Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Masterpiece
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deceased
Yadriel Casterel
Yadriel Casterel
:3
Masterpiece ThL9ypO
Ravaryn
Masterpiece 9vqtcok

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t689-yadriel-casterel#2589
He closed the door of his smithy behind him. Locking it for the time being. Yadriel had been working all morning but realized he was in need of some new leather. A quite unfortunate discovery since the tanner he usually went to had moved away... or maybe died? One thing was certain. The man was gone. So Yadriel decided it was time to look for a new tanner. It shouldn't be too hard. Just follow your nose!

After some time following his nose, he smelled his way to a tanner not so far from his own smithy. Wondering how long this tanner had set up shop here, he stepped inside. "Hello?" He called out politely since he didn't see the shop owner. As he waited, Yadriel took a look at what was displayed on the shelves and reached out to feel one of the hides. "Hmmm, excellent job.." Yadriel said softly to himself, admiring the tanner's work
「R」
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:05 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Deirdre Seraphin
Deirdre Seraphin
Rellie
Masterpiece Pasted10
Ravaryn
Masterpiece Single10

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t630-deirdre-seraphin#2372/
Deirdre perks up when someone enters his store, having been busy quietly preparing some of the new hides he'd gotten earlier this morning. He steps out of his working area and politely waves, smile warming when he hears the compliment to his work. He tugs out a notebook and pen, and quietly writes.

Thank you. I try my best.

He shows the page to his most recent customer, and quietly places another set of leathers on one of the shelves.

How can I help you today?
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:11 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum