Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[DMB] My Princesses
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Fritz Farrington
Fritz Farrington
Bunny
[DMB] My Princesses 53zL75vk_o
Ashmoor
[DMB] My Princesses TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t298-fritz-farrington#880
Fritz had donned a nice suit and his face was clean-shaven. He needed to look nice today, because it was a big day: the Duke's masked ball. A good place to make new connections and rekindle old ones; he always met new clients here. He wore the mask he had worn to this ball for, well, maybe twenty years now. He had carved it out of wood, back in his wood-carving face, and over the years it had been beautifully decorated. But he was not currently thinking about clothes or masks or even impressing his fellow upper ring citizens. No,  his attention was claimed entirely by his two beautiful daughters, one on each arm. There was no question about it; he was the luckiest man in this entire palace. "The palace is beautifully decorated again, don't you think?", he asked them, a warm smile on his face, looking at his daughters to see if they were impressed by the  beauty and the glittering lights. At least Adalaine should be, she loved these kinds of things. And Billy would surely appreciate how much possibilities this moment could provide, if you used it right.

OPEN but mainly ada & billy   [DMB] My Princesses 2764
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:12 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum