Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Pieces of a puzzle
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Pieces of a puzzle KjadvhJ
Lemuria
Pieces of a puzzle D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
The yelling made him stop in his tracks. Ever since they set out, back for home, things have been a little tense in the family. Or did that feeling start when he saw his cousin in that tavern that night? It made him think back, to the good and bad of what that night had brought. A little smile appeared on his face when he thought about her. She had been ethereal. The yelling and the slam of a door brought him back to reality. Not long after that, the silver haired man appeared in his line of sight. Caelum breathed, still unsure of if his own eyes had betrayed him or not. But he was pretty damn sure it was him, he had seen Ezekiel in that tavern with the stranger. 'Ezekiel?' he called out, his voice soft as to not anger the man any more, hopefully calm him down a little. 'Is everything allright?' It was clear he had been in a fight with Chaska, because who else who he be fighting with right now. Was it about that night..?
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:50 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ezekiel Vylasar
Ezekiel Vylasar
Rens
Pieces of a puzzle Image
Lemuria
Pieces of a puzzle Headerabatar1

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t825-ezekiel-vylasar
going insane to stay saneRaise your hands for the past me
There was no way that this would end well. He would not stop raising his voice or come up with a good excuse. He would have have rather left his secrets buried deep. Somewhere at the bottom of the ocean with the memories of the man who would by this time had joined his patron.

He had stormed out first, slamming the door with that so much theatrics that it shook in the hinges. He cursed under his breath while he roughly brushed a hand through his hair. He had said horrible things, but he couldn't care less. He was a barrel about the burst. There was only so much he could handle. For a few days he had been happy. Xaila had been the most wonderful time in a long, long while. But everything came with it's price, so it seemed.

And he couldn't catch a damn break. His next oponent had turned up out of thin air, as he looked to his older cousin. ‘‘Don't even start,’’ he warned him before he could try to calm him down with his gentle words. Understanding, smart, little Caelum. Then why didn't she marry him, hm? ‘‘Come back to me when they picked out a pretty little wife for yourself.’’
NC
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:26 am
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Lemuria

Character sheet
Caelum Vylasar
Ezekiel wasn't having any of it today, apparently. He could imagine it though, even though Caelum had never been so angry he wouldn't want to talk with someone. Had Caelum ever been so angry as Ezekiel right now? He couldn't remember it, so probably not. Caelum sighed at his remark about a wife for himself. Something he didn't look forward to. Not that Caelum wouldn't want to get married, but he would much rather choose a bride of his own instead that his family would chose someone for him. 'I don't know what exactly happened..' Though he could guess where their fight was about. Even though Caelum hadn't been saying a thing to Chaska about the things he saw that night, so maybe it was something else entirely. 'But I just want to make sure I'm here for you, if you uh, feel the need to talk about anything. But I know I know nothing about your marriage, and I don't know how it is, of course. I don't want to tell you how to be a husband. But yeah, I'm here.' Caelum always wanted to be there for his younger cousins, take care of them as he was the oldest of them. He would regret it if he didn't even try to be there for them.
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:58 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ezekiel Vylasar
Ezekiel Vylasar
Rens
Pieces of a puzzle Image
Lemuria

Character sheet
Oh if he could, he would have strangled the man by now. He had no idea how Caelum could manage so much patience all the damn time. Maybe it came with growing up with boys like Myrddin and himself. He had no idea how he still was such a people pleaser. And it wasn't like he had to keep a knife to his throat to keep his mouth shut about the whole situation with Rhysand in that bar. Chaska already figured out what was wrong. Or maybe Caelum was more malicious than what the eye met, and had put Chaska on the right path.

Ezekiel produced a fake smile as he looked at his cousin. ‘‘Here you are,’’ he echoed his words as he threw up his hands defiantly as he gestured at the eldest of his generation. ‘‘So tell me, what should I do?’’ He eyed him up as his temper had not died down. No, if anything, it had gotten worse. ‘‘Because the only use of you being here is for me to hit something.’’
NC
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:16 am
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Lemuria

Character sheet
Caelum Vylasar
Now he stood before him, having the chance to say his thing, he was lost for words. In fact, he didn't have something to say in the first place. He had no idea what Ezekiel should do in this situation. Caelum vaguely knew a thing or two, could try to connect the dots. But he was hesitant in assuming anything, especially when it came to the relationship Ezekiel had with Chaska and the stranger he had seen him with in Xaila. So he sighed, shrugging a little. 'I'm not here to tell you what you should do, Eze. I'm just here for you to.. Talk to me. If you want that, of course.' He wasn't here to force anything down to him. He just wanted to be there for him, and if that meant he shouldn't be, then so be it. At least he had showed initiative,
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ezekiel Vylasar
Ezekiel Vylasar
Rens
Pieces of a puzzle Image
Lemuria

Character sheet
The patience that his cousin harboured was admirable. Ezekiel knew he shouldn't be so disrespectful to his elder cousin. He deserved to be shouted at. And he kind of wanted it. Just to manifest his anger on something that he could get physical with. Caelum had caught him at the wrong moment in the wrong time. And yet, he stayed calm. Almost aloof, when he offered his kindness.

Caelum should have been married to Chaska. Or Myrddin. They had the gentle nature that fit with being a husband. But no, it felt like he had to be the guinea pig before the real Vylasar pearls had to pick a husband. The youngest of the litter had to walk through hellfire before the more valuable offspring could walk over the path that they had paved. Ezekiel looked at his cousin with an intense glare, but his words somehow made him make sense that his temper of his wasn't going to work. But he also didn't want to talk. ‘‘Why?’’ he asked, finally. Maybe that question had been bugging him most of all throughout all of this. Why did he bother?
NC
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:30 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Lemuria

Character sheet
Caelum Vylasar
He saw the anger in his cousins eyes. Maybe he hadn't been that great of an idea to catch up with him now. But he had anyway so there was no going back. At least, Caelum didn't want to now. Perhaps this moment would be the moment Ezekiel would finally open up to him a little. So when he was asked why, Caelum was glad he did. 'Because I care,' he replied simply. As the oldest of this generation Vylasars, Caelum had always felt a little responsible for his younger cousins. He always took the caring role upon him, trying to be there for them and help them. Sadly, Caelum realised this wasn't going so well now they were older. He didn't quite know why that was, but he hoped there was still time for them to bond. 'I care about you, Eze,' he said, repeating his words. 'And I hope to be someone for you you can go to when you need it.'
Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:48 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum