Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] Homesick
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Aniu Vylasar
Aniu Vylasar
Smee
[FOF] Homesick XwC2DZk
Lemuria
[FOF] Homesick EmesTWTAniIcon

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1484-aniu-aaralyn-vylasar#7
Every word under my skin
The news of her family's arrival in Ravaryn came with a surge of mixed feelings. Part of her wanted to see them desperately. That part was the reason why she now found her way through the large capital of the northern country. On her way to the inn where her family always stayed during the Festival of Frostcrown. Another part of her felt a new sensation. One she didn't expect to feel for her family ever. Fear.

She was made aware of some rumours, recently, out of the mouth of a man she had come to trust—strangely enough. Rumours of a situation that had unfolded within the Vylasar family, right after she had left with Therion. Threats that had been made towards her and the Rizal. And power dynamics that had shifted amongst them. But unless she heard it from her family themselves, she couldn't believe every word she was told. Still, she decided to go with caution.

Dressed in a black hooded cloak, lined with warm furs to keep out the cold, and with a shawl covering the lower part of her face, she hoped she wouldn't be recognised too quickly once she entered the inn. It felt bittersweet to see the familiar place and people so soon after she had made the hard decision to leave them all. None of her actually family members were in sight, but many of the servants she recognised. One in particular. A girl she had grown close to and perhaps the only one she trusted with her request. To fetch her brother from his room.

She herself waited outside, hidden away from sight, around the corner. Watching the condensation form with every nervous breath she released. Wondering if Deimos would even want to see her again. She placed a hand tenderly on her belly, strategically covered underneath the cloak. Hopefully he wouldn't notice it right away.

I was happy I was happy till the morning
But you love her and I love him
And this was never
This was never happening

Thanks for lending me the lovely sheet Nien <3
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:45 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum