Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] We found wonderland
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
[FOF] We found wonderland MFGhj4C
Avalon
[FOF] We found wonderland QJaTJb1

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1248-lauriel-sythaeryn
Diamonds in my eyes
What's a girl gonna do? A diamond's gotta shine
What secrets was this palace hiding? Lauriel wanted to find out everything, for... research purposes. The search for those secrets had, unfortunately, not gone very well. Like its country, they had been well guarded. What was she to do now but distract herself with something else? Something like a ball, which she was already late for. Her marital family certainly would not approve of any of their entourage to be late, so Lauriel was hurrying through the corridor.

She had a good excuse though: she just had to have her hair braided in an intricate manner that showed off both her ears as well as her delicate neckline. The woman was so busy that she did not even notice herself entering from atop of the ballroom, instead of the usual entrance. As the doors opened, she fervently entered. The moment she recognised something was wrong was the moment it was already too late. Like any true performer, the beautiful elf plastered a radiant smile on her face as she bowed to the room. All eyes on her. So she answered their calls for more and started to gracefully descend the staircase.  

& Caelum Vylasar

Wat een mooie jurk wauw

best believe i'm still bejeweled, when i walk in the room i can still  
make the whole place s h i m m e r
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:44 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FOF] We found wonderland KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FOF] We found wonderland D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum was a few drinks in already, something that made him enjoy the evening more than when it had started. He always needed a little time to start to appreciate parties and festivals and the like, balls included. Of course, he was still keeping himself mostly on the sidelines, not attracting any more attention to himself than he wanted to. And that was none, favourably. Standing near the edge of the room, he was able to oversee most of the ballroom. When something happened across of the room, his eyes were naturally drawn to it, just like everyone elses in the room.

Caelum blinked when he recognized the person, her radiant smile and glitterly dress shining through the whole room. He chuckled to himself, realising this was the third festival they met. They only seemed to meet at festivals. Perhapys it was a sign? Maybe a reason to meet in other ways? Caelum didn't hesitate any longer and made his way through the crowd when the beautiful elf descended the stairs. He couldn't let this opportunity pass by. When he met her, Caelum noticed he was kind of out of breath. A smile appeared on his face. He was truly happy to see her again. It was like he had forgotton everything and everyone else, he only had eyes for her. 'Lauriel, hey,' he greeted her and offered her his hand. 'We meet again,' he continued, chuckling again at the thought.

[FOF] We found wonderland RR7hh59
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:03 pm
Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
[FOF] We found wonderland MFGhj4C
Avalon
[FOF] We found wonderland QJaTJb1

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1248-lauriel-sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn wrote:
Diamonds in my eyes
What's a girl gonna do? A diamond's gotta shine
As if she was royalty herself, Lauriel descended the staircase with an ethereal grace. Her gown trailed ehind her like a cascade of moonlit silk as it shimmered in the light. She made sure to make every step count, as it was a testament to her own poise in this moment. While she had drawn much attention to herself, this time by utter accident, she did not expect to recognize many of the faces turned her way. Then, amidst everyone watching her, she saw him, and she could not help but smile. As she reached the ground floor, she paused for a moment, a vision of beauty against the backdrop of the opulent ballroom. Just as she had ended her little performance, he was there waiting for her, as if he was the prince she was promised.

Her heart fluttered as she turned to face Caelum: it was indeed a delightful surprise to encounter him once more. "Ah, Caelum," she replied with an effortless playful tone to her voice. "It seems fate enjoys weaving our paths together." What a coincidence that was. With a graceful nod, she accepted his offered hand, feeling a rush of excitement coursing through her veins at the prospect of their reunion. As she allowed him to lead her away from the crowd, she could not help but chuckle. "Perhaps it is a sign worth exploring further." She told him as she briefly raised her brows and her gaze met his with an intensity that spoke volumes. It could not just be faith that they had met this many times, and moreover, that she still felt as if she walked among the stars when she was with him.

Wat een mooie jurk wauw

best believe i'm still bejeweled, when i walk in the room i can still  
make the whole place s h i m m e r
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:30 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum