic a little internally. "Oh my gosh!" She said, a little shocked. Mostly at herself, and on how she even let this happen in the first place. "I'm so sorry, I totally wasn't paying attention on where I was going."

+Lumina

Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lumina Elaéydar
Lumina Elaéydar
Ron
Flowers ILBfO3u
Lemuria
Flowers DLAZspF

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1411-lumina-elaeydar
Ladies rise above
ladies know what people want, the lady simply had enough
In essence, the castle still looked like the place she had been forced to leave all those years ago. Underneath the new charade that the Vylasars had put up when they moved in, it was still the same old castle her family had called 'home' for eons. She supposed you couldn't change the true heritage of a place by simply putting your name on it. Everybody knew its origins and none forget. In fact, it might even be a good thing that an Elaéydar had returned. But for now she would simply be a gracious guest.

Past marble halls and columns the lady found her way to an old gallery. As she turned a corner she wasn't met with the silence the way she had expected, but with someone bumping in to her. A flush of annoyance appeared on her face as she looked down at the culprit. But it quickly faded when the girl started apologising to her. "It's fine, I suppose." She said with a sigh. Not because she necessarily wanted to forgive her, but because she had vowed to stay a good guest while she was here. That didn't include making enemies over trivial incidents such as this one. "And who might you be?" She spoke with the regality only a royal might possess. The girl didn't look important, unlike Lumina herself.

Gown
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:03 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum