Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Liliandil Eldrin
Liliandil Eldrin
Ro
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror S0fRkxD
Lemuria
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror 6p8YjEH

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t914-liliandil-eldrin
The tree of life covers me
dulls my eyes, I fall asleep a thousand nights before I wake
Curious and curiouser. The Twilight Ball was on the horizon of the setting sun and Liliandil did not feel any of the tension she usually did before these events. Her mind felt clear of any thoughts that were not her own; she did not feel any otherworldy senses pull her in a direction than the one she willed herself to go in. This hardly ever occured and she could not quite put her finger on what made it so.

Absent-mindedly she watched her handmaiden in the mirror. She sat perfectly still as the girl put in little pins that made it seem as if the little silver sparks from her dress had found their way to her white hair too. Eventually, the girl scurried away to help her cousins get ready. With a slightly tilted head she swept some of her hair to the front, her gentle fingers toying with the long locks. She sat like that for a while, listening for anything that warned her about extraordinary matters.

When the moon elf entered the grand hall, she felt a pang in her heart as the presence of others returned to her head. She saw flashes of things she was not supposed to see, she heard voices in her head yell at her. Her hands were balled into fists as she willed them to go away, far away. When she could not hear anything remotely close anymore she started walking through the crowd, taking her time to look at her surroundings in utter awe. What a magical place Ravaryn was.

& Marius Ylindar

Mooi FOF fitje

[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror Lemuri12
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:12 am
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror Marias10
Ravaryn
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar
You are atoms.

[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror Rf6I0HJ
Where there was ease, there was space. In a great nothing even the faintest sound was everything[/i]- The prince's gaze was fixed upon nothing, his eyes unable to make out anything within the splattered shapes in front of him. They darted- they shook yet never settled back into whatever it was meant to be. There was just him amidst it all- he was everything, yet nothing.

Choked up he wandered, his hands balled in a lose attempt to hold onto something at least.  Before there had been Raphael, Raena,- the ballroom below, it had seemed so fun back then, such ease. Recklessness had drove him away from his guard, undoubtedly looking for him now as he got lost in the crowd. Upon entering it, however, this ease quickly faded when his worries intensified. Fueling an unconscious wish for an escape beyond his own control. Leaving an open window for a great nothing. An escape into a world that bore no comfort anymore like it had done before. As when nothing mattered- nothing lived. When he was alone, he was nothing.

Marius bit his cheek as he pushed through the shapes, the loudness- he had to get out, he had to find support- a rope to hold onto and pull him back beyond this state. He had to be normal, this was the one night everything had to go well. Before he tried to punch the shapes together, chills ran down his spine as he thought back to that evening- red dots scattered all over the grass below. This time however, he pushed against the shapes too hard, forcing one of them onto the ground. His eyes darted toward them, spread out over the floor- he breathed as a brief familiarity of voice, turned the nothing into everything. He blinked,  though mist did not seem to leave his dark eyes just yet." ...Lili?"

And your atoms are not caring about you existing.

Much thank Nien x

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:27 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Liliandil Eldrin
Liliandil Eldrin
Ro
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror S0fRkxD
Lemuria
[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror 6p8YjEH

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t914-liliandil-eldrin
The tree of life covers me
dulls my eyes, I fall asleep a thousand nights before I wake
In an instant the beautiful glittering display of the ballroom turned into a haze. She had been so content with looking at all the beautiful things, why did they have to fall into ruin? The candlelight became streaks of soft yellow and the people were blurry as the world moved around her. But no, she realised, it was not the world that was moving. It was her.

With a soft yelp the gentle elf had fallen to the ground. Her hair laid around her like a halo as she confusedly stared at the ceiling. Many whispers reached her ear, but she did not quite hear them. She was just looking at the ceiling that had somehow turned into stars. Strange, she had been quite certain she was inside. So where was she now? Eventually, the whispers turned to fully fleshed voices, and she guessed that they had not been whispers in the first place. Her eyes darted around to see the guests look at her in a worried manner, many asking her if she was all right.

However, she only truly heard one of the voices. Her gaze darted to Marius as soon as he spoke her name. From her position on the ground, she merely tilted her head in confusion. Where had he come from? Was the night sky she had seen his doing? "I did not see you there." She spoke softly. By now, it must have become a problem for her to lay on the ground and catch her breath. Perhaps these people thought that she was hurt, because all of them seemed unsure of whether to help her up, or call for a healer.

Mooi FOF fitje

[FOF] I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror Lemuri12
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:30 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum