Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Spring maar achterop bij mij, achterop me paard
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Ve Trygg
Ve Trygg
Jaz
Spring maar achterop bij mij, achterop me paard Naamloos
Ravaryn
Spring maar achterop bij mij, achterop me paard 8286a329bb5620d9633e6c5447a14fc2

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t245-ve-trygg

❝ Silly me! For a moment I thought I was good enough! ❞
He had left a note. Not even daring to tell Rán in person that he was gonna leave Norwyn for a couple of days. He had written down that he had left for Ishgard for a meeting with some healers that could potentially help his wounds and blind eye. A lie, but how would she know. There weren't any healers that could do anything different in Ishgard. If he really wanted someone that could help him, he would have to travel to Lemuria... En well, that was a bit further away than the capitol of the region. He had taken some of his potions and put them in saddleback. Just as he had prpepared some clothes and gold to take with him. He had taken Dagr out for the journey. The young stallion was excellent for it. He was big, strong and even though he didn't look like it, he had quite a fast pace to him. In the harsh weather of Norwyn, however, was his broad build and thick fur just something that benefited him. His big hooves gave him stability when going through the snow and it was just what he neede for his journey.

It didn't take too long for him to see the city on the horizon. He slowed down his steed to a more easier walk as he went further along the road that was near the crystal stream. It had been quite some time since he has last been to Ishgard and he wondered what kind of changes had taken place. The big changes he knew about thanks to the letters and the visits from higher ups to their home... But it was the small talk and the details that really fascinated him. The grey horse shook his head a little as he lowered it, a sign that the stallion was really at ease. Yea, it was a good choice of him to take him out for this journey.
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:03 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum