Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] Sightseeing
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Raena Rizal
Raena Rizal
Cammieeee
[FOF] Sightseeing 11OS9r6
Ravaryn
[FOF] Sightseeing XymeHzC

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1623-raena-rizal
Raena Rizal
Raena had had maybe a bit too many drinks not even halfway through the evening. But Raena didn't care about that, because she was loving the festival as an excuse to drink a bit too much. You never know what could happen, both to herself and, or, to the people around her. Last year was quite the buzz, after all. Raena loved parties like this, being able to speak to so many people you normally wouldn't see, let alone speak with. The Rizal was quite enjoying herself.

When she found her cousin, the crown princess herself, standing alone at what seemed like the first time this night, Raena swiftly made her way to her. With a grin she appeared in the line of vision of Arianna, sipping her glass of wine. 'Hello Ari,' she greeted her cousin. She may be the crown princess, but Raena had known her her whole life and she wasn't one to conform to the formalities that much. Especially not when there was a party and she was kinda tipsy. 'So, who's that handsome man you've been talking to just now? I want to know everything.'

[FOF] Sightseeing UE7wVOt
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:56 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
[FOF] Sightseeing 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
[FOF] Sightseeing Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
The Crown Princess of Ravaryn did not get any moment to herself at events such as these. If she was not talking to governors and princesses from abroad, she was talking to their sons or brothers. They all wanted a word with the future of Ravaryn, and would even dare ask for a dance. Just like she ought to do, Arianna agreed to all of it. Tonight she was the brightest star in the room, which was a rather lonely but necessary role to be.

When she did have a moment to herself, it did not take long before it ended. Thankfully, the person who had approached her was a welcome delight. "Raena," she spoke with a warm smile. A genuine chuckle left her lips when her cousin continued, unapologetically starting to gossip. "That man is the Prince of Xaila, dear cousin. The only son of Queen Radhja Daetrys." She explained in a most serious manner. "And he has been wanting my attention ever since he set foot in our country. It's a bit exhausting really." She continued with a grin. Rashid Daetrys had been shamelessly flirting with her from the moment he arrived. What they said about Xailans and their effortless charm really was true.

MOOISTE FOF OUTFIT OOIT

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

[FOF] Sightseeing Ravary10[FOF] Sightseeing Ylinda10
Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:34 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum