Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
I've mcfallen
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Ve Trygg
Ve Trygg
Jaz
I've mcfallen Naamloos
Ravaryn
I've mcfallen 8286a329bb5620d9633e6c5447a14fc2

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t245-ve-trygg

❝ Silly me! For a moment I thought I was good enough! ❞
He had been in the city for a day now... And he wondered if Rán was already on her way to kick his ass. He did leave a note, explaining why he left Norwyn to go to the capitol. But it was quite an idiotic excuse. If he needed a doctor or healer or whatever, they could simply go to Norwyn themselves. He understood that, but that was the thing about him. Understanding something and actually acting upon it were two different things that just didn't seem to blend well. But... Oh well. This life was short anyway, so he might aswell enjoy it to its fullest potential.

He had just finished up with lunch and left the Trygg estate to go for another walk through the city of Ishgard. If he wanted to get actual connections to try and set up his journey to Lemuria, he would start to actually talk to people. The thought alone left his mind adrift as he just simply hated socializing, let alone meet new people. If he wasn't forced as a kid to socialize, he would have surely turned out as some sort of shut in. The whole human interaction thing just wasn't for him. It annoyed him and drained his energy... But it was his duty to uphold the name and actually do something with it.

As a sigh left his lips, he hastened his step. But that was a bit of a mistake. His ankle shifted a bit and before he knew it, he went through his bad knee and fell over. With hard thud he fell to the ground, whispering silent curse words as his body shook in surprise to the sudden fall. He ached, but tried to push himself up a little, but he remained on the ground, on his knees... The young man gasped for air, followed by some coughing. Dammit, not know.
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Isabella Rizal
Isabella Rizal
Bunny
I've mcfallen O2i8rW
Ravaryn
I've mcfallen ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F21e4e47e393118203a86b460f0af1d28%2Ftenor

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t44-isabella-rizal
Isabella walked through the streets a bit absent-minded. She was often a little lost in her own world, head in the clouds. She looked at the flowers at the side of the road, the strong ones that could survive the harsh conditions of civilisations. They seemed to lean forward, almost as if they wanted to catch something - just when that thought struck her, a man in front of her stumbled and then fell to the flour. Isabella didn't startle as much as she would have if the flowers hadn't warned her. She ran forward and bowed down by his side. He coughed and gasped for air, and he had an awful claw scratch over the side of his face. Isabella hovered her hands above him, not sure what to do, afraid to touch him and make it worse. Healing would be a much more powerful magic right about now. "Sir, are you alright?", she asked in a panic, looking around to see if there was anyone else around - but the street was deserted, except for them. Even the plants were silent now, not bothering to tell her anything useful.
@ Ve
Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:03 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Ve Trygg
Ve Trygg
Jaz
I've mcfallen Naamloos
Ravaryn

Character sheet

Some healers had told him that a cane would benefit him a lot. But the thought alone of having to use a cane really made him so upset. He was still young... He was in the prime of his life. Needing a stick to walk just seem straight up awful. Daily medicine was bad enough... A walking cane would ruin him completely. As he tried to catch his breath, in an attempt to calm himself down. There was the constant burning sensation in his chest... It was worse then before and his coughing had made it worse. He closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to regain himself in an attempt to get up.

A voice, however, interrupted him. He blinked slowly as his gaze met hers. His one good eye looking at her, almost in a confused way, before he slowly moved his body a bit, trying to sit more upright. This didn't really help his case, as he quickly let out a painful noise from his mouth. How ironic... "I... I don't think so..." he mumbled silently as he shook his head. He coughed, slowly covering up his mouth. "Apologies, my lady," His voice was soft spoken, as always, but also had a hoarse undertone to it. He shook his head as his gaze went to the floor below him. His hand moved away from his mouth as he carefully took a veil from his jacket. He opened it and downed the fluid in one go, putting the empty glass veil away as quickly as he took it. "I just need a moment for my painkiller to kick in," He couldn't ask her to help him. It wouldn't be polite of him.
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:42 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Isabella Rizal
Isabella Rizal
Bunny
I've mcfallen O2i8rW
Ravaryn
I've mcfallen ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F21e4e47e393118203a86b460f0af1d28%2Ftenor

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t44-isabella-rizal
The man coughed when he tried to sit up. Isabella moved to support him, placing her hands on his shoulders and feeling his bones right through his skin. The strange man apologized to her with a hoarse voice, before downing a vial of fluid and remarking that he just needed a moment for his painkiller to kick in. Oh, the poor man, he was in pain! Isabella shook her head. "No, I can't let you go on like this, you clearly need some rest!", she continued. Her gaze drifted again towards the scar on his face. It intrigued her, even though it also slightly scared her; she was curious as to the story behind the clawmark. And he looked so thin and scrawny... Isabella wanted to feed and protect him from everyone who had made his life as difficult as it had seemingly been. Although she knew, ofcourse, that these were only prejudices.
NOTES AND TAG
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:33 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Ve Trygg
Ve Trygg
Jaz
I've mcfallen Naamloos
Ravaryn

Character sheet

It didn't take long for the lady to actually come forward. She placed her hands against his shoulders and he could feel some sort of support from her. He closed his eyes for a bit as he silently bit his tongue. He felt absolutely miserable just from that one gesture. As if embarrassing himself of someone by just falling down wasn't enough. His poor pride really did get a beating. She spoke, stating that he couldn't go on like this and he needed some rest. Ofcourse, he knew that... But what his body wanted differed from what he wanted. Stubborn as he was, he let out a soft smile, shaking his head a little. "Wouldn't that be a waste of a vacation though?" he said as he slowly leaned a bit back, averting his gaze from her. He noticed that she seemed to be staring at him, most likely the scar, and to an extend the blind eye, he had.

It didn't take long after he took his medication, to become a bit clearer. He blinked slowly and looked back at her. Oh... Another Rizal. How peculiar. If he remembered correctly her name was Isabella. He didn't really remember if they ever had dinner together on one of the many family parties that the high standing families of Ravaryn had. "I'll be ok," He assured her. "Lady... Isabella? If I'm not mistaken, yes?" he said in his usual soft spoken voice, tilting his head a bit to the side.
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:22 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum