Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Lighter like a feather
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Lighter like a feather Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Lighter like a feather Mayicon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
that look of innocencethat tells you she is full of the best kind of bad
Maybel had gotten wind of a get-together of the brightest minds that the city had to offer. And of course, she had grown incredibly interested in such kind of affair. She would not miss it for the world. Especially as it sounded kind of exclusive, but not with the people in her usual circle. She wasn't sure she needed an invitation, but the man who had spoken so fondly about the gathering would surely let her in. To be honest, she had no idea where she had gotten herself into. But either way, she would show the best side of herself, where appropriate.

The young Winter was standing in front of an establishment called "The Enigma Elixir", which made her frown at the look of it. It looked a bit grungy. But, she had never been afraid of a bit of muck, so she raised her chin and dress and made her way up the stairs towards the entrance. One glance at her made the door open for her. She gave the porter a wink of her eyes as a thanks.

The room she entered smelled like leather and whiskey, and smoke hung in the air. She noticed in an instant that she was overdressed. What she thought would be a fun party, seemed a more serious affair than she anticipated. The glimmer in the fabric of her dress sparkled weakly in the dark room. ‘‘Oh dear,’’ she whispered to herself, blowing up her cheeks as she examined the solemn mood that seemed to linger in the air. But she wouldn't be Maybel Winter if she wasn't a bit flamboyant. So she moved through the crowd, her loose curls dangling over her shoulders, looking for the soul that had misled her to this place.

However, she found another familiar face. Oh, this could also be fun. She remembered the bit gloomy girl from a fun little afterparty a while ago. ‘‘It does not surprise to see you here, Vivienne,’’ she said in a chirpy voice as she invited herself to a little chat with the taller woman. ‘‘Please do not take it as an insult. But you fit the place,’’ she continued without any shame of her unfiltered opinions.

mooi fitje x
NC

so sue me for looking too pretty tonight

Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:47 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Vivienne Howard
Vivienne Howard
Ro
Lighter like a feather E8q58DG
Ashmoor
Lighter like a feather 5UqxtUN

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t767-vivienne-howard
What if i told you
I'm a mastermind? And now you're mine. It was all by design.
It was not often that Vivienne was surrounded by people who did not instantly insult her intellect by their lack thereof. On a few occasions, rare ones, she found herself in a room full of —mostly— creatures of intelligence. During those special nights she did not feel as out of place as she usually did, she did not as if she would drown in stupidity. During the hours that she spent in a gloomy looking building with like-minded individuals, she sometimes managed a smile.

The night had been just as any other: the sun had set quickly enough and candles were now the only source of light in the place. The scholars, who she knew quite well by now, had entered one by one, until they made up a small company. Most of them were well-dressesed, their eyes wise with knowledge and their face serious. There were few women, unfortunately, but the men seemed to have accepted her being in their midst. Probably because she was, at least to her own knowledge, smarter than half of them.

This was about as happy as Vivienne could be in a social setting. Of course, that happiness had to be ruined.

A horrid vision of bright pink glitter appeared in the room, complete with a set of long blonde locks. For a moment, Vivienne believed that Winter had found her and came to get her revenge. But alas, it was a different member of her atrocious family: Maybel. She felt any joy disappear from her face and she wished that the night would just end right now. It could not get any worse.

But it did. A sigh of agony slipped her lips when the girl noticed her, recognised her and appeared before her like a shortsighted fairy of blinding light. "Lady Maybel, it is a surprise to see you here." She told her. It was a good thing that Vivienne did not particularly care for the opinions of others, otherwise she would have died of shame right about now. "I believe I must say 'thank you' now, but that would be disingenuous." She mused, hoping her disdain for the lady would make her go away. "I did not know you were interested in affairs such as these. I always thought you to be more of an appearance kind of person, rather than somebody who can contribute something to an academic conversation." She said, her face a mask of uninterested neutrality. If anything she found it surprising that Maybel had even been able to find this place, as she did not think her thoughts went anywhere beyond the palace she lived in.

Gown

details of
your incompetence
do not  interest me

Lighter like a feather Ashmoo10
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 pm