Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Broken and shattered
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Clarence Marlborough
Clarence Marlborough
Jaz
Broken and shattered  Untitled
Ashmoor
Broken and shattered  Ezgif-2-64217f07e4

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t966-clarence-marlborough#39

❝ You're going to make it, trust me. You're going to be okay ❞
He chuckled for a moment as he looked at his little girl. Ella jumped up and down as she held the ball up high, throwing it at her father, who held his hands up. He chuckled as he gently caught the object, making a surprised face as he rose up. "That was a good big throw," He said as he went through his knees again, moving the ball from hand to hand as he saw the excitement on his child's face. "Ready?" She jumped in one spot, lifting her hands as a bright smile decorated her cute face. His heart softened up as he gently pushed the object to her. The toddler shouted it out, running after the toy in a wobbly fashion. Clarence rose to his full height as he watched her slow down as to eventually jump on the ball, which resulted in the thing rolling away from her even more. She screamed once more, a noise that wasn't particularly bad as it was clearly one made out of excitement. She jumped to her feet once more and ran after the object, holding out her hands as she did. The young father smiled, tilting his head as he looked at his daughter. Moments like these really were something to cherish.

"Sir," He looked behind him, the nanny nodding at him as she held his bag out at him. "Oh..? Why thank you Sarah," He said as he took the thing from her. "You're very welcome sir, I heard you'll be going to the orphanage again today?" He nodded. "It's been busy here so I barely had the time to go see the children," He sighed as he looked back at Ella, who finally caught the ball and was now throwing it a stone wall, looking on in excitement as it bounced right back at her. "I got some apples from the market and pears too. If you want you can bake a pie with her, I think she would love that," The nanny chuckled softly as she nodded. "That sounds lovely idea sir, thank you," He smiled at the other, nodding for a moment as he turned back at his daughter. For a moment he wanted to ask her for a hug before he went, but he knew she would cling onto him once he had lifted her up. He took a deep breath, turned around and left, waving before he finally entered the house.

As he arranged some of the stuff he needed, he grabbed his coat and left the house quickly after. He tried to keep a hasty pace... But it didn't take long before he came to a halt. A frown appeared on his face as he saw some people gather on the street. Clarence looked at his watch for a moment, before stepping towards the crowd. Mumbles of what had happened filled the air and so, the man cleared his throat. "I'm a doctor, may I come through?" He said in his soft voice. Some people glance over, before making way for him as they clearly saw the doctors bag he was holding onto. The young man nodded as he stepped forth. The man on the ground didn't look good and so he kneeled down beside him. "Does anyone know him?" He asked as he looked around, before letting his hands go over him, pushing up the others sleeves as to observe the wounds and bruises that were visible. He narrowed his eyes. He most likely was gonna have to cut these clothes off, because there was no way he could take them off like this.
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:37 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum