Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Make me ruthless
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless F245ffaf6ee6703716b33adc49ccfe37

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t215-ran-asta-trygg-governes
she laughs at fear, she does not shy away from the sword.
Rán was the sound of rolling thunder that forebode a coming storm. She had barely slept, but still she had dressed herself for battle at the crack of dawn. She exchanged all those pretty woolen dressed with leather and cotton, and only the sides of her hair were quickly braided. She looked as if she was ready to kill, and Ranaan had to make sure to not to let someone unfortunate cross her path.

‘‘I've had it till here,’’ the woman exclaimed when she entered the training grounds where her guards resided whenever the Trygg family visited Ishgard. ‘‘Everybody in this place is mental. And it brings out the worst in everybody.’’ Her gaze found her captain of the guard. Arkyn was with her this trip to Ishgard, as were some of his warriors. It was all just for show, it was not like she could not protect herself. But she had two imbeciles of siblings who needed constant baby-sitting. They were trying to get themselves killed or killing each other, no in between.

How was she ever supposed to make it seem their family was still one of the toughest, most purest Odirian families? Everything went down to the drain without her father. She never realized what an anchor he had been to this family. But now he was gone, everything she had ever trained for seemed futile. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, she wanted to hit something. She tossed a sword towards Arkyn, for him to catch or get thrown in the dirt, she dit not care. She grabbed another, turning it in her hand, while she rummaged further through the supplies, creating havoc as she was. ‘‘And where is my fucking shield?!’’
into the fray
The quiver rattles against her side, along with the flashing spear and lance. In frenzied excitement she eats up the ground. She cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.

Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:17 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
Race: Druid
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t904-arkyn-skygge#3575
A dynasty can't survive,

Arkyn had been together with his group, training on the grounds that were assigned to them. He had accompanied their governess here, because he had some business in town that he needed to check upon. But in this very moment, training gained more attention from him. Simply because some of the people in his group had addressed that they had the urge to actually train. Given that he could use a decent sparring session as well, he had put his business to the side for now. It was something he could attend to later on as well.

When the storm arrived he looked up. Rán seemed anything but pleased. He assumed it had something to do with her brother. Immediately standing up, mainly so he could take the hit if she decided to blow up in their faces. And here she was exactly doing that, making him raise a brow. Grabbing the sword out of the air easily. Turning it around in his hand, feeling where the balance laid. Humming ever so softly. Focussing his amber eyes on the woman in front of him.

Walking up to her, kicking a pebble in her direction. Which hit her shield that was on the left of the swords.. ’Look at your left.’ He hummed. ’You seem fired up about something. Let me guess, your darling brother?’

on arrogance alone..
MONTY
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:10 pm
Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Rán did not hear the steal clatter to the ground, so she assumed Arkyn must have caught it. It was the only thing that made a small smile wrinkle on her lips. They both knew what would follow next. And then she heard boots skit through sand, while a pebble skipped it's way towards her and hit a round piece of wood. And then came the clever remarks.

Rán kept her back turned to him while she stood for a while, him asking about her brother. ‘‘Him, her, both. All of them.’’ She bend down to grab the round shield and attach the grip tightly around her left arm. It was the people in this town that drove her mad. Her siblings were some of them, but also the fucking sorcerers. Rizals came to her like moth on a flame, trying to pick her clean. They were all after her family name and she had no idea how to protect or strengthen it with these idiots trying to get them all killed.

Rán turned the sword in her hand for a few times. ‘‘I don't want to talk about it.’’ The governess turned around, swinging her sword at Arkyn. She expected him to block her, she expected him to challenge her. ‘‘I wan't to fight. And you are the only one that I can hit without anyone screaming at me.’’
into the fray
The quiver rattles against her side, along with the flashing spear and lance. In frenzied excitement she eats up the ground. She cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:47 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
A dynasty can't survive,

Shortly the man with the white hair hummed. All of them. A sigh slipping his lip. She needed to be a bit more clear if she did want some piece of advice. Yet he decided on keeping that to himself. No need to poke the bear even further. With a flick of his hand he notified that the others should make themselves scarce. If anything this wasn’t going to be pretty, but in more ways than one he knew that this was exactly what she needed in the moment. For a moment he opted in grabbing his own shield. But he decided against it. Instead grabbing a second blade. Grin curling around his lips. Amber eyes moving to her again. Rán was as always, herself. And honestly he enjoyed that. Maybe a tad too much for his own good. But if anything, she was a force to be recognized both when angry and not.

As her sword swung to him, he instantly blocked her with one. A grin curling around his lips. ’Who says I won’t be screaming? Feel free to do the same.’ A shimmer of playfulness in his eyes, attacking her with his other sword. Placing his feet in an offensive stance. This was going to be fun.

on arrogance alone..
MONTY
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:39 pm
Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Rán's sword was met with steel. They were locked in this moment for a while why she looked up at him, their eyes meeting. He had this grin on his lips and she noticed that the other men were making themselves scarce. When did he order that? She did not even noticed, probably to busy with herself. The authority he had over these men was understandable. Arkyn was the strongest man she knew. He was ridiculously skilled and he worked two swords as if it was nothing. Not in a million years Rán would beat him in a sword-fight, even though she had been training for years and years too. But she would try for a million years if she had to. Giving up was just not her kind of style.

His words made her crack a small smile. Cheeky little fellow, he was. ‘‘You would like that, wouldn't you?’’ she said with a huff. ‘‘But my bet is on you. I tend to make little boys scream.’’ A glimmer of amusement shone in her eyes before his second sword was coming and she brought her shield up. A dull thud sounded when his sword made contact with the wood and Arkyn came forward. Rán twirled around and brought her sword backhanded from her hip towards Arkyn. She quickly fell in the rhythm of fighting again. It was like she was ten years younger again, where she didn't have to worry about anything but trying to keep up with the boys. And she could, and she would again.
into the fray

Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:25 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
A dynasty can't survive,

If there was one thing he enjoyed, it was a good sparring session. Though in the back of his mind he kept that this could turn out really bad as well if he lost his focus for even one second. They were quite evenly matched, Rán was trained very well and her technique was one of the highest standings he had ever seen. While he had the skill and the movements. The only difference between them was that she was a bit smaller than him, which was an advantage in this case.

’Oh dear Rán, I’d like plenty more.’ Shooting her a playful smirk. ’Little hm? We’ll see about that.’ He huffed this time around, his second attack was blocked with her shield. The pushback of the hit wasn’t that large yet, given there was only a bit of power behind the swing. She turned and he easily parried her blow, and that was how they continued. Getting into a rhythm. Diverting a few of her hits, attacking her quickly after with two blows one hitting her shield. His focus on her movements as well as his own. And like that, their own little bubble of violence was created in this very place. He was starting t put more force behind his blows, challenging her.

on arrogance alone..
MONTY
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:23 pm
Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Rán laughed when he said he wanted plenty more. She had not expected to lift spirits so soon, but somehow did that remark make her smile a bit. She looked from behind her shield at him, her stormy eyes amused. ‘‘Come get it then,’’ she said, before diving into her next attack. And with a challenge, both of them fell into the sparring, the ring of steel on steel filled the air.

Rán was not focused at first, her movements big and brutal. She just wanted to hit and she wanted to hit as hard as she possibly could. But fighting was like muscle memory, she soon twisted and turned with more accurate precision. Waiting for a moment that Arkyn would make a mistake, for her to strike though his defense. She fought against bigger men before and won, only because her technique was superior. But Arkyn was as good with a sword, if not better, then any knight trained at the royal castle.

And when she started to become more balanced, he started to push heavier against her. So she let him come, stepping back for one, then two steps, keeping her shield high to collect the blows, heels dug in the sand. But when he swung again, she dived under his sword and tried to slam her shield to the side of his knee, quickly turning to push her sword up to parry an expecting blow.
into the fray

Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:29 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
A dynasty can't survive,

The man playfully smirked at her. The look she threw him, well that was the Rán he liked seeing. A hint of playfulness but with that same stormy personality. ’Be careful what you wish for.’ Shooting her a smirk. But soon enough the air was filled with the noise of steel clashing against steel. Doing the thing he loved most of all. Sharing that with a woman he could call a friend, well yes. Exactly what he needed. And hopefully it would lift her spirits as well.

He parried a few of her blows with the second sword, ducked underneath another swing. Before going into the offense again. Blows following each other rapidly. Ain’t no rest for the wicked. In a moments notice, she had ducked underneath and he rolled to the side, her shield wooshing passed him. Good, that could’ve been quite nasty.

Another attack from him followed which was parried by her once more. Making him hum shortly. Deciding on upping his pace more, moving on the field more. From afar it could be considered a dance of steel. Arkyn wasn’t leading his swords anymore, no it was the other way around. Jumping over a low blow from her, striking harshly towards her leg with his blade.

on arrogance alone..
MONTY
Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:40 pm
Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Rán was never careful. That was a words that did not exist in her dictionary. She would often act on impulse, do before thinking. And it usually worked out perfectly fine. It made her intimidating, strong, to stubborn to ever back down. And when she was angry, like today, she could only tolerate a few people around her. It often resulted in her doing things like this, fighting, hunting or riding out. But she had to admit, this was very close to actually having fun. Because what was more fun than the threat of losing a few fingers.. or a limb?

Arkyn proved to be devilishly hard to hit. Rán had found her head again for a bit, because she was no longer fighting to actually hurt him. It was more like a dance at this point, but just trying to find a weak spot in the other's defense. Arkyn did not show weakness, as he managed to get his big body out of the way just in time, every time she started to push closer. So when she lifted her sword high, her right hand trembling slightly as they locked eyes again for a moment. He just hummed and she pushed back at the steel again. She knew what was coming next, and as she was already slightly out of breath, she would just have to bite down.

Rán backed down, shield above her head. Arkyn was picking up the pace so much, she could only keep up, rather than striking out. She was still looking for a weak spot, but she had to watch out for two swords coming at her. And then she had to drop her shield low to stop him from making a deadly gash in her leg. And before she knew it she had dropped on her knee. ‘‘Fuck me-’’ she muttered on her breath. She twisted her sword in a last effort to slam into his hand.
into the fray

Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:36 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
A dynasty can't survive,

When Rán was angry everybody better disappeared. She had a mean streak that much could be said when you walked into her when things were normal, but he could only imagine what kind of anger that must be going through her in this very moment. But he gladly let her work out that anger in the form of a fight. Taking into consideration that he could get hurt, but honestly. He’d take it if it happened. He’d heal and that would be that.

Their sparring continued and they were a match for each other, anyone could see that. Though it was wearing him out as well. But he needed to push through, there was no way that he’d back out of a fight simply because of fatigue. No, one had to beat the other, it was as simple as that. With that in his mind, he found his second or maybe already third breath. The sound of steel clashing against steel filled the entire training ground. While he had sent his fellow guards away, he knew that they’d be watching from a distance.

Watching her back down, made him open a whole new array of attacks. Swords clashing against her shield most of the time while he was looking for an opening, which he thought he had found as he lashed to her leg. She dropped and his sword skimmed off of the shield. His chest was slightly heaving at this point, and it was after hearing her words, a stupid moment really that she was indeed able to hit her blade against the back of his hand. A gash was made and he instantly dropped one blade, yet instantly at the ready with his other pointing at her. Blood dripping down from his hand. ’Gladly, if you wanted that, you could’ve just asked, you know. No need to slice me up for it.’ A smirk lined his lip, ignoring his hand for now.

on arrogance alone..
MONTY
]
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:15 pm
Governess of Norwyn
Rán Trygg
Rán Trygg
Renske
Make me ruthless Unknown
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Rán loved to fight, that much was clear. Ever since she was a little girl, she had reveled with the sound of clashing steel in the air. It had been clear from the start that she preferred the sword over anythings else. She wanted to see the fight up close, she wanted to feel the risk, to see fear in the eyes of her opponent. But never had she really had in a proper war. The closest she came to real battles, were some skirmishes with Northern raiders.

But the governess had been bested today. She had to keep her shield high to not lose a strand of straw-blonde hair. But in her last moment of frustration, she had been able to strike true and the clatter of a falling blade sounded to music in her ears. But Arkyn pointed his other sword at her nose and she huffed a smile. And after his words she chuckles and looked to the ground for just a moment. That was a whole different kind of rush. And she would not allow herself to be flustered while she could basically feel the other guards watching at a distance. Rán dropped her shield and fell let herself drop to the ground wholly, catching her breath in the moment. ‘‘Good fight, Arkyn,’’ she commented with a pouty face and looked back up at him, not so subtlety ignoring his remark. Rán pushed his sword out of her face with a hand as she used her sword to push herself on her feet again.

Well, on thing had helped with this fight, her mind was a lot clearer now. ‘‘I was going easy on you,’’ she lied to him with a cheeky smile. Because after all, Rán was a sore loser. She threw the sword down with her shield and she looked back at him, while she took a step closer. ‘‘And I don't ask for anything.’’ She blinked slowly as she looked back up at him. She raised her brow shortly, before lowering her gaze. ‘‘Let me take a look at that,’’ she ordered him as she pointed at his bloody hand.
into the fray

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:26 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Arkyn Skygge
Arkyn Skygge
Caro
Make me ruthless DUrBZsK
Ravaryn
Make me ruthless PsBv10q

Character sheet
A dynasty can't survive,

Fights like these he was quite used to them. Sometimes they had been with her, other times they had been with his fellow warriors. Yet if he was honest, nothing actually beat the fights he had with her. Rán was an amazing warrior, someone who they all could learn from on a daily base. But it was the way she fought that he simply found mesmerizing. At times he had just watched her from afar while she was sparring with someone, simply enjoying the way she fought. The way her body moved when striking an opponent.

This time however he proved to be the better one. Something she would never truly admit. Which was something that he simply accepted. If anything she knew his worth to her and that was more than enough for him. A grin curled around his lips when she blatantly ignored his remark, making him nod shortly. Sheathing his blades the moment she stood back up. A grin lingering around his lips for a moment. ’Off course you were.’

But as she came closer and spoke again, his tongue darted over his lower lip. ’No, you just take. Which is insanely hot.’ Staring right into her eyes, tilting his head slightly. But an order soon followed and he lifted his bloody hand. ’It’s nothing serious I think. You got me good though.’

on arrogance alone..
MONTY

Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:14 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum