Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] Phantom feelings
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Charlie Elaéydar
Charlie Elaéydar
Blub blub
[FOF] Phantom feelings Charbb10
Lemuria
[FOF] Phantom feelings Eb33365ad8ca68ed4df1de3f843948d6

Character sheet
Race: Druid
It's such a perfect day to be washed away
I went and set by the shore  and i counted the waves.

[FOF] Phantom feelings Dbzwfby-6f92e29f-a50b-43d4-b1c2-cae7a77a5a63_copy

Parties were above loved by the druid. If not for the grand display of foods to try- then for the buzz that gave him enough fuel to keep his demanding brain going. People to meet, places to be- Charlie enjoyed the constant stream of stimuli- though many others could argue it'd made him rather detached for much of the evening as his focus could not remain on a single moment , rather shifting from one on to another instead. Most of the people het met, things he thought, saw,  seemed to fade into a larger crowd of thousands, fun and exciting, like running through a field of flowers.  Never ending, ever going- untill ultimately Charlie ran out of energy to deal with it all, crashing onto it all- scaving his knees. Wishing for a more comfortable calming place to rest instead of on the ground surrounded by all the bright colours and loud noises,

Luckily, some flowers seemed to hold his attention longer than others. Some he had seen many times previously, and one of them them he hoped to see at every party he went to. As kids they had been introduced to one and other- back then he had still been a royal baby, and she a governers daughter. Though that she still was, unlike him. Charlie smiled upon seeing hern within the crowd of party-goers, a single prawn held within his hands. One he most likely had forgotten about since placing his gaze onto her. "Anaïre!" the druid called out for her, his smile bright and wide, excited to see his party buddy of old. Back in the day, when parties had been boring and clrealy directed at adults, the two of them had kept eachother company. A habit that proofed rock solid as it still stood strong to this day. Atleast- when they both attened a festival or party that was.

"Hey" he greeted her once more after having approached her through the crowds "Thank Lythrana I found you- i was starting to think this party would just be a lot of old people talkng to me about people i don't know and my dad" he continued, brushing his arm past his forehead. Only now spotting the prawn skewer he still had in his hand. Luckily it did not stroke past his skin. What a nice surpise! But-  It had been true, parties like these often came with a lot of his fathers, grandfathers, old friends reconsiling in the olden days of which Charlie knew nothing about. Though admitedly he did enjoy listening to some of them as it in somehow seemed to keep his late father close to him. However, the sorrows he rather soothe with a bite of his prawny treat. "Oh have you tried these yet by the way? They're so good"

+ Anaïre

Much thank Nien x

Seashells, seashells, on the seashore

Sig code made by Renske <3
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:39 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Anaïre Aerendyl
Anaïre Aerendyl
derp
[FOF] Phantom feelings BUmvagW
Lemuria
[FOF] Phantom feelings AnaIcon

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t608-anaire-aerendyl
You must have your;
heart on fire

Parties. They weren’t the thing she liked most of all. No, if she had any choice of deciding to where she would be now. It would be on an adventure. Not stuck here, being played out as a gem that still remained to be picked up by someone. Or in other words, waiting for someone so important to come speak to her father about her hand in marriage. No thanks. Anaïre wasn’t made to flaunt around and be pretty, to her own opinion that was. She knew damn well that she was her on behalf of her family and it was a task she upheld because she loved her family and would never be the kind of person to taint the family name. Oh no, she wanted her father to be proud of her. To actually be the gem he thought she was. Yet her own dreams often were pushed out of the way for that greater purpose. Which was much to her dismay, yet she never whined about it. Not to the people that mattered anyway. Since she didn’t want to be seen upon as ungrateful by any of her relatives. But just the mere thought of being married of for the sake of.. It irked her.

The young Aerendyl had been standing on the side, talking to at least someone important, and for once the conversation wasn’t about the fanciest dresses or anything. Her train of thought however was stopped by someone shouting her name. Making a wide grin curl around her lips. A voice she would recognize any day. Her saviour, Charlie Elaéydar. Someone that she knew. Someone that she knew well enough to actually have a good time with. Old friends, always coming together at events like these. It had been a while since she had actually last seen him. But that meant that there was much to be shared in between them!

Anaïre made a short bow to excuse herself from the woman she was walking to, to walk towards the other. ’Hi there, it’s been ages!’ It felt like that for sure. A wide grin still present on her face. Wanting to actually hug the man. But well, that would be considered as not proper or something. And there were people watching for sure. ’Ah yes, people talking about our fathers. Or worse, women talking to me about dresses.’ Barf. She laughed softly as she watched him swinging the prawn around. A sight for sure. ’You’re kidding right? Off course I have. The only thing about festivals I like, is the food undoubtedly.’ She smirked. Ah yes, the young woman had already feasted upon the buffet. Much to her own excitement. ’How are you hm? Your job still as boring as ever or?’

Outje

And your brain on ice.

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:17 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Charlie Elaéydar
Charlie Elaéydar
Blub blub
[FOF] Phantom feelings Charbb10
Lemuria
[FOF] Phantom feelings Eb33365ad8ca68ed4df1de3f843948d6

Character sheet
Race: Druid
It's such a perfect day to be washed away
I went and set by the shore  and i counted the waves.

[FOF] Phantom feelings Dbzwfby-6f92e29f-a50b-43d4-b1c2-cae7a77a5a63_copy

It was pretty funny to see her bow, though ofcourse not because she did so funny. But more so because it felt quite unlike her to her friend. Ana was quite unlike many other nobles around her, the adventurous type rather than the fine dining type- a quality of hers that had reeled in the druid in the first place. Charlie had always had a habit of seeking out fun rather than attending boring same olds same olds, and the two of them had gotten along like that from day one of meeting each other. Even if she was far braver than him when it came down to it but sush.

Charlie chuckled when she greeted him after excusing himself from the women she was talking with, seemingly relieved to be away from there. And for once, Charlie could feel somewhat like a hero, or needed at least. Important to someone tonight. Though when she addressed fathers his smile shortly stiffened, though he knew he had it coming with the way he spoke of his late father before. It was only natural for her to respond this way, it would be sad to cause drama over it. Charlie never liked drama. So he just smiled and let the conversation flow on into talking of food whilst enjoying good food. Laughing at her statement with an honesty like no other. " No but really" he added, a bright smile at his face.

It was not proper for them to touch, he knew this, but forgive a boy for forgetting when talking with a friend, whose shoulder he softly pushed back a little playfully. " Pfff do not get me started Ana" he mused happily. His job really was as boring as the conversations with older people were around here. But then with a lot of added paperwork, running around and getting yelled at. "It's so boring, and stressful at the same time" he explained with a sigh " The other day, I had to run up and down stairs like, 6 times. And then I had to sit through 4 meetings about recourse management or something" those were the worst really. The meetings. People counted on him to write along with what was said but most of the time he was busy keeping his brain from combusting on the spot. " But I am glad I have the job at least, I mean I have to be, my cousin gave it to me so" And Ezriel was kind to him at least. Giving him all he needed to stay afloat. " And I get to spend time with him which is fun' he added, ending on a positive note to keep there conversation fun at least.

"'But, enough about work, we're at a party right?" he pushed their talk further, smiling at the elf in joy. " How are you? And Snow? I can not wait to see her again! Did you bring her with you up north or do we have to arrange a trip for me to Silvercrest?" Not a bad idea actually- a vacation. But somewhere he knew the council would not see it that way. Though come to think of it, perhaps a lot of them would love for the paperwork to be actually need in his absence for once.

Much thank Nien x

Seashells, seashells, on the seashore

Sig code made by Renske <3
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:54 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Anaïre Aerendyl
Anaïre Aerendyl
derp
[FOF] Phantom feelings BUmvagW
Lemuria
[FOF] Phantom feelings AnaIcon

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t608-anaire-aerendyl
You must have your;
heart on fire

Had she hoped to see the other tonight? Off course she had. After all, parties like these ones were prone to be boring and it was on a party like this one that the two of them had met ages ago. They had hit it off instantly and had been friends ever since. A friendship she cherished. As she did all, but this one was just something that would’ve propably never occurred if they hadn’t been on the right place at the right time. The two kids back then had certainly hit it off. Both of them prone to attract mischief. Yet always out of sight off course. After all Anaïre had a name to uphold just as much as her friend did. But maybe even more on her own part. Not that she particularly adored that. If anything most of the time she simply wished her father would allow her to do adventurous things, to venture out into the unknown and show the world who she truly was.

Their shared love for food was a big plus as well. Chuckling at his remark and the way he pushed her shoulder. ’Hmmm, so I can’t search for the start button then?’ The woman playfully teased. Frankly she fell for the guy. Doing a job he disliked.. Well, yeah no she wouldn’t be up for it. A soft hum slipped over her lips while she listened to him. ’There is no chance for you to get another job? If you talked to your cousin, I’m sure he could find you something more suitable no?’ If anything one could simply ask the question, if he’d receive a no, well that said more about his cousin than the other way around. Though perhaps this wasn’t a conversation that the two of them should have. After all, she was simply just a girl that always spoke her mind about certain matters. Too often perhaps if she believed the handmaidens but well.

A grin curled around her lips while she nodded, a party indeed. ’Well, sadly she ain’t a puppy anymore.’ The woman pouted softly. Playfully poking the other his side and smiling widely at him. ’I couldn’t bring her, so you’ll have to come to Silvercrest. Go on an adventure with us!’ She beamed happily. ’I’m fine, like always. Busy with things I don’t want to be busy with.’ The woman groaned ever so softly.

Outje

And your brain on ice.

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum