Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
It promised to be an interesting night all right. He had just introduced the Xailan man to his cousin, and now they had suddenly both dissapeared on him. Caelum had been trying to locate the two, but to no avail. So with a sigh he had given up and chosen a glass of champagne off of the plate a waiter walked around. Caelum felt a little lost again, but it was nothing he wasn't used to. The Vylasar ended up a little on the side again, watching the people talk, drink, dance and in general having fun. He couldn't seem to relax though, so he kept sipping his champagne untill it was suddenly empty. Maybe it was the anxious feeling of suddenly having an arranged marriage? It had been something he had seen coming, but didn't wanted it to happen. And now the he had been engaged and un-engaged within a few days. It had been such a rollercoaster for him, especially since he didn't have the chance to speak with Ani at all about it. He would rather not think about it tonight, though. So the Vylasar found himself walking away from his spot, in search for another drink.

It was then that his world stopped for a second. He frowned, unsure of what he was seeing. Of whom he was seeing. Her dress was different, but it was definitely her style. And her hair, he wouldn't forget her golden hair. He hesitated, maybe it was someone else who looked like her. Who looked a lot like her. Caelum couldn't contain his curiosity though, he had to know if it was really the person he thought he was seeing. So with a little curve he walked around her, searching for her face and eyecontact. God, those eyes...

fitje x

[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you RR7hh59
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:38 pm
Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you MFGhj4C
Avalon
[LMF] I could drown myself in someone like you QJaTJb1

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1248-lauriel-sythaeryn
Diamonds in my eyes
What's a girl gonna do? A diamond's gotta shine
The last time the wood elf had found herself at the festival was years ago, when she had only been a youngling at the start of adulthood. Nowadays she found herself in a different crowd: a family more noble and ancient than her own. The Aerendyls had been nothing but kind to her, so for that she had chosen not to note the glare some of them gave her: a mere wood elf. She supposed it mattered little that her family was of noble descent too. It did give her all the freedom she so greatly desired. While her sister was staying with her future husband, Lauriel was free to roam about in the palace in Moonbright.

Her dress swayed and flowed under the light of the moon, as if she was a star that had descended to their realm. Golden vines curled around her waist and in the necklace that drew all the attention down to her chest. The necklace donned a gem she had created herself, as did her tiara. It sat perfectly atop her haid while her golden hair floowed loosely over her shoulders. She could feel the many eyes on her as she practically floated through the party. She had left little to the imagination tonight. But there was only one pair of eyes that mattered. As soon as he appeared her eyes were twinkling. "Caelum," she told him. "I had not expected to see you tonight." She mused as her lips formed a perfect smile.

HELE HETE OUTFIT

best believe i'm still bejeweled, when i walk in the room i can still  
make the whole place s h i m m e r
Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:29 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Lemuria

Character sheet
Caelum Vylasar
Those eyes... And... How hard he tried, Caelum couldn't keep his eyes from wandering down her dress, het necklace guiding him down her chest. It flowed perfectly down her body, leaving little to the imagination. Yet Caelum was imagining a lot of things right now. He felt himself burning up and he quickly shot his eyes back up to her face. He couldn't be thinking of things like that, not right here and not right now. 'Lau...' he said breathless. His eyes unvoluntarily went down again, making him blush even more. God, he didn't want to be that guy. But her dress... He swallowed hard, forcing his eyes back up at her. 'I.. I didn't expect you here either...' She was literally the last person he thought he would see tonight. His mind went back to when they first met, their night had been special, to say the least. It had been really special for Caelum, at least.

He couldn't believe he saw her again, here, a day after he had heard his marriage was called off. Was it a sign of the Gods, or just a coincidence? What if Aniu hadn't decided to go away. Then he would've been engaged. He didn't know what exactly that would mean for them. Honestly, he didn't want to expect a thing, who's to say Lauriel wants the same thing they had back in Xaila, just that single night? 'What, uh.. What are you doing here?' He thought she would've gone back to Avalon, or something. But it wasn't too weird she was here for the festival, it just didn't come up in his mind. 'C-Can I offer you a drink?'

fitje x

Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:52 pm
Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
Avalon

Character sheet
Diamonds in my eyes
Was there truly anything better than seeing a familiar face amongst a crowd? While Lauriel adored meeting new people, she beamed with excitement when she noticed someone she knew. When she saw Caelum appear, her eyes sparked with recognition and anticipation. A smile so bright it lit up the entire room formed on her face as she approached him. Like a star descended from the sky she floated through the crowd, not even acknowledging anyone else around her.

It was hard not to notice how his eyes dwelled on her body, but she did not mind. It gave her a chance to look at him too. She felt the blood rise to her cheeks, which gave her an even more lively appearance. "You look good too." She told him with a chuckle, not needing to hear how he felt, because she could see for herself. "My sister is marrying an Aerendyl, I've been staying with them in Silvercrest." She explained. Oh how lovely her life had become; not that it had ever been anything less than that. "I would love a drink," she said as she took a step toward him and put a hand on his shoulder. She could feel all the eyes of the crowd following her movement, probably wishing it was them she was so content to see. But she only had eyes for him right now, and she offered him an assuring smile.

HELE HETE OUTFIT

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:25 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
Lemuria

Character sheet
Caelum Vylasar
He tried to distract himself with asking why she was here. That way he needed to keep eye-contact so he was forced to keep looking at her face. Maybe it was the commotion of the dinner that kind of left him restless, but seeing her right now, right in front of him, it made him want things, it made him want her. His blush certainly didn't go away anytime soon with thoughts like that. Lauriel explained she was here because her sister was marrying an Aerendyl. He had no idea who that would be at this moment. Maybe he should know? Or maybe he would know if she told them their names. But somehow he didn't even ask that, too distracted by her presence in front of him. Where he was normally genuinely interested in other people's lifes, this time he was only interested in her.

She gladly accepted his offer for a drink, creating a smile on his face in response. She laid her hand on his shoulder. He looked at it shortly before shifting his eyes back to her face, her beautiful hair, the delicate crown, her eyes he could drown in, the necklace leading his gaze to her exposed- He was getting carried away by her breath-taking appearance. He wondered shortly if people would be staring at them, or even glancing them a look. What would that mean for him, if his family would discover him with Lauriel? Would anything happen? It wasn't like he was engaged- not anymore at least. Right, drinks. 'This way,' he led her through the crowd to the big table filled with all different kinds of drinks. 'What would you like?' he asked her.

fitje x

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:19 pm
Avalon Citizen
Lauriel Sythaeryn
Lauriel Sythaeryn
.. guess
Avalon

Character sheet
Diamonds in my eyes
Though there were many eyes on her, most of them fueled with want or jealousy, there was only one pair that mattered to her right now. Lauriel felt a rush of warmth as Caelum's gaze lingered on her, his eyes tracing her form in a way that sent a pleasant shiver down her spine. The elf always revelled in the attention people gave her, which was exactly why she had dressed like this, but it was different when it was someone she cared for. His blush only added to the allure, confirming the effect she had on him. As he asked why she was there, she found herself lost in his gaze, her mind momentarily distracted. "Her engagement has been quite the affair," she replied, just to fill the silence that had fallen upon them. But neither of them really seemed interested in small talk as of now.

Accepting his offer for a drink, Lauriel followed the sorcerer through the crowd, her hand lingering on his shoulder as they made their way to the table lined with various beverages. She couldn't help but notice the curious glances they received, but she paid them no mind. It was an easy thing to do, as she knew very few people here, nor did they care for what she was doing. "Surprise me," she said with a wink, after he had asked her what drink she wished for. "Are you here by yourself Caelum?" She asked him curiously, purposefully pronouncing his name like it was gospel. In this whirlwind of excitement and attraction, the world around them faded into the background, leaving only the two of them.

HELE HETE OUTFIT

Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:02 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum