Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Ray of solar
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Caspian Elessar
Caspian Elessar
-
Ray of solar IzBexY8
Ravaryn
Ray of solar Ser-criston-ser-criston-cole

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t640-caspian-elessar
Spears shall be shaken,

The Princess had been back home. They had been back home. Cause while the man had been with her to Xaila there had been more days where he hadn’t seen her than the other way around. Being back home felt good. While Caspian didn’t shy away from the heat and had to admit that it had been nice to walk around in a place he didn’t know that well, nothing went above being back in Ravaryn. The cold was a part of him just as much as being a knight was a part of him. The man had spent the morning with training the squires, making sure that their way of training stayed the best. Something his father would take great pride in. It wasn’t his task entirely to actually train them. But it was a nice passing of time to see what the future of Ishgard had to offer.

In the afternoon however the man was back where he was needed. Ready to accompany the Princess to wherever she might go. Though perhaps he had deliberately planned something. Though that was only if she had some time in her busy schedule after all. Again maybe not something he needed to do. But it would give them some time to catch up with each other, to simply strike a normal conversation with each other without anyone disturbing them. Softly he knocked on the door of her chambers. Straightening his back. Obviously dressed in the way any knight would’ve been dressed in this moment. A soft smile lingering on his lips as he glanced at the basked he had placed next to the door. A small picknick would hopefully do the trick.

swords shall be splintered!
MONTY

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it doesn’t live off fame, but rather deeds.”
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:11 am
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ray of solar 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Ray of solar Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
Sometimes the memory of the scorching Xailan sun still tingled on her skin. She often thought back to the time she had spent there and how much she had enjoyed it, yet also how good it had felt to step foot on familiar soil again. Returning to Ravaryn had felt like taking in the essence that made up her country, as well as her. An Ylindar could never be too long from home, or she feared she'd lose herself.

As soon as the crownprincess had returned, however, she was once again drowning in work. Her father, while proud of all she had accomplished on her 'diplomatic mission', did not hesitate to snare her into her duties. Arianna did not even mind, her mission —a vacation in all but name— had lasted long enough. She missed doing what she was best at; she had missed ruling. A knock at the door made her head perk up in curiostiy. Soon enough she had left the desk in her living room, striding to the doors of her suites. "Ser Caspian," she said in surprise. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" She continued as a familiar smile crept upon her face. They had spent rather a lot of time together, but she had never grown tired of him.

Rawr outfit

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Ray of solar Ravary10Ray of solar Ylinda10
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Caspian Elessar
Caspian Elessar
-
Ray of solar IzBexY8
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Our worth is;
not given

The man could only hope that she could spare a certain part of her day for his spread of the moment thing. Perhaps he should’ve run it by her first. But well, right now it was too late for that. He was already standing here in front of her door there was no point of return here. If anything, it was up to her to either shoot him down or accept the fact that he had something planned for the both of them. Was there more to it? Not really. If anything he just wanted to catch up with her about her time in Xaila and to see if there were any big events coming up in the future where she needed his help. Apart from the festival of Frostcrown that was.

When the door was opened he was met by a stunning princess dawned in red. A smile curling up around his lips. ’The pleasure is all mine Mylady.’ He nodded shortly to her, as a sign of a bow for her. Looking back up soon enough as he let his shoulders relax again. ’I was wondering if you could spare a moment of your day. I planned a picknick of sorts and well if anything you do have to eat?’ The smile on his lips was as wide as could be. Really hoping she did indeed have some time. But he would accept if she didn’t. That’s how simple it actually was. The both of them were busy people, granted she was the busier one. But well, he had his things to do as well. Today however he had taken some hours off from training the squires. Leaving them in the capable hand of his fellow knights.

It must be;
made.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:24 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ray of solar 9s9opHd
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
One day, it would all be hers. From then on, she'd be married to the crown and her country would be her foremost duty. She would never be able to think about her own happiness first anymore; because it was Ravaryn that would be her main concern. Yet those days were still far off, she told herself. Until the crown was placed on her head, she'd allow herself earthly pleasures, moments where all she thought about was what she'd like to do.

So when her guard stood in front of her door with a proposal, Arianna smiled brightly. She let her eyes glide through the hallway and noted there were very little people to listen what she was about to say. "I think that's a lovely idea Caspian." She spoke. If it were at all possible, her smile grew a little brighter. She turned around to find one of her maids already with a cloak in her hands. How had she known so quickly? It did not matter. Quickly, she took the cloak and faced the man once more. "Lead the way." As they walked through the hall she turned her head toward him, quietly watching him. "Just so you know, I always have time for you." She told him honestly, but kindly.

Rawr outfit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:03 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Caspian Elessar
Caspian Elessar
-
Ray of solar IzBexY8
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Our worth is;
not given

Oh no, he could never imagine what it was to be her or any of her siblings that was. Not that he ever thought about it. But no, the weight she carried along with the mere fact that she knew that one day she would walk into her father’s footsteps, in his eyes it was too much for one to carry on their own. But what did he knew? If anything he would never truly know how busy her father was now or how busy she would be in the future. The only thing the man knew for sure was that he would be by her side, to keep her safe from everyone or anything that would fall upon her path and had mal intentions. That was his sworn duty to her and her alone. Would he think twice about protecting her siblings or her father, certainly not. But his duty , his life, was sworn to her. And that was a promise he would hold for the rest of his life. Like his father had done so before him, and his own son, if he ever had one would continue.

The smile curled into a grin when he heard her speak. As always she never failed to amaze with how she looked. But if anything it was not her attire that spoke to him most, it was the way she smiled. The way some excitement did seem to return to her eyes. That was why he did it. Soon as a cloak was handed to her, he offered her his arm. Perhaps he should know better. But well, if anything, he was all but a gentleman as well. ’Your words are the kindest Milady.’ He softly spoke while walking in the pace she decided on. In his free hand carrying the basket around. ’Would you like to go outside for the picknick or shall we find a spot within the castle that you like? I would suggest the courtyard but the knights are training, so if outside is what you set your mind on, then perhaps the gardens?’ But the man would understand if she liked to stay warm and all. Given the season.

It must be;
made.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:43 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ray of solar 9s9opHd
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Sometimes Arianna wondered what it was like to be just another ordinary girl of noble birth. She could ponder for hours about what it would be like to just frolick all day and not worry about king and country. She imagined that life to be quite pleasant, but it was not at all what she wanted. Even though she was originally not supposed to sit the throne one day, she knew she was excellent at performing her duties, and she enjoyed them.

It could become quite tedious though, to have little time to herself. So she greatly appreciated someone like Caspian reminding her that she did need to take a break every now and then. Gladly, she took his arm and followed his lead. "I do believe the gardens are the best choice, otherwise we might have all the knights watching us." She told him with a chuckle. She could only imagine what his peers would say when they saw him having a picknick with her. "What do you like to do in your free time Ser Caspian?" She asked him kindly. Briefly, her face got a more playful look. "Do you often have picknicks in the garden?" She teased him. She would not be surprised if he did, certainly, any lady would be glad to join him.

Rawr outfit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum