Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
obsidian bones
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Nerys Trygg
Nerys Trygg
dood
obsidian bones Naamlo10
Ravaryn
obsidian bones 70fff910

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer

Immortal hair streaked with daggers
iron filling her lungs

Nerys shoved her hands deep into her coat and buried her nose in Calix's fur. The fox was in his usual spot serving as a heated scarf in a way. It wasn't very cold, but somehow he found it the most comfortable place to be. Not that she cared. It was comfortable and warm. They did recieve some strange looks though.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she walked around Ishgard. The sun shone through the thick layer of clouds and she closed her eyes, taking a second to enjoy the sunlight on her skin. Nerys still didn’t know why Rán brought her with her to Ishgard or why the invitation said she could bring a plus one. The dinner was tonight and Nerys just wanted to go back home. What was the point in joining a dinner with a man she had never met and would never see again?

each breath just as invitingly toxic
as the next
MONTY
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:28 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
obsidian bones J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
obsidian bones Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t106-mortem-rizal
Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.
It had bothered him, ever since he noticed the glimpse it had been stuck in his minds eye. It couldn't have been a coincidence, there was no chance. His divinations never lied to him, yet it seemed to far from the truth. So he had decided to do some research himself. With his skull hookah in one of his hands and a cloak over his shoulder, he went into town. He had seen her in one of his visions and after a bit of scrying, he knew where she was going. It had been some time since he had done this, not after he got the house he was living in right now, at least. Luckily it wasn't a skill that you could lose, it had been part of him as long as he remembered.
The cold blew in his face, but the sunlight made it enjoyable, still he was happy with his cloak. He put up the hood, sat down on a table outside and waiting till he noticed the silver hair that he was looking for. With the hood covering most of his face, nobody should be able to recognize him here, so he could do this anonymously. "Young lady," he said with a calm and collected voice, when he noticed her on the street. "Can I show you a glimpse of your future?" He presented the skull hookah from under his cloak and placed it on the table in front of him. "First time is free."
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:42 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Nerys Trygg
Nerys Trygg
dood
obsidian bones Naamlo10
Ravaryn
obsidian bones 70fff910

Character sheet

iron filling her lungs

Her hair was braided nicely to keep it out of her face. The soft but cold wind blew in her face and her cheeks turned a rosy color, but the cold wasn’t the same here as it was in Norwyn. There the cold had a bite to it when it came from the see, as if the orca’s swam with the wind and bit their faces when they came too close. It was one of her favourite bedtime stories when she was younger. It had left her staring at the seas after the sun had set and the moon reflected on the water. The thought left a small smile on her face.

A voice pulled her out of her thoughts as she searched for the owner of it. An old man with a cloak. Not suspicious at all. ”Oh, no thank you.” Nerys declined his offer as kindly as possible which was quite difficult. Having spend most of her time with her sister and at the docks of Norwyn she got used to ordering around, being rude to everyone because they always wanted something in return. Money, food, anything. Nothing free was ever actually free.

as the next
MONTY
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:04 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
obsidian bones J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
obsidian bones Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
It's a shame, she did not bite. He had to be smarter, more cunning, he wouldn't get many other chances to do this. A small smile was visible from under the cloak, while he picked up the skull hookah and grabbed some herbs from under his cloak. With a quick gesture, he put them in the top of the hookah and let the smoke come up. After that, he grabbed the skull from the table and let her see the glowing eyes. "Have faith, Nerys," he spoke with a cold tone in his voice. He inhaled the smoke and blew it into the air, where it formed a vision of the girl in front of him, sitting on a long dark table across an open fire. On the other end of the table sat a man clad in the shadows from the fire behind him. "It looks like you're going to meet someone new in your life, someone who's going to rattle your believes." When the smoke cleared, he sat back down and coughed once. He started to feel that he had not done this for quite some time. "Raanan is never wrong." 
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:14 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Nerys Trygg
Nerys Trygg
dood
obsidian bones Naamlo10
Ravaryn
obsidian bones 70fff910

Character sheet

iron filling her lungs

"Have faith, Nerys," she could feel her heartbeat speeding up as it formed a lump in her throat. "How do you know my name? Who are you." Her pale eyes turned to ice as she glared at him. Her hand found the dagger on her hip, holding it so tightly her knuckles turned white. The smoke made the hairs on her arms stand up and the hairs in her neck tingled. This felt all sorts of wrong. How did he know her name? A frown made it's way onto her face. "Who is that" Nerys asked, gesturing to the man in the smoke. How did he know these things? Why did his magic look and feel sort of like hers? Who was he.

as the next
MONTY
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:05 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
obsidian bones J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
obsidian bones Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
Was that fear in her eyes? She didn't look too happy with what he was doing, and he couldn't actually blame her. Most of the time he was nice and humble when he did things like this, but he had made an exception this time, just to toy a bit with the girl he knew nothing about. She asked him how he knew her name and only a smile was visible from under the the hood of his cloak. "Raanan told me your name, dear silver one," he told her. After that he looked up at her, his brown eyes meeting hers and a smile formed on his face. After that he stood up and lowered the hood of the cloak. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. It was all in good fun. My name is Mortem Rizal, I'll be the host of tonights dinner for you and Governess Trygg." He bowed slightly. He looked at the vision in the smoke, that was still lingering around. "And to answer your question, I do not know who is that man, but he has a connection to you, somehow." Now that, that was a lie, he knew who the man was, but for now, she didn't need to know. Not yet, at least.
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:54 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Nerys Trygg
Nerys Trygg
dood
obsidian bones Naamlo10
Ravaryn
obsidian bones 70fff910

Character sheet

iron filling her lungs

Her heartbeat quickened and her eyes stayed focused on the man in front of her. Nerys pulled her dagger out of it's sheath on her hip and raised it in the sky. Maybe Ishgard wasn't a positive influence on her 'stabbing incidents'. First there was the attempt of murder on her brother and now there was this. Nerys threw her dagger at his head, aiming at the point between his eyes while he told her his name.

She froze, her stance still as if she just threw the dagger at his head. "Mortem Rizal?" She asked, staring at him with wide eyes. Great. She had just pointed her dagger, threatened the man that was supposed to host their dinner tonight. Whatever he wanted to discuss with her sister might not even happen because of what she did. "Fuck."

as the next
MONTY
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:13 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
obsidian bones J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
obsidian bones Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
Dagger. Oh damn, dagger. The man ducked, just in time to miss the point of the sharp object that was aimed between his eyes. He felt how the blade just missed his head and probably hit a few hairs. He cursed softly, this was not what he had foreseen. He hated it when he saw the wrong string of the future. After the murder attemped, he stood up right and looked at the girl in front of him. She froze, when she spoke his name. He eyes wide. Mortem let out a laugh, before picking up her dagger and gave it back to her. ”I did not expect to have someone try to take my life at this moment in time. Good to know that I’m still not right all the time.” He smiled, not at all upset by what had just happened. ”I’m sorry for scaring you, that was not my intent.” He reached out to her. ”Now, would you like to accompany me, dear?” He wondered if he would get yet another dagger thrown at him.
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:51 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Nerys Trygg
Nerys Trygg
dood
obsidian bones Naamlo10
Ravaryn
obsidian bones 70fff910

Character sheet

tell me icarus

was it worth it? Any of it?

the fall for the sun? was the pain worth it? All for a god ready to replace you with the next best thing. All for a god ready to find his next muse, ready to die for a glimpse of the sun.
So, as it turned out she just attempted to stab the man that had invited her sister and her to this city. Honestly sometimes she had to get the 'stab now, think later' thing under control. She could see some grey hairs falling to the ground, but thankfully there was no blood. Well, if this had happened if she tried to stab her brother she would be disappointed, but this was Mortem Rizal. "I'm so sorry," Nerys quickly begun while the man handed her her dagger back. ”I did not expect to have someone try to take my life at this moment in time. Good to know that I’m still not right all the time.” The man smiled, not seeming upset about the murder attempt at all. A small frown made it's way on her face and she breathed a soft laugh. "Well I'm full of surprises I guess." When he asked her if she would accompany him all she could do was nod.
Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:07 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Mortem Rizal
Mortem Rizal
Quinty
obsidian bones J2Hi32L
Ravaryn
obsidian bones Vf6kGp6

Character sheet
”It’s alright.” That was all he said about it. Afterall, it wasn’t the first time someone wanted to take his life. This was, however, one of the few times he didn’t see it coming. He looked around, not many places for him to see, maybe that was the issue. This was one of the moments he wondered if he had to carry a hand mirror, just so he could check. But then again, his vision didn’t happen on fixed interfalls, they happened randomly. Nerys said she was full of surprises, at which Mortem only smiled. ”It’s a funny thing, these visions. Sometimes they could show you a perfect future in which you’re king of the world. Sometimes they show you that that annoying neighbor is gonna knock on your front door. They can be tricky, they can be wrong, they can be misleading.” He shrugged and held out his arm for her. ”I still have to grab some things for tonight, do you mind the detour?” He asked politely.

Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:17 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum