Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
oblivious
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Benji Trygg
Benji Trygg
Chay
oblivious 53zL75vk_o
Ravaryn
oblivious Tumblr_inline_njq3rnkufF1szaa83

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t409-benji-trygg#1373
AM I THE BOY WHO CRIED
Benji didn’t like Ishgard a whole lot. There were too many people and too many distractions. He could never focus in this city, no matter what phase the moon was. He usually liked to avoid it altogether, but he had been traveling for a while now and he wanted, no *needed,* to take a break before starting his journey through the mountains back to Sleetspire. Besides, there was a very particular alchemy shop in the city that he liked to visit. It was worth the headache.

He was making his way back from the shop, flipping through the newest edition in his book collection, when he noticed a hand brushing against his pockets. It happened in an instance, and if it happened a second later he would’ve missed it, but he watched a figure put their hands in their pockets and walk away. Benji started padding his pockets, realizing that he’d been robbed of his coins. “Hey!” he shouted after the figure, but they had already disappeared into the crowd.

He considered running after the thief, but considering he couldn’t even see where they had headed of too he figured it was useless. While looking around for the suspect, his eyes did fall on a guard however. “You’re just going to stand there and watch me get robbed?” he asked annoyed as he walked closer. They had *one* job. Was it really that hard to pay attention to a crowd?
OR AM I THE WOLF?
Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:57 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Octavian Aetos
Octavian Aetos
dodo
oblivious 7bca3d04846a60644f338d9b8ca1885a
Ravaryn
oblivious D7b34d3c0582e2c9d5bf4667529afe5863b41853

Character sheet
Race: Druid

face your demons

His stomach grumbled at the thought of warm food filling his stomach for hours until someone finally took over and he could go into town to get something to eat. He rubbed the stubble on his chin as he concidered everything he could, and probably would, eat. There were people everywhere and while he ordered some soup from a small stand in the streets he watched someone who would most definitely end up getting robbed. What? He was one of those boys when he was younger. He knew a good target when he saw one.

“You’re just going to stand there and watch me get robbed?” Octavian looked the younger man up and down while slowly raising an eyebrow. He was attractive, but the way he spoke to him wasn't something he appreciated. "Yes I am." He replied, shrugging. If there was one thing everyone knew it was that you always had to make sure no one could reach into your pockets here. Honestly, why blame him when he was on his lunch break? So unfair.

eat their hands
MONTY
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:43 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Benji Trygg
Benji Trygg
Chay
oblivious 53zL75vk_o
Ravaryn
oblivious Tumblr_inline_njq3rnkufF1szaa83

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t409-benji-trygg#1373
Benji Trygg wrote:
AM I THE BOY WHO CRIED
Benji wasn’t really panicking at the idea that he’d been rubbed of his coins. His family was one of the wealthier ones, so money never really was an object. What frustrated him was that nobody did something about it. What if money had been tight? Which he supposed was reality for most of the people around. Did the security in this city really do nothing? Maybe he should have a word with whoever was in charge. As if he had that kind of power.

When he had asked, it was more to make the other aware what had happened, that he wasn’t doing his job, that he should be shocked and run after the thief. Not because he actually expected an answer. But when the guard did give him a remark back, he gasped. “What the hell?” he scoffed. “Isn’t that why you’re here?” Benji’s eyes fell on the soup the guard was eating. “Oh I see how it is. Crime doesn’t exist when you’re on your break.” Figures. Seemed like this guard was very passionate about his job.
OR AM I THE WOLF?
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum